Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
There is no way Sonya could be Summer, because the SUMMER IS GONE.

Because there is no any "sarcasm" banner to be seen, I'm so curious, do you really interpreted that scene like this? So far the only person who get it this way is the Marla, and she is not a real person even.
It's entirely possible that Summer was abducted, taken to Iran and brainwashed for many years before she was inducted into Iranian Special Forces and returned to be part of a sleeper cell that is just awaiting the signal. Don't be fooled with that timid manner, she actually has a Skorpion SMG under those clothes.

Garen

May 6, 2017
I agree with the general sentiment around "reworks" but given that we now have an Episode 1 that is as good as the latest Episode 4, I fully agree with the decision to rework the earlier episodes.
At this point I just want Ayua's face and Mila's tits to be less "poofy"(?) and I'm back at SG being a 10/10 fun ride.

screenshot0003 (2).png screenshot0004 (3).png
Gotta say I really liked these new moments. You never see the guy emote except in sad scenes and I'm glad we see more of his solo mannerisms. He's a lot more lifelike now.

Last edited:

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I played the 3.5 version of this. The render that got me hooked on this game was this one:

summersgone01.jpg

I mean how hot is that?

So, the game tells you that there are no sex scenes atm. Has that changed in Chapter 4?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Well, yeah? Emo-edgelord protagonist immediately concludes that being hit by a car with all the repercussions that'll have it might be better if she were dead instantly. Don't see how else you can read that scene? it's literally spelled out that way.
Well, at this point of the story we are already sitting in the MC's train of depressive thoughts, and we are aware that he is suffering the loss, life is pain, people around are annoying, and he is trapped in this shitty reality. And this car accident just gives him an instant confirmation of his thoughts, and I would say he is projecting to the external world, assuming the worst - that the girl got a serious injuries and will suffer from the severe pain for the lifetime, and the only way to avoid it for her is not to regain consciousness at all. And at that moment he says out the conclusion: maybe it would be best to put her down under this circumstances. Of course that's not his intention to kill her, it's just an echo of his depressive dialog being vocalized. Isn't it is obvious?
And then he acts controversionally to his words, advising to stunned Marla to call the ambulance, and putting Vic into the recovery position (I don't know much about this thing, but from my opinion it is a very bad idea for an unprofessional to move a person with the possible spinal injury)

Last edited:

Rammstein1

Aug 26, 2019
I don't know much about this thing, but from my opinion it is a very bad idea for an unprofessional to move a person with the possible spinal injury
Turns out MC is the reason why Victoria ends up in a wheelchair, he really meant it when he said "I cant't help anyone"

Reactions: yossa999

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
These sort of debates never really go anywhere. You played that bit of the game, and liked it. I played the game, had a laugh, and hated it. There's nothing we can do to bridge that gap.

For me, the entire scene fails the moment he leaves the house. So he friggin' poses on the sidewalk there and conveniently holds some woe-is-moe soliloquy, as people are wont to do. Then with comedic timing the concerned passerby gets hit by car, which prompts an absolutely laughable edgelord reaction.

Then even worse, having a gun pointed at him leaves him completely cold, because again, woe is me, if doth mus taketh my life so be it and such, but anyway, with the Power of Protagonism, he knows the gun isn't loaded anyway, and he easily can take the gun from that woman ...
... and then utterly randomly shoot her because we didn't have enough to laugh about yet.

And then of course everyone's completely stupid and useless except for him who as we've just established shouldn't actually care about any of this.

So, yeah, I think it's a mess, I think it's at best hilarious, and it was bad enough for me to quit the game right then and there. But ofc people will see it differently. It's fine, normally for a case like this I'd try not say anything, and probably I shouldn't have, but I just found this one way too hilarious ^^

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I believe I once financially supported this game. It seems to me that I stopped because of the dark tone the game was beginning to take. It's been a long time since I played the game; but as I recall, the blonde woman (sorry I'm terrible with names) wanted revenge on her neighbors because of something that they had done to someone that was important to the blonde woman. It looked to me that it was going to turn out that they had raped or physically assaulted the woman in question. On the Patreon page for this game, there is a picture of a woman with a scar on her face. I believe that she is probably the woman in question. Can you tell me if I am right? I liked the game at one time, but I do not like stories that include the physical or sexual abuse of women in the story or backstories.
My guess is you probably mean Bella - she's the one with neighbors she doesn't like. We don't really have anything conclusive yet with that, I know what you're talking about, though. Ya I suspect it'll be some bad stuff that happened to her little sister.

The girl with the scar on her face is Sasha, a different character altogether; we don't know much about her yet.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
These sort of debates never really go anywhere. You played that bit of the game, and liked it. I played the game, had a laugh, and hated it. There's nothing we can do to bridge that gap. [...]
I won't argue, each to their own. But you have one row less in your top VNs list then mine :)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
DON'T worry CAPSLOCK Police I took it down! Noi need to get your thong even farther that ass!
But really tho, Just wonder what a story We would maybe, probably have if all the time took on the 30 REworked versions with SG & WIAB, One would be a shit ton farther and We may even see an end to one But instead We get a New Chapter 1?????? I hate to break it biuddy but MOST that are here they want UPDATES not REWORKS. We as a people want MORE, Not to go backwards OVER and over! You did w3hat you did and posted it! Quit taking shit people post with how they would do or not do something YOURSELF is the whole reson they are here picking apart your work to begin with in first place! If ya kept in moving More would flock to one or both The projects. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say Starting over once is frustrating let alone every time. I am no quicker to ditch anything that is always second guessing or living in the past, It's all about going forward with the choice made, No Regrets is the motto not "
REWORKED". If either these great looking VN's ever get a Completed Mark I'd die. But No not from the obvious, I likely am dead already from OLD AGE. Most certain shock plays no part.....
View attachment 1944274 View attachment 1944275 View attachment 1944276
Well, now you have worked on your caps lock problem and almost fixed it ...
... almost. Now it's time to move on and look at your punctuation and the readability of your posts. I have heard that a line break or two can work wonders.By the way, exclamation marks and question marks are NOT pack animals.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I had the mod update basically done with all the new features late last night but thought it best to get a bit of rest and review before pushing out the public update. I'm kinda glad I did now. I missed some opportunities that needed to be revised in previous choices. An example is during the "Bella" shopping trip. Notice choice #1 is the only way to be awarded a newly introduced event variable in Ch4:
1658759926145.png
Due to a few of these I'm going to delay the mod update release by a few hours to review all the variables again, just to make sure. Anyway, that's the latest SanchoMod progress update. I think some of you are going to really like the character renaming feature and I'll add more cheats as VN development continues. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I had the mod update basically done with all the new features late last night but thought it best to get a bit of rest and review before pushing out the public update. I'm kinda glad I did now. I missed some opportunities that needed to be revised in previous choices. An example is during the "Bella" shopping trip. Notice choice #1 is the only way to be awarded a newly introduced event variable in Ch4:
Due to a few of these I'm going to delay the mod update release by a few hours to review all the variables again, just to make sure. Anyway, that's the latest SanchoMod progress update. I think some of you are going to really like the character renaming feature and I'll add more cheats as VN development continues. Regards.
Here's another likely big "gotcha" for later. Note second choice. "ZaraFavor" could be quite important in the future... who knows:
1658762482081.png

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
This is my honest review after playing Ch4.

The Maple leaf transition sucks big time. It literally kills the mood and is just super weird.

I was mind-blown to see how amazing and real the tears looked. It is one of the most difficult things to make but Ocean pulled it off really well. :geek:

Some music was replaced in the previous chapters which is really sad since they fit the scenes really well.

The update was really nice and I was expecting a big disappointment in DnG but it was actually good. It kinda felt short :p

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Updated the SG Table. I am open to corrections.

ChaptersRendersCinematicsBeta ReleaseFinal ReleaseDevelopment Time
Ch 17274 (3900 Af)
-​
8 May 2019000 Days
Ch 21157 59%+5 (3535 Af)31 Dec 201911 Jan 2020237 Days + 11 Days (8 months, 3 days)
Ch 3 + RW1780 53%+5 (7350 Af)02 Jan 202123 Jan 2021357 Days + 21 Days (12 months, 12 days)
Ch 3.5 + RW1393 21%-3 (2970 Af)30 July 202120 Aug 2021188 Days + 21 Days (6 months, 28 days)
Ch 4 + RW2299 65%+8 (15000 Af)31 May 202224 July 2022284 Days + 54 Days (11 months, 4 days)
Ch 4.5 + RW----In Development

- RW = Rework
- Af = Animation Frames (Big Thanks to sorco2003 for suggesting this idea.)
- A Cinematic is made out of 5-25 single animations with 60-300 frames each.
- The Development Time is also dedicated to WiAB which is the Developer's Second game.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes