Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I respectfully disagree. They have been overpriced garbage for decades, like most Apple products. That said, I am presently stuck using a cell phone instead of my beast PC, so I can empathize a little more to the difficulty non-PC folks are having.

Such frustration.
Bud, what happened to your hardware? I hope Black Friday was good to you, of course, to resolve at least a portion of it. I need to build a new dev system myself as I'm about a year behind now.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
I don't think Amber and Bella's reactions to MC telling Summer's story indicate shared trauma. They would have immediately recognized the connection.
I thought the same thing until I realized that Mc says "I told her a superficial story about what happened in the cabin". Summer could have vanished, but Bella's sis could have been 'found', so it might not be similar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkOs31

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I thought the same thing until I realized that Mc says "I told her a superficial story about what happened in the cabin". Summer could have vanished, but Bella's sis could have been 'found', so it might not be similar.
This is possible ... it is also possible that a serial killer (or cult) was active for a number of years, and Bella's sister and Summer's disappearance were not contemporaneous.

However, Amber indicated that Bella 'witnessed brutality' with respect to her sister, whereas Summer was simply never found. It seems more likely to me that their traumas are unrelated as opposed to being the same cause, but we can only speculate at this stage.

I think Summer's disappearance is linked to her family's vacation (where is Summer's family in all this? her entire family likely vanished), and Bella's sister was driven to suicide due to bullying or other abuse.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bud, what happened to your hardware? I hope Black Friday was good to you, of course, to resolve at least a portion of it. I need to build a new dev system myself as I'm about a year behind now.
My lovely 3900X w/3090FE is in the care of a friend, as I have been reduced to living in my car. My access to it is rather limited as of late. I'm trying to also set up a. much more. limited machine at my brother's new place. He's a good egg, but the landlord isn't as keen on me spending any real time with him, either.

Which is a shamd, because I have the feeling he's going to be hooked on these games once I get things setup.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My lovely 3900X w/3090FE is in the care of a friend, as I have been reduced to living in my car. My access to it is rather limited as of late. I'm trying to also set up a. much more. limited machine at my brother's new place. He's a good egg, but the landlord isn't as keen on me spending any real time with him, either.

Which is a shamd, because I have the feeling he's going to be hooked on these games once I get things setup.
Damnit brother. Now I feel like shit for asking. Keep your fucking chin up bud... karma will give you a solid at a point in the near future. I've been there (although be it in my very early twenties). Keep your attitude right, your chin up, your work ethic high, and your morals and ethics in tact. With that recipe you will succeed my friend, I all but guarantee you.

Reactions: incog44

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Ayua certainly wouldn't bother me in a crazy relationship balance, I hope she hasn't inherited her (likely) mother's insanity.

But Jump? I know it was popular, but give me Panama any day.
My only concern about Summer returning is that it might signify MC's psyche shattering. What little we've gotten so far seems to suggest she's well and truly dead, or at the very least presumed so as a result of whatever happened in the cabin.

If, somehow, she wasn't dead and did really return I think our MC would absolutely lose his shit, and not in any kind of good way.
I don't recall her very well. Did she also have red hair and a fuckton of freckles? If not, now we're going to need a father figure who is to fulfill the lack.
@Sancho1969 tends to update a shit load of mods, but it seems this site has a phantom moderator prick that tries to keep hin out of the main posts for some reason. Considering how much better his work usually is, it's a big disappointment in the F95 staff decisions.

If there is any justice in this world, it will be Bella under the MC with Nami over her face. That's the only over/under that feels right.
Why would Nami and MC's mother be red hair? If their mom have red hair MC wouldn't asked and annoy Nami for being red head. Pretty sure their parents are not red head.

Also in the old chapter 2 with uncensored patch we can see MC asked her being red and Nami answered that she doesn't know also their Dad thought their Mom was cheating so he asked for paternity test. (This dialogue happened when chapter 3 just got release by Ocean. After chapter 3.5 got release it was change to Nami answering being red is because she is awsome)

Reactions: MrRiouso

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Damnit brother. Now I feel like shit for asking. Keep your fucking chin up bud... karma will give you a solid at a point in the near future. I've been there (although be it in my very early twenties). Keep your attitude right, your chin up, your work ethic high, and your morals and ethics in tact. With that recipe you will succeed my friend, I all but guarantee you.
Oh, well, in that case I'm fucked. :ROFLMAO:
But I am also too stubborn to quit. So far.

Don't feel bad for asking, though. It's life. I certainly handled it better when I was in my 20s as well, the decades since then have taken a toll. On the other hand, the computer in my hand now is vast with more potent than the desktop I had way-back. It can always be worse.

I'm tapped in to the county library for wifi access, so my dwindling data plan hasn't stranded me. This site is the only one that I give real attention to lately.

That's why I am so frustrated with Joiplay not working for me on SG/WiAB lately, as well as a few others. I can't use your mods!

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
This is possible ... it is also possible that a serial killer (or cult) was active for a number of years, and Bella's sister and Summer's disappearance were not contemporaneous.

However, Amber indicated that Bella 'witnessed brutality' with respect to her sister, whereas Summer was simply never found. It seems more likely to me that their traumas are unrelated as opposed to being the same cause, but we can only speculate at this stage.

I think Summer's disappearance is linked to her family's vacation (where is Summer's family in all this? her entire family likely vanished), and Bella's sister was driven to suicide due to bullying or other abuse.
I agree with all but the last, I don't really think Ocean would make a scenario where a 10 year old kills herself cause of bullying (but might do it who knows :unsure:).

But as you said "Amber indicated that Bella 'witnessed brutality' ", This could mean that Bella witnessed the Serial killer interact with her sister and couldn't help her. :unsure:

But as you said, we can only speculate.

Reactions: MrRiouso

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, well, in that case I'm fucked. :ROFLMAO:
But I am also too stubborn to quit. So far.

Don't feel bad for asking, though. It's life. I certainly handled it better when I was in my 20s as well, the decades since then have taken a toll. On the other hand, the computer in my hand now is vast with more potent than the desktop I had way-back. It can always be worse.

I'm tapped in to the county library for wifi access, so my dwindling data plan hasn't stranded me. This site is the only one that I give real attention to lately.

That's why I am so frustrated with Joiplay not working for me on SG/WiAB lately, as well as a few others. I can't use your mods!
PM me with my mods you need and I'll fix you up with personal builds (private builds). You've always had my back so this is my only way I can think of to have yours. We'll take this particular matter private and I'll sort out anything you need. If you can run any base VN via JoiPlay that I have a mod for I can get you a copy that will work with it. Regards my friend.

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Theory: Bella's sis, Summer and Sasha were kidnapped by serial killer, but only Sasha managed to escape. Hence, "only the strong survive" which is said by Sasha at some point.
Wasn't it The Deluca Family that did something similar? Kidnap the kids and make them fight each other or something. Grim shit, not entirely within the tone of this VN. But then that barber is a suspicious mofo.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
I agree with all but the last, I don't really think Ocean would make a scenario where a 10 year old kills herself cause of bullying (but might do it who knows :unsure:).

But as you said "Amber indicated that Bella 'witnessed brutality' ", This could mean that Bella witnessed the Serial killer interact with her sister and couldn't help her. :unsure:

But as you said, we can only speculate.
Hopefully what happened with Bella´s sister isnt too dark, im still trying to heal after my sister´s death.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes