rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
As long as he doesn't touch Nami or any of the LI that have small ones i'll be happy. I can barley tell a difference when he makes them bigger if they already had big breast unless I see 2 images side by side.
It isn't always visible, sometimes they look bigger or smaller because of characters position, but I have a feeling Ocean tries to make all tits look all the same... In first update we could recognize girls by their tits... Now not any more... And one more time, I don't have nothing against big tits, I only try to say every girl have unique tits...

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Damn, the new UI looks absolutely amazing!
And those short stories are a nice addition too. It will help us understand the characters more and maybe we will even have short stories where we experience the events from the main game in another perspective:PogChamp:
but, what's stopping him from adding those short stories to the main game?

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
THE PROBLEM IS SIMPLE, THE GUY WANTS MONEY, SO HE'S GOING TO POST IT ON STEAM FIRST, THEN ON PATREON, VERY HYPOCRITICAL BECAUSE THE PEOPLE KEEPING THE COSTS ARE THE PATREON SUBSCRIBERS, I SAY AGAIN, SG IS BIG, BUT THERE ARE GAMES THERE WHICH IS GOOD BIGGER AND THE DEVS DON'T POST IT FIRST ON STEAM AND KEEP WALKING ABOUT TO POST IT ON PATREON, I'M GOING TO LOVE THE FIRST DAY OF LAUNCH ON STEAM FOR THE GAME TO BE LEAKED BECAUSE IT STOP BEING DUMB!
salty.jpg

Brother, I'm pissed for being the only one to speak out, the guy has more than 3k supporters and none of them do anything about it, the game has been ready for weeks, we supporters are the ones who paid for the development of the game,
It seems there is quite a misunderstanding on your side what it means to support a dev on Patreon/SS...
The Idea behind, is to help an dev/artist to do his work, there was never any talk of having the right to demand anything.

If you're a patron and pissed, we other pirates are here on a piratey games forum, wondering why you aren't shouting at Ocean on his discord where he can hear you, or where the other patrons can hear you.
I'm close to bet some money on i,t that there was not a single cent spend.

I don't think you have had the experience of being a Patreon on Ocean Discord, if you complain about something you are banned, I say this from personal experience,
bullshit.gif

That's a straight up lie, if you behave like a asshole - just like here - then you get the boot. Like on every other server.
And as you can see, Ayhsel is a Patreon and quite active on Oceans discord...

1713379701072.png

Hmm, like said in the last log, there was no time. The reworks needed for steam where placed on a higher priority that a non canon story with a software that Ocean has first gotten used to.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I don’t need to know more about Sasha, I can tell she’s wife material already with what I have.
Mila of course, she can do things beside the star you know :rolleyes:

What u talking about, Bella ain’t even that hot in the face :cautious:

:ROFLMAO:
Hey Ocean didn’t make all waifus equal :sneaky:
Besides I’d have to play WiAB for that…
So play WiaB, simple solution.

I think perspective. If the short stories are from anyone but Nika's perspective, it destroys the narrative flow. We're meant to only know/see/experience Nika's perspective as the canon story, shorts from other perspectives are nice additions, but need to be supplemental rather than in the main story line. Everything is subjective, from Nika's perspective (well almost, a couple of Bella moments aside and an Emilio moment). THe main idea seems to be, we players should only know what Nika can observe.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 3549908

It seems there is quite a misunderstanding on your side what it means to support a dev on Patreon/SS...
The Idea behind, is to help an dev/artist to do his work, there was never any talk of having the right to demand anything.

I'm close to bet some money on i,t that there was not a single cent spend.

View attachment 3549923

That's a straight up lie, if you behave like a asshole - just like here - then you get the boot. Like on every other server.
And as you can see, Ayhsel is a Patreon and quite active on Oceans discord...

View attachment 3549942

Hmm, like said in the last log, there was no time. The reworks needed for steam where placed on a higher priority that a non canon story with a software that Ocean has first gotten used to.
What can I say?

As all certified megalomaniac supervillains, I love the sound of my own voice. Even if only written.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol you guys make me afraid to replay WiaB as the only thing I recall is I liked Miru when I played it last year before the update anyone else I was in different towards. Might be better not knowing if I like or dislike Katie just incase I end up on the wrong side of the waifu wars

4.40 star(s) 477 Votes