andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
The renders are beyond this world ... and the characters / look and story are unique ... My main dilemma is i dont even know who i want to be my girlfriend from all this girls ...

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
This game is fucking amazing.
Are there any similar games like this?
Like Old Man Al mentioned, the dev has another game (Where it all began) that is related to this one. I don't know how many other VNs you've played (and I'm sorry if one isn't supposed to mention games from other devs in this thread), but I'd suggest Artemis and Leap of Faith as well. Those are closer to serious themes like Summer's gone, and they also have great renders.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I just don't see it. Sedila, yes, very similar, but not Daphne.
Haven't you questioned her banana fetishism yet?
Wait, what? I don't recall Sung Ji getting the D, that was one of the scenes I was waiting for.
There is no Sung Ji in this game... That's the now dead AOA

Kelpithicc

Apr 26, 2021
The developments in 4.5 gives me hope there will be harem scenarios in the (hopefully near) future. But still probably the longest edging of all time in VN

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya25

MalEl

Aug 6, 2020
Like Old Man Al mentioned, the dev has another game (Where it all began) that is related to this one. I don't know how many other VNs you've played (and I'm sorry if one isn't supposed to mention games from other devs in this thread), but I'd suggest Artemis and Leap of Faith as well. Those are closer to serious themes like Summer's gone, and they also have great renders.
Thanks man

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It's hard to reconcile what would make Vic/Mila possible but not Nami/Mila. Mila states she isn't into girls, but if she is willing to share with Vic then sharing with Nami would be equivalent. I am struggling to come up with a 'very simple reason' that delineates Nami from Vic assuming Nami is just MC's 'roommate'. Perhaps Nami is only up for throuples if the other girl is BI?
It's never been confirmed anywhere that Vic/Mila in particular is possible...

So you're telling me that that complete nut case Nia is a main Li but Maja is not? That's just bizarre. There's couple more relationship options that are kind of weird but this one just sticks out.
Nia is great, I'm sorry for you that you can't see it! But I do miss Maja as a LI

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
So you're telling me that that complete nut case Nia is a main Li but Maja is not? That's just bizarre. There's couple more relationship options that are kind of weird but this one just sticks out.
Woooah woooaah what? Nia is a main LI? Has she ever been one, or was it changed? My memory might suck cause last time I checked I thought she was just a fling, just like the coach.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes