kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
So, gimme the sitrep guys, what's new with this update? Does it only change the visuals of chapter 2, or does the story continue?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So, gimme the sitrep guys, what's new with this update? Does it only change the visuals of chapter 2, or does the story continue?
Yes, but no. It doesn't change the second chapter but it continues the story. It is expected that half of the second chapter will be redesigned in v4.5 full.

Reactions: kioryu52

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Purple_Urkle

Oct 24, 2018
honestly probably one of a handful of games that i have not put auto all the way to the left or skipped past everything. well i did for a few slides then ended up starting over got hella lost in the story lol. i left to make dinner and i came back to fucking aliens fighting and i started a new game.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
No more LI's please! Too many to choose from :D

On a side note, anyone notice that if you play through Monk mode, you don't get the panic attack scene? If panic attacks are triggered by getting too intimate, that may make an interesting playthough, especially if starts to affect relationships.

Edit:

So I've found that if you've kissed Bella and then do anything with the girls, it'll trigger
If you didn't kiss Bella but when as far as the four way makeout and then went for a walk with Vic or Mila, it seems to trigger

Little decisions are beginning to matter it seems! I think this'll build up over the episodes. It seems you really can't have it all without causing the MC some real psychological problems further down the line

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes