DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
For gaming a 1080ti is still plenty if you don't care about raytracing or unncessary resolutions (1080p/60 still good enough on a 27" monitor if you are not an esports pro). My main rig still has a 3080 and will stay that way for prob a decade. This secondary one has a 3070 (maybe 15% faster than a 1080ti, won't notice without benchmarks). Together they both crank out renders faster than a 4090 for $1000 cheaper and only 100W more. 4080/4090 is little more than a space heater when under load anyway (600W= ridiculous) for little added practical benefit compared to a bunch of used previous gen ones.
Yeah i bought a 3060non Ti just cuz of the 12gig VRam...
Slower than my 1080...
I'm thinking about a 6900xt...
But offtopic...

Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
*DISCLAIMER* (The post you are about to read contains some HARDCORE OPINIONS; viewer discretion is advised)

People who read my older posts know that I am a big believer of prioritizing chemistry over anything and my objective is trying to give the most deserved pairing a most happy ending. After playing this recent update, it further solidified the fact that I truly believe that Mila is the most sensible and compatible LI for Nika. They feel like two different puzzle pieces and it gave me the feeling that they complemented each other rather well.

The small banter they first had in the beginning when she knew that Nika harbors a somewhat malicious aura and violent subconscious and may then use it to inflict harm to others and then later on through the chapters she constantly helps with his anxieties. She's the only one aside from Nami that does that. Now, Nika helps supply the things that Mila always lacked; A comfort zone, a reliable partner and someone who likes her for her. Once he realizes he likes her, he then starts to notice her womanly charms which I found really cute to see. There are more things, but I'll just stop here. I really enjoyed seeing their bond manifest then grow and it's just the beginning.

Oh, Oceanlab and your stellar storytelling.

macadoo

Oct 4, 2018
I'm confused. Played from the beginning and finished on same spot like with chapter 4,using the latest mod. Is this ok,cuz reading the changelog it suppose to be 1520 new renders.
Check the ipatch. There is a new one for 4.5. If using the old one it will end the game at 4.0.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's pretty easy to do when you get the blonde from a bottle.
Its news to no one that her thick dark eyebrows are my kryptonite, yet I was disappointed when I saw she looked the same when she was little, as if she was born blonde with pitch black eyebrows. Now I might have slept throughout most of my middle school biology classes, but not sure it should work like that. :cautious:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Nope, and considering how long it's been prob never. Get a PC like the rest of us.
If you install Ren'Py SDK you can run the Windows version; it's what I do on my Mac and it works quite well. Preferably Ren'Py SDK 7.5.3, the latest version would probably not be compatible with version 7.4.11 which Ocean uses to create the game.

[Edit] Just create a folder with the name you want, install Ren'Py in it, put the game folder in the folder you've created, at the same level as Ren'Py so that it can find it, and run renpy.app.

More clearly it should look like this:
Capture d’écran 2022-11-27 à 09.24.26.png

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
If you install Ren'Py SDK you can run the Windows version; it's what I do on my Mac and it works quite well. Preferably Ren'Py SDK 7.5.3, the latest version would probably not be compatible with version 7.4.3 which Ocean uses to create the game.
There's still a compressed mac version in the OP ;)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Its news to no one that her thick dark eyebrows are my kryptonite, yet I was disappointed when I saw she looked the same when she was little, as if she was born blonde with pitch black eyebrows. Now I might have slept throughout most of my middle school biology classes, but not sure it should work like that. :cautious:
Yeah I guess they are like Model T's and it's hard to pull off realistic eyebrows in Daz with many lighting combos if they are not black even if they are on supposedly natural blondes, yellow pubes and all. For some reason same deal with black girls and their funny-looking pussies with pink inner lips. Out of ~100 of those I've seen there's been like 3 with realistic looking dark inner lips, and now I can't remember the AVN names I've seen them in, but one is a girl that works in a gym. Hoping Simone from My Dorm doesn't suffer from pink-lip syndrome but don't have high hopes.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes