Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yes, the time of Karl der Große was quite a while back, "just" over 1200 years. While the bad relationship between "East and West Frankia" for most of the time since then has surely played a role that some nobility ranks never spread, I think the later massive centralisation of France also played a role. Even back at the time of the Stem Duchies which would become the HRE/German Empire, there were ranking structures for the nobility.
You're right. The kings of France have killed the kingdom of France. Maybe "corruptio optimi pessima". Hluthawig received the celestial balm and it was destroyed. So, even if there are pretendants, they can't be kings.
Since the XIXth century (it's an invention of that time :) ) our ancestors are the Gauls. Being born in Lyons, I must have many more ancestors. Gauls, Romans, Huns, Germans, Italians, Spanyards...
It was about Frankia, which is more than Frankia.

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Well I just played the new stuff from my old save, so I cannot say for sure. But could be that this part is removed and the reworked chapter 2 covers it, when it is released in 2 or 3 weeks.
Strange that you got your saves to work, I tried mine from the full version 4 but I kept getting the script error, roll back or ignore option which always just restarts the game from the beginning. So i just spam clicked my way through it as I did before since the saves didnt work then either. Still, no sequence for jeff collecting the MC for gym so the option to do weights without him are also gone. I kept going thinking the dev may have moved it to another day, which would also work, but so far nothing. So I wonder if its just me or maybe this beta is a bit screwed up and that sequence/script is not loading or is not being called as it should normally be?

Anyone else have this issue and can confirm?

Reactions: Pinsel

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Ew_V2dxWYAAaH17.jpg
I think she's like Quinn from BAD; she thinks MC doesn't give a shit about Vic or Mila so she's OK if MC makeout with them, but in Bella's case she sees a potential rival, just like Quinn with every other chick except with Sage.
wow, :eek:

the beautiful fiery redhead beauty nami ,
compare to quinn,
the most marginal junkie/pimp, is the biggest shame in the world.

one is on drugs,prostitutes her fellow sisters,
and is full of problems.

the other just seeks love,
is compassionate,and a real gorgeous beauty. :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xyclos and Ghosty99

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
wow, :eek:

the beautiful fiery redhead beauty nami ,
compare to quinn,
the most marginal junkie/pimp, is the biggest shame in the world.

one is on drugs,prostitutes her fellow sisters,
and is full of problems.

the other just seeks love,
is compassionate,and a real gorgeous beauty. :love: :love:
And now she got both of the earings...

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes