NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
It's optional.
I don't remember options popping up in my playthrough, but since last update broke all saves I just skipped over everything to new update. I guess I have to prevent even reaching the top-of-the-hill setting in some earlier choice? I suppose if she kills MC early with a bad ending or turns MC/sis into a couple of pariahs out of vengeance if she finds out about them I'll have to replay that part and find who instead saves the MC from being handcuffed to a locker room wall. Hopefully she'll just let him just quietly walk away like Victoria did when he canceled their date with no hard feelings in ch5 but I kinda doubt that.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You're getting errors loading your saves because you were using a mod that hasn't been updated for the new version of the game yet.
sorry bud i never use mods .. try again ..... :)
i just restarted a new game .. was no biggy .. just wish i had been warned 1st is all ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Help a redneck out (I'm not actually looking for more work, I'm looking to reduce it). Thumbs up if SanchoMod should be updated for a beta, thinking face or your beloved "facepalm" if not... or just reply to the post. If you don't give a shit then disregard and use whatever mod your using that has less than half the features. I'm not going to ever be listed in the OP anyway so only you folks that have used SanchoMod for the past 8 months or so would know it exists anyway. Just not sure modding a beta is worth all the hours of effort if I'm being honest.

Regards and best to you and yours as always.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Probably the only person that KNOWS he writes well and has an actually interesting game instead of just thinking he does

Reactions: incog44

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't remember options popping up in my playthrough, but since last update broke all saves I just skipped over everythign to new update. I guess I have to prevent even reaching the top-of-the-hill setting in some earlier choice? I suppose if she kills MC early with a bad ending or turns MC/sis into a coupel of pariahs out of vengeance if she finds out about them I'll have to replay that part and find who instead saves the MC from being handcuffed to a locker room wall. Hopefully she'll just let him just quietly walk away like Victoria did when he canceled their date with no hard feelings in ch5 but I kinda doubt that.
You can skip Bella really hard, if you are not enthusiastic about her and don't go out with her during he night there are tons of choices you don't even get like playing footsies with her, showing her yourself naked during getting a costume, you can't compliment her and then you can't even say that you make a good team and you don't kiss, and nothing happens between you at all. You get uncuffed by the girls that walk in on you and Bella if she is the one uncuffing you. And there are SO many things in later updates that don't come up at all, no one asks you if you are dating Bella like Zara / Vanessa and many choices don't pop up about it and you don't get any flashback about Bella racing at all. Bella doesn't show up to MC's house at the end of this update.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Help a redneck out (I'm not actually looking for more work, I'm looking to reduce it). Thumbs up if SanchoMod should be updated for a beta, thinking face or your beloved "facepalm" if not... or just reply to the post. If you don't give a shit then disregard and use whatever mod your using that has less than half the features. I'm not going to ever be listed in the OP anyway so only you folks that have used SanchoMod for the past 8 months or so would know it exists anyway. Just not sure modding a beta is worth all the hours of effort if I'm being honest.

Regards and best to you and yours as always.
Why do you sound so salty about this? You're obviously well-known. There's no way to get your mod to the first post? Not trying to instigate but why won't they post your mod there?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many of the early dialogues were rewritten. Some don't even change the meaning they had before, they just use...different words, so they sound more natural or make more sense. In some cases, some of the dialogues also have extra ideas that the characters didn't say before.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
You can skip Bella really hard, if you are not enthusiastic about her and don't go out with her during he night there are tons of choices you don't even get like playing footsies with her, showing her yourself naked during getting a costume, you can't compliment her and then you can't even say that you make a good team and you don't kiss, and nothing happens between you at all. You get uncuffed by the girls that walk in on you and Bella if she is the one uncuffing you. And there are SO many things in later updates that don't come up at all, no one asks you if you are dating Bella like Zara / Vanessa and many choices don't pop up about it and you don't get any flashback about Bella racing at all.
I guess I'll do a replay if shit hits the fan in later updates. I kinda felt like an ass after making Nami cry after telling her about Bella's almost-sexy time so I guess that would be changed as well. But the thing is without that breakdown does the MC even get a clue about her crushing on him? Cause and effect does get complicated when done realistically.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why do you sound so salty about this? You're obviously well-known. There's no way to get your mod to the first post? Not trying to instigate but why won't they post your mod there?
Being honest? No, they won't. Me and many others have tried in vain... and yes I get "salty" when blatant favoritism is evolved in any regard. You'll notice that my mod for BaD is no longer listed either (which is superior to any mod currently for that title imho). I'm not the only one oppressed either. My stance has always been, list them all and see where the chips fall, let players (members of the site) decide for themselves. But they will never know if they don't know a product exists to begin with. I'm not saying I'm the best... I'll never do that. I'm saying that there is and always has been a choice... but most folks don't ever know about the choices they might have. It's all old dirty laundry anyway, most already know about it which will simply lead to this post disappearing but it's the truth. At the end of the day all my work has been exclusive to this site (to date) and I've not accepted a single penny so I have zero skin in the "game". Normally that would speak volumes but I've been marked from day one by a few. It is what it is, you'll come to see that sooner or later.

Enough of that though, I still adore this VN and won't give up on it.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I guess I'll do a replay if shit hits the fan in later updates. I kinda felt like an ass after making Nami cry after telling her about Bella's almost-sexy time so I guess that would be changed as well. But the thing is without that breakdown does the MC even get a clue about her crushing on him? Cause and effect does get complicated when done realistically.
Well yeah, ofc Nami doesn't cry if nothing happened with Bella. In general in this game there is a shit ton of choice and even appearance or disappearance of certain choices depending on your previous choices, when I romanced Bella for example I just had some dialogues with Mila, but when I romanced Mila in the middle of those same dialogues new choices started to appear that weren't even there. You completely build your path with whom you choose the way you choose, nothing is forced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret and Lurcher1

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So: I'm a Nami first guy. From reading above it sounds like you need different saves for all the girls you want: Currently, Nami, Victoria (Maja later if she becomes more of an "interest") Mila, Bella (in that order). It sounds like you can have Victoria with any ONE of the other girls (not counting Maja)? So, in a perfect Summer's Gone world, I could be the meat in a Nami/Victoria Sandwich? :)

Reactions: NakedSingularity

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
So: I'm a Nami first guy. From reading above it sounds like you need different saves for all the girls you want: Currently, Nami, Victoria (Maja later if she becomes more of an "interest") Mila, Bella (in that order). It sounds like you can have Victoria with any ONE of the other girls (not counting Maja)? So, in a perfect Summer's Gone world, I could be the meat in a Nami/Victoria Sandwich? :)
Based on what we know, yes Vic/Nami, Vic/Bella, Nami/Bella combinations will be possible. Supposedly Vic/Mila will be possible, but Vic currently blocks Mila path. Ocean has indicated Maja is not a LI, though it would be a waste to not include her in a Vic/Maja and Vic/Maja/Nami path.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Being honest? No, they won't. Me and many others have tried in vain... and yes I get "salty" when blatant favoritism is evolved in any regard. You'll notice that my mod for BaD is no longer listed either (which is superior to any mod currently for that title imho). I'm not the only one oppressed either. My stance has always been, list them all and see where the chips fall, let players (members of the site) decide for themselves. But they will never know if they don't know a product exists to begin with. I'm not saying I'm the best... I'll never do that. I'm saying that there is and always has been a choice... but most folks don't ever know about the choices they might have. It's all old dirty laundry anyway, most already know about it which will simply lead to this post disappearing but it's the truth. At the end of the day all my work has been exclusive to this site (to date) and I've not accepted a single penny so I have zero skin in the "game". Normally that would speak volumes but I've been marked from day one by a few. It is what it is, you'll come to see that sooner or later.

Enough of that though, I still adore this VN and won't give up on it.
Damn dude. I'm sorry to hear that. People should have a choice instead of having to read through the comments to find your mod. I've used yours in other games and it was fantastic. I guess maybe they do have it out for you for some reason.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey he could get it half erect already, its good enough for a handy at least... let it flop.
Having an orgasm at half mast is one of the weirdest things I have experienced. A girl with a magical mouth can perform miracles.
It worked fine for me, although with some minor problems during transitions and cutscene.
Are you using an older version of JP? I have the latest, plus the renpy plugin from the play store. It seems newer versions of Android are experiencing more problems.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes