Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Might be unpopular opinion, but I really like that there's no sex scene yet so far. It gives so much more time to develop the characters, and it fits with the narrative to heal MC. This then allows more casual/spontaneous sexy scenes to be in the game because they don't have to escalate into sex scenes that could have long-term consequence story-wise.

An example is how the girls are talking about MC kissing Bella. Because it's "only a kiss", it doesn't lock MC down into anything too serious which means that the other girls are still open to idea of hooking up with MC. If there were to be sex scenes already, the other girls would've had to react very differently because what they had to consider would be "MC had sex with Bella" to decide whether they would still want to pursue anything with MC.

Lastly, considering how well done every girl is written so far, I really love how I can just immerse myself into the story and being invested into each and every character. Though I worry about the length of development time needed to reach the end of the game (if ever), I'm willing to take the approach of "I'll just enjoy the ride and not worry about the end" for the time being.

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
I got a bit lost
I recently finished the game on this sign outside the house and now it's the same - no new content?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Have to ask, is anyone taking bets on 'When' this AVN may be completed?
Several perspectives i find offline and over the internet.
All within sound reason yet diverse in speculations.

Get a giggle out of some of them like: "When the Dev Reaches Maturity" ... i mean, WOW LOL!!
Fully comprehend the sentiment from some standpoints, regardless if i disagree.
However, taking on a task of this scale is admirable for one person at any rate.

Still curious to know of any bets placed on when.
2024.... 2027 .... end of the decade?
Perhaps Star Citizen will be in Beta by then?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
At the end of the animation, Bella can't forget the protagonist, and it's great to be back again. The problem is that the protagonist has just overcome his psychology and kissed Nami, so who will be the one, Nami or Bella?
Nami. Because it's better to stick your dick in your sister than stick it in crazy. If it was optional I wouldn't have even sucked Bella's face, but I guess forcing that was the only way to set up drama in future chapters.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Just personal guess based on the scale of the game so far, it'd be at least 2030. This is great because I'd have at least 8 more years of these girls to be a part of my life. I'd be annoyed if the game is not good, but this game is among the best, so I'm happy to keep going.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Might be unpopular opinion, but I really like that there's no sex scene yet so far. It gives so much more time to develop the characters, and it fits with the narrative to heal MC. This then allows more casual/spontaneous sexy scenes to be in the game because they don't have to escalate into sex scenes that could have long-term consequence story-wise.

An example is how the girls are talking about MC kissing Bella. Because it's "only a kiss", it doesn't lock MC down into anything too serious which means that the other girls are still open to idea of hooking up with MC. If there were to be sex scenes already, the other girls would've had to react very differently because what they had to consider would be "MC had sex with Bella" to decide whether they would still want to pursue anything with MC.

Lastly, considering how well done every girl is written so far, I really love how I can just immerse myself into the story and being invested into each and every character. Though I worry about the length of development time needed to reach the end of the game (if ever), I'm willing to take the approach of "I'll just enjoy the ride and not worry about the end" for the time being.
I don't think this is an unpopular opinion for fans of the game. It's only an unpopular opinion from people who just want a quick fap. This community is already overloaded with games like that. The story to me is the most important part of the game. Letting things occur naturally is a rather unorthodox approach in this community but I love it, and it seems most people here feel the same.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Several perspectives i find offline and over the internet.
All within sound reason yet diverse in speculations.

Get a giggle out of some of them like: "When the Dev Reaches Maturity" ... i mean, WOW LOL!!
Fully comprehend the sentiment from some standpoints, regardless if i disagree.
However, taking on a task of this scale is admirable for one person at any rate.

Still curious to know of any bets placed on when.
2024.... 2027 .... end of the decade?
Perhaps Star Citizen will be in Beta by then?
This isn't your typical AVN. If it's not your style don't bother. He's working hard to create the game he envisions. If it takes 5+ years to complete so be it. It's what he wants to leave as his mark in this vast community.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes