escupimos

May 2, 2022
hi, I finished the game with Ch4 version, I downloaded the 4.5 beta version but I can't get old saves to work.
Is there a way to make them work or do I have to restart the game?

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
this update was soo good just like the game itself, but the fact that after 3,5 years of development the MC still can't get it up concerns me. all these girls and tease, and Nami is like "did something happen down there?" -"nope, but if it comes down to action im just gonna steal some toy from Maja"

Reactions: ann87ra

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
this update was soo good just like the game itself, but the fact that after 3,5 years of development the MC still can't get it up concerns me. all these girls and tease, and Nami is like "did something happen down there?" -"nope, but if it comes down to action im just gonna steal some toy from Maja"
Development time has nothing to do with in-game time. And in the game, MC crawled out of his shell just a week ago, and has already met a bunch of horny girls, dated some of them, kissed some of them, gropped some of them, splashed naked in a jacuzzi with them, his nipples were pumped and his wormy was dry humped. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a single fap in the last two years :)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe because you look at it from the development time point of view, game wise, he's just getting to be alive again.
And it's rather logical that someone like the MC with a huge trauma and depression has issues getting it up. The question is, when he gets it up, will he be able to keep it down, lmao

Reactions: SDDA and Guide466
Apr 16, 2020
Didn't he got hard at the scene with nami at the bath tab(I forgot what it was originally called) or was it at the lake scene so yeah, you worry about your own dick

Reactions: Sasanid

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Development time has nothing to do with in-game time. And in the game, MC crawled out of his shell just a week ago, and has already met a bunch of horny girls, dated some of them, kissed some of them, gropped some of them, splashed naked in a jacuzzi with them, his nipples were pumped and his wormy was dry humped. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a single fap in the last two years :)
sadly we aint living in the in game time where 3,5 years equal 1 week, and im only mentioning the dev time cause the way things goes the time he overcomes the past or embrace it is looking to be year 2025.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
This image hurts so much, my poor Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya I'm not even on her path and it made me mad seeing her attacked like that.

If you ask me is really unfair how much support the dev from CK has. Summers Gone is way better than College Kings, also i think SG is at the same level of Badik or even better. When it gets released in Steam, i hope more people support Ocean, he truly deserves it.
Ya I think when Summer's Gone starts getting good sex scenes to go along with the romance, this game is going to TAKE OFF. Ch5 will pull in Steam users as well - games like "FreshWomen" and "Being a DIK" got huge bumps with the help of Steam's userbase and I expect to see this with Summer's Gone, too.

What?! Which chapter is this? I think I missed it.
Ya you only get this scene if you went to the gym with Bella. Not sure if you also have to be on her path or not - I created a throwaway save path (thank you skip button) on Bella's route and going to the gym with her that will generate this scene when talking to Mila in the kitchen the morning after the sleepover. I'm not sure exactly why it's locked behind that path, seems like relatively common info that the MC should probably hear about regardless since he's interacting with all these people who know Bella, Melanie, etc. and are familiar with said events.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
It's something Bella specifically said if you go to the Gym with her that triggers that scene and you actually have to speak with Mila:

MC: "Do you always have to do that to her"
Bella: "Yes, it's her own fault"

That prompts the MC to ask the question later on

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone know what happens when MC gets handcuffed in the girls locker room when not on Bella path? Who goes to help him? What happens? I can't find the damn scenes from that path in URM.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Does anyone know what happens when MC gets handcuffed in the girls locker room when not on Bella path? Who goes to help him? What happens? I can't find the damn scenes from that path in URM.
A load of other girls find him. I found the part where he said to Kate "you're not hot now get out my face" funny and grade A MC speak

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
There's a significant difference between 1080 and even 1440 on a 27" monitor, unless you're playing an older game. The difference in 4K is even more apparent with a modern tile.

Regarding 4090, I know someone who used to use 3090's and has now moved to 4090's, and they've seen significant increases, same as everyone else I've talked to who managed to get their hands on one

View attachment 2198024
Maybe, but is 1440P 300Hz actually necessary for gaming? No. Pixels were obvious back in the day going from 480p to 720p to 1080p (when antialiasing was actually necesessary for it to not look like total shit). Now not so much due to diminshing returns and limits of human vision (my eyes can barely tell the difference between 1440p and 1080p even with an accurate split screen comparison that isn't used in a marketing poster, I'm getting old I guess), even when doubling to 2160p, 4320p, etc. It just wastes power (and money), unless the goal is to heat your house too. Worth $1000-2000 or more? Hell no, not if you're not making money with it. And even then 2x used 3090's would be cheaper than a 4090 and still ~30% faster, if you already had the extra mobo/cpu/ram of a 2nd rig. And after a point even when making AVN's with it something else will be a bottleneck with the PC waiting on you rather than the reverse (posing and photoshopping most likely, or coding, unless you are a full-blown game studio with a dozen employees or more, and those tend to have multiple Quadros in a central server anyway, as money is less of an issue).

Reactions: 1010691010

kodaa1337

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
3/4 Month for 1520 majestic render and animations. Really good job man! I loved this update.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes