Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Damnit brother. Now I feel like shit for asking. Keep your fucking chin up bud... karma will give you a solid at a point in the near future. I've been there (although be it in my very early twenties). Keep your attitude right, your chin up, your work ethic high, and your morals and ethics in tact. With that recipe you will succeed my friend, I all but guarantee you.
Oh, well, in that case I'm fucked. :ROFLMAO:
But I am also too stubborn to quit. So far.

Don't feel bad for asking, though. It's life. I certainly handled it better when I was in my 20s as well, the decades since then have taken a toll. On the other hand, the computer in my hand now is vast with more potent than the desktop I had way-back. It can always be worse.

I'm tapped in to the county library for wifi access, so my dwindling data plan hasn't stranded me. This site is the only one that I give real attention to lately.

That's why I am so frustrated with Joiplay not working for me on SG/WiAB lately, as well as a few others. I can't use your mods!

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
This is possible ... it is also possible that a serial killer (or cult) was active for a number of years, and Bella's sister and Summer's disappearance were not contemporaneous.

However, Amber indicated that Bella 'witnessed brutality' with respect to her sister, whereas Summer was simply never found. It seems more likely to me that their traumas are unrelated as opposed to being the same cause, but we can only speculate at this stage.

I think Summer's disappearance is linked to her family's vacation (where is Summer's family in all this? her entire family likely vanished), and Bella's sister was driven to suicide due to bullying or other abuse.
I agree with all but the last, I don't really think Ocean would make a scenario where a 10 year old kills herself cause of bullying (but might do it who knows :unsure:).

But as you said "Amber indicated that Bella 'witnessed brutality' ", This could mean that Bella witnessed the Serial killer interact with her sister and couldn't help her. :unsure:

But as you said, we can only speculate.

Reactions: MrRiouso

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, well, in that case I'm fucked. :ROFLMAO:
But I am also too stubborn to quit. So far.

Don't feel bad for asking, though. It's life. I certainly handled it better when I was in my 20s as well, the decades since then have taken a toll. On the other hand, the computer in my hand now is vast with more potent than the desktop I had way-back. It can always be worse.

I'm tapped in to the county library for wifi access, so my dwindling data plan hasn't stranded me. This site is the only one that I give real attention to lately.

That's why I am so frustrated with Joiplay not working for me on SG/WiAB lately, as well as a few others. I can't use your mods!
PM me with my mods you need and I'll fix you up with personal builds (private builds). You've always had my back so this is my only way I can think of to have yours. We'll take this particular matter private and I'll sort out anything you need. If you can run any base VN via JoiPlay that I have a mod for I can get you a copy that will work with it. Regards my friend.

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Theory: Bella's sis, Summer and Sasha were kidnapped by serial killer, but only Sasha managed to escape. Hence, "only the strong survive" which is said by Sasha at some point.
Wasn't it The Deluca Family that did something similar? Kidnap the kids and make them fight each other or something. Grim shit, not entirely within the tone of this VN. But then that barber is a suspicious mofo.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
I agree with all but the last, I don't really think Ocean would make a scenario where a 10 year old kills herself cause of bullying (but might do it who knows :unsure:).

But as you said "Amber indicated that Bella 'witnessed brutality' ", This could mean that Bella witnessed the Serial killer interact with her sister and couldn't help her. :unsure:

But as you said, we can only speculate.
Hopefully what happened with Bella´s sister isnt too dark, im still trying to heal after my sister´s death.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Well, at least my sis's parts all still work (well, her tubes are now tied, 6x was enough for her to overcome her fear of surgery), but hypothetically speaking at this point I'd stay with her anyway and not throw away entire lives (31+ years) of common history even if they didn't, though who knows if things would have turned out the same had she always been like that from the start before we were a couple (dunno, probably not with a change that drastic). And no, I'm not a doctor but just assuming, because back in the 1980's (before I was born) my uncle got into a motorcycle accident and ended up paraplegic just like Victoria. He can't feel shit from a bit below the navel down and pisses and shits from a bag and after a few years of that his legs look like little more than skin-covered broomsticks. One would be a fool to challenge him to an arm-wrestling match though even though he's pushing 55.
That's what i was trying to say ;)
No ones challenging you and you said yourself "hypothetically speaking at this point I'd stay with her anyway and not throw away entire lives" ...
I'm a borderliner including all the shit you could imagine...
Just dont asume she can't feel anything ;)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm confused. Played from the beginning and finished on same spot like with chapter 4,using the latest mod. Is this ok,cuz reading the changelog it suppose to be 1520 new renders.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Sooooo sell a 4080 under 1000 and you'll become a LEGEND ;)
i'm still gaming with a 1080ti :cry:
For gaming a 1080ti is still plenty if you don't care about raytracing or unncessary resolutions (1080p/60 still good enough on a 27" monitor if you are not an esports pro). My main rig still has a 3080 and will stay that way for prob a decade. This secondary one has a 3070 (maybe 15% faster than a 1080ti, won't notice without benchmarks). Together they both crank out renders faster than a 4090 for $1000 cheaper and only 100W more. 4080/4090 is little more than a space heater when under load anyway (600W= ridiculous) for little added practical benefit compared to a bunch of used previous gen ones.

Reactions: DarkOs31

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Wasn't it The Deluca Family that did something similar? Kidnap the kids and make them fight each other or something. Grim shit, not entirely within the tone of this VN. But then that barber is a suspicious mofo.
Yes sir. I think the barber and the shady reporter might actually help the Mc find some closure, which leads to the discovery of something far worst.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes