Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Android:
Summer's gone ch4.5 beta
(Not tried the link myself)
Android link
I can confirm it's 4.5, but it appears to have also been halfway translated to Portuguese, which is its default language, and if you change it to English it does not respect that decision at several locations, like the starting text ina new game.

Oct 24, 2020
!!Spoiler Alert!! Ok is it just me or is it something else, i remember this game long time ago, the very old version of Summer's Gone before the Remake & i played it to the end of the game got the Summer Path ending it was when i was in my late 20s when i played it but i forgot Summer's Real Name but i found 2 Images From the original old version of Summer's Gone & of the young woman calling her self Summer & the young man the MC at the old burnt down cabin in the woods kissing & i Forgot the Story & anyways i can't find the original old version of Summer's Gone the AVN Game any ware or remember how mini Chapters there Was, since the Remake of Summer's Gone chapter 4.5 BETA is out now i am remembering some of the Game Now.. 4aa5ovq66-Summers-Gone-xgames-screenshot.jpg c953e07jio-Summers-Gone-xgames-screenshot.jpg

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
!!Spoiler Alert!! Ok is it just me or is it something else, i remember this game long time ago, the very old version of Summer's Gone before the Remake & i played it to the end of the game got the Summer Path ending it was when i was in my late 20s when i played it but i forgot Summer's Real Name but i found 2 Images From the original old version of Summer's Gone & of the young woman calling her self Summer & the young man the MC at the old burnt down cabin in the woods kissing & i Forgot the Story & anyways i can't find the original old version of Summer's Gone the AVN Game any ware or remember how mini Chapters there Was, since the Remake of Summer's Gone chapter 4.5 BETA is out now i am remembering some of the Game Now.. View attachment 2196999 View attachment 2197000
What a blast from the past, I remember playing the original early chapter 1 but I wouldn't pay it much mind. All I know that is relevant is that the policewomen that found them making out is going to be present in the future update. If I'm not mistaken, she's going to be present when you have a meeting with Amber in the cabin.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why would Nami and MC's mother be red hair? If their mom have red hair MC wouldn't asked and annoy Nami for being red head. Pretty sure their parents are not red head.

Also in the old chapter 2 with uncensored patch we can see MC asked her being red and Nami answered that she doesn't know also their Dad thought their Mom was cheating so he asked for paternity test. (This dialogue happened when chapter 3 just got release by Ocean. After chapter 3.5 got release it was change to Nami answering being red is because she is awsome)
Just an unqualified interjection: For me, the similarity of the faces of Daphne from WIAB and Nami is really amazing. I would consider them to be sisters or even mother/daughter.

Reactions: Razrback16

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Are you using an older version of JP? I have the latest, plus the renpy plugin from the play store. It seems newer versions of Android are experiencing more problems.
As far as I know, Play Store version of JP and its plugins haven't been updated for a long time. I'm using last version from JoiPlay's Patreon, if you want I can DM you the link, it's completely free.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The game gets better with every update. So unusual, it's a blessing that a developer still has the courage to challenge himself to improve his skills after years of development. So many great projects have already been abandoned or put onhold, even mature ones like SG, because their developers abandoned them, or surrendered to reality issues, or lost their passion, or even changed their minds about the AVN genre at all. I hope this never happens with this game, the visuals keep getting better, the storytelling gets better too and the story becomes more exciting, new plot arcs are being opened. And all indications are that at the end of the day even the blueballed ones will finally find the opportunity to get their johnsons wet.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I can not imagine that oceanlab is a grown man. After the "other game" invented the "brocoli" thing. He decided to "create" the "roll" thing lol.

His updates takes over 1only event. it is all about 1 thing only. but the worst is seeing things that I have previously seen on other games that are details that makes those game great and he just copies it. That roll thing was hard to swallow, because all that came to mind was brocoli. lol
Breaking_Bad_S04E01__Box_Cutter__-_Denny's_Scene_0-25_screenshot.png
She didnt make an appearance yet, Zara talks about her in chapter 4, and there is a flashback in this chapter where she bullied Bella.
Maybe she makes an appearance in the CH2 rework as well.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Theory: Bella's sis, Summer and Sasha were kidnapped by serial killer, but only Sasha managed to escape. Hence, "only the strong survive" which is said by Sasha at some point.
Yeah, that's my theory as well. I also reckon that the Chapter 1 hospital flashback is also related. I think the MC was stabbed during Summer's abduction and left for dead and he's surpressed the memory. If so, the cabin session will be quite harrowing.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I can not imagine that oceanlab is a grown man. After the "other game" invented the "brocoli" thing. He decided to "create" the "roll" thing lol.[...]
Imho, that "broccoli" thing look like it was inspired by an old movie, can't remember the title, where MC's mom said something like "Life is like a box of chocolates..." to him. Heck, even half of the first season of the "other game" looks like it was spied on from another old movie about pie. Can't say that it somehow makes the "other game" worse, same goes for the "roll" thing for SG.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes