Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Would you kindly share who is the biological mom? It eluded me :unsure:
Based on an image that was shared in the WiAB thread, I believe it logical to assume it is Sedila. She has the right face, red hair, and even the same earrings

But anything could change with the rework.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Based on an image that was shared in the WiAB thread, I believe it logical to assume it is Sedila. She has the right face, red hair, and even the same earrings

That's quite interesting to find these correlations between the games, I can already feel like Ned Stark spotting potential bastards of WiAB MC around Summer's Gone already xD

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022

I dunno, Daphne has a striking resemblence to Nami

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I can not imagine that oceanlab is a grown man. After the "other game" invented the "brocoli" thing. He decided to "create" the "roll" thing lol.

His updates takes over 1only event. it is all about 1 thing only. but the worst is seeing things that I have previously seen on other games that are details that makes those game great and he just copies it. That roll thing was hard to swallow, because all that came to mind was brocoli. lol
Pretty sure this is the first time someone has been referred to as a "roll" and it made perfect sense given the context.

Go ahead tho and pretend your contrarian hater post is legit criticism though.
forget_it_he_s_rolling-DMID1-5hiej78ui-250x250.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe "Jump" was on the radio, when Ocean wrote that part of the script...:);)

If, just as a theory, Bella is in line for the title, this might be one additional reason why the only "throuple" possible with her is Nami. For instance, taking Ayua (bestie) and Nami (sis-in-law) with them back to the old country would be very unproblematic.
Ayua certainly wouldn't bother me in a crazy relationship balance, I hope she hasn't inherited her (likely) mother's insanity.

But Jump? I know it was popular, but give me Panama any day.
She's going to parachute from the sky, moments before we fuck Bella.
My only concern about Summer returning is that it might signify MC's psyche shattering. What little we've gotten so far seems to suggest she's well and truly dead, or at the very least presumed so as a result of whatever happened in the cabin.

If, somehow, she wasn't dead and did really return I think our MC would absolutely lose his shit, and not in any kind of good way.
I dunno, Daphne has a striking resemblence to Nami
I don't recall her very well. Did she also have red hair and a fuckton of freckles? If not, now we're going to need a father figure who is to fulfill the lack.
So I think I remember having a Sancho mod for this one...But the only link on the front page is for Scrappy. Does Sancho still update his for SG?
@Sancho1969 tends to update a shit load of mods, but it seems this site has a phantom moderator prick that tries to keep hin out of the main posts for some reason. Considering how much better his work usually is, it's a big disappointment in the F95 staff decisions.
Whats the over/under on a possible Nami/Bella combo path.
If there is any justice in this world, it will be Bella under the MC with Nami over her face. That's the only over/under that feels right.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ayua certainly wouldn't bother me in a crazy relationship balance, I hope she hasn't inherited her (likely) mother's insanity.
is just a bit eccentric, not insane. :)

But Jump? I know it was popular, but give me Panama any day.
I agree, but think that among the "younger ones" here "Jump" is more known.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I can not imagine that oceanlab is a grown man. After the "other game" invented the "brocoli" thing. He decided to "create" the "roll" thing lol.

His updates takes over 1only event. it is all about 1 thing only. but the worst is seeing things that I have previously seen on other games that are details that makes those game great and he just copies it. That roll thing was hard to swallow, because all that came to mind was brocoli. lol
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, if you're having issues loading one of your previous saves, do what I do and try loading one from the autosaves tab. Works 9/10 times. Worked this time, too.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Something tells me Bella's going to be pissed if she finds out MC/Nami sucked face (and probably later hooking up/putting a mini roll in her oven). Hope she doesn't lose the rest of the few marbles she has left and go full Fatal Attraction and kills her (and the unborn kid too), that would be a sad ending. I guess that roll Nami referred to had extra poppy seeds?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this game takes a supernatural turn with Summer's plot, there's many innuendos of "things not being as they seem" :unsure:
(The earring, the mysterious old lady, the eraser, Sasha(?) glances, even the dream flowers... )

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
non of my saves work ( and no i dont use Mods) waiting for the final relase and hope for the best

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes