incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I can not imagine that oceanlab is a grown man. After the "other game" invented the "brocoli" thing. He decided to "create" the "roll" thing lol.

His updates takes over 1only event. it is all about 1 thing only. but the worst is seeing things that I have previously seen on other games that are details that makes those game great and he just copies it. That roll thing was hard to swallow, because all that came to mind was brocoli. lol
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, if you're having issues loading one of your previous saves, do what I do and try loading one from the autosaves tab. Works 9/10 times. Worked this time, too.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Something tells me Bella's going to be pissed if she finds out MC/Nami sucked face (and probably later hooking up/putting a mini roll in her oven). Hope she doesn't lose the rest of the few marbles she has left and go full Fatal Attraction and kills her (and the unborn kid too), that would be a sad ending. I guess that roll Nami referred to had extra poppy seeds?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this game takes a supernatural turn with Summer's plot, there's many innuendos of "things not being as they seem" :unsure:
(The earring, the mysterious old lady, the eraser, Sasha(?) glances, even the dream flowers... )

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
non of my saves work ( and no i dont use Mods) waiting for the final relase and hope for the best

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Something tells me Bella's going to be pissed if she finds out MC/Nami sucked face (and probably later hooking up/putting a mini roll in her oven). Hope she doesn't lose the rest of the few marbles she has left and go full Fatal Attraction and kills her (and the unborn kid too), that would be a sad ending. I guess that roll Nami referred to had extra poppy seeds?
Something tells me Bella will not be mortally pissed off ;)

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if this game takes a supernatural turn with Summer's plot, there's many innuendos of "things not being as they seem" :unsure:
I don't really get that vibe. Perhaps a psychological turn, but MC's hospital memory of the 'violent incident' that seems linked to Summer's disappearance doesn't appear to be supernatural. The only unexplained coincidence thusfar are the matching earrings that Nami and Sasha wear, which doesn't require supernatural origins.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
4.5 finished, it has me hooked, not only because of the beauty of the renders and the music, but also the conversations and moments with each of the characters are unique. I really like the evolution that our MC is having and of course I love that more sexual scenes are starting to be seen, it's a big step. For me personally, the story is getting complicated, on the one hand I have Bella and on the other Nami and others, each decision I make gives me the impression that it is closer to a war :LOL: . I've seen that vic's sister is a bit of a "femdom girl", I'd like to try and see where that leads, as well as Nami's fetish of Facesitting, hopefully I'll experience it. Ideally, in my opinion, there should be characters who never get along or have rivalries, that adds a lot of sauce to the story.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
At the end of the animation, Bella can't forget the protagonist, and it's great to be back again. The problem is that the protagonist has just overcome his psychology and kissed Nami, so who will be the one, Nami or Bella?
That's only a problem if you decided to go after both of them :p
I have a separate save for Bella only, and I'm sure that won't be a problem for my MC.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes