incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Meh, "naturally" doesn't always mean slow. Hell if people fuck as soon as they want to without either party tapping brakes for whatever reasons it'd happen soon after the first kiss, in days or weeks and sometime before even a first date, even when the relationship is incestuous in some cases, not years.
I just don't understand everyone's obsession to get to sex scenes as a super high priority. You may not like the pace at which the game is going, but most of us do. The payoff is always better with the build-up.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am 99% sure we will start getting some handjobs/blowjobs 2 updates from now, so once that starts it's gonna be nothing but banging left and right.
I mean considering the MC was completely frigid until the last couple of episodes when he started first with the kiss with Bella then naked Nami grinding on his dick. This episode we got a bunch of kissing and groping out of the way which means next step is some handjobs/blowjobs/boobjobs. Nia is probably the likely candidate for the first one, given the promise we made with her and her flashing her nipples.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I am 99% sure we will start getting some handjobs/blowjobs 2 updates from now, so once that starts it's gonna be nothing but banging left and right.
I mean considering the MC was completely frigid until the last couple of episodes when he started first with the kiss with Bella then naked Nami grinding on his dick. This episode we got a bunch of kissing and groping out of the way which means next step is some handjobs/blowjobs/boobjobs. Nia is probably the likely candidate for the first one, given the promise we made with her and her flashing her nipples.
Nothing sexual will happen until after MC visit's the cabin with Amber and makes a breakthrough with his therapy. So, if what you predict comes true, it will be a whole lot of floppy dick renders.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Nothing sexual will happen until after MC visit's the cabin with Amber and makes a breakthrough with his therapy. So, if what you predict comes true, it will be a whole lot of floppy dick renders.
Hey he could get it half erect already, its good enough for a handy at least... let it flop.

Reactions: Don Sucio

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
This isn't your typical AVN. If it's not your style don't bother. He's working hard to create the game he envisions. If it takes 5+ years to complete so be it. It's what he wants to leave as his mark in this vast community.
Useless reply, try comprehending posts You're reading unless...You White Knight Much?
If You cannot handle someone asking such questions, advise You place them on ignore.
Or... there is always a Freeway You can go play on.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Useless reply, try comprehending posts You're reading unless...You White Knight Much?
If You cannot handle someone asking such questions, advise You place them on ignore.
Or... there is always a Freeway You can go play on.
The only thing I'm trying to comprehend is your grammar.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
so once that starts it's gonna be nothing but banging left and right.
I doubt it. There are so many story elements that need more development that the banging couldn't be the focus in the near future. Sex will definitely be the natural sexy-scene progression from handjob/blowjob, but it'd most likely be one sex scene here and there rather than sex-filled update.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
At the end of the animation, Bella can't forget the protagonist, and it's great to be back again. The problem is that the protagonist has just overcome his psychology and kissed Nami, so who will be the one, Nami or Bella?
Both, Bella is the best option for a three way specifically with Nami, since she understands sibling relationship power the most.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
How many people tend to take it slow in real life if they have the option of choosing not to? I imagine not many as it's not 1950 anymore, certainly most guys will not choose to blueball themselves if someone attractive to them is dtf.
You're literally the only person that keeps responding to me. If you don't like the pace the game is going at, just leave man. No one cares. The MC has an emotional background that isn't allowing him to move on. If you haven't figured that out by now, I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Is it worth downloading the beta now or should I wait for the full version ? In addition to the bug fix, does anything change in the full version ?

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Ha, hardly so!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I think with some surety that your scenario will not happen. Except the MC goes fully dark and douche.
Victoria is fully compatible with the other love interest.
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)

Reactions: Turret

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I doubt it. There are so many story elements that need more development that the banging couldn't be the focus in the near future. Sex will definitely be the natural sexy-scene progression from handjob/blowjob, but it'd most likely be one sex scene here and there rather than sex-filled update.
Yes but also as with every game this too has girls that are more... loose... as in ones that you don't have to romance too much or even at all too bang. SG has a few of those, with that said SG also has a shit ton of girls... like maybe more than any game out there, so unless the Dev plans for this game to go on for another 7-8 years we are gonna need to find ways for MC to bang them. The updates will be filled with sex eventually, just not in the way we think. Cause an update will have like 3-4 or more sex scenes but you wont be able to access all in the same playtrough, you will need mods or to reload saves to bang Nami in one then Mila in another than someone else on a different path, since we know some girls wont be on the same paths and in general the MC wont be a whore so we wont see him banging like 5 different chicks in one path anyway.

This is actually one thing that worries me with Ocean, i haven't mentioned it before since i don't mind the slow story progression but my problem is once the sexy time finally starts how is he gonna deal with so many different girls in the game? If i am not mistaken there are at least 25 different girls on the main menu and in the CG gallery screen which leads me to believe that all of them will get one or more sex scenes, that's a shit ton of girls and a shit ton of sex scenes... even if we assume Ocean gives up and says fuck half of them, that's still like 12-13 girls and a lot of sex scenes... I have no idea how he will manage to fit this all in one game and not have it take forever, unless he literally starts rendering sex scenes left and right.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes