Sep 3, 2020
The time has come..
A new rider has arrived.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The time has come..
A new rider has arrived.

treachery treachery by my own kin

I told Warscared and Ayhsel they should have dealt with the hybrid when they had the chance

and now look what they have rought upon us

and this Beast has traits from both Warscared and Ayhsel

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

I told Warscared and Ayhsel they should have dealt with the hybrid when they had the chance

The Beast is stronger yet he can't choose a side....hmmm...
And he can't be killed brother ..(i did poison his drink at our last gatheing..yet he is breathing like he didn't even choke...)
It is too late brother....another army has borne...we need to strengthen our defenses..
We could ask warscared to cooperate until this immediate threat has been resolved.
What are you thoughts brother...? Team Bella is looking forward for your right guidance.

Sep 3, 2020
And he can't be killed brother ..(i did poison his drink at our last gatheing..yet he is breathing like he didn't even choke...)
It is too late brother....another army has borne...we need to strengthen our defenses..
We could ask warscared to cooperate until this immediate threat has been resolved.
What are you thoughts brother...? Team Bella is looking forward for your right guidance.
first of all Bella does not deserve to be somebody's second girlfriend she doesn't even deserve to be somebody's first girlfriend

Bella deserves to be somebody's one and only

that is what true love means to me so everything that

hybrid stands for absolutely disgusts me

you're right my brother something needs to be done but I will tell you this I rather die

I'd rather die then neel to a hybrid

I will burn this whole mother fucking shit down if I have to

ooh mark my words he's going to learn today Team Bella

Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck' Wit
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
The time has come..
A new rider has arrived.

Something is missing :unsure:

first of all Bella does not deserve to be somebody's second girlfriend she doesn't even deserve to be somebody's first girlfriend

Bella deserves to be somebody's one and only

that is what true love means to me so everything that

hybrid stands for absolutely disgusts me

you're right my brother something needs to be done but I will tell you this I rather die

I'd rather die then neel to a hybrid

I will burn this whole mother fucking shit down if I have to

ooh mark my words he's going to learn today Team Bella

Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck' Wit
View attachment 1466949

View attachment 1466951
One can be the hunter or the hunted, but if the hunter isn't careful, the hunter can become the hunted without knowing

One can fool or be fooled, you may think you win, but watch your back... cause you don't know what's lurking in the dark

I can adapt and evolve with time. So you better decide carefully, killl me now... or let me evolve

...But what will I become/evovle into?

Isn't that just exciting to leaving this choice into your hands?

Choose carefully for I can be your greatest enemy or your most loyal ally?

I will be waiting...watching you from the dark...untill the time comes...for I have all the time and the darkness in the world

Sincerely, The Hybrid, The Abomination and The Darkness that you can never contain

Sep 3, 2020
One can be the hunter or the hunted, but if the hunter isn't careful, the hunter can become the hunted without knowing

One can fool or be fooled, you may think you win, but watch your back... cause you don't know what's lurking in the dark

I can adapt and evolve with time. So you better decide carefully, killl me now... or let me evolve

...But what will I become/evovle into?

Isn't that just exciting to leaving this choice into your hands?

Choose carefully for I can be your greatest enemy or your most loyal ally?

I will be waiting...watching you from the dark...untill the time comes...for I have all the time and the darkness in the world

Sincerely, The Hybrid, The Abomination and The Darkness that you can never contain
you know it's funny some people believe that being loyal to one woman is a sacrifice I don't but some people do and all I'm hearing from you is that bella it's not worth that sacrifice to you

. only having bella in your life until the day you die it's not enough for you

you claim to love bella you would die for Bella you do anyting for Bella

except to be loyal and faithful.

because it takes more than being with Bella to make you happy right

so let me tell you something hybrid

you may have Warscared powers and Ayhsel powers

hell you may be the strongest guy I know

but you don't have the most important Power of all

to be 100% devoted to the woman you love and to make her your one and only

like I said I kneel to no hybrid

so bring it

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
you know it's funny some people believe that being loyal to one woman is a sacrifice I don't but some people do and all I'm hearing from you is that bella it's not worth that sacrifice to you

so bring it
Tell him Brother , Tell him

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

so bring it
True. But am I the strongest?

I don't have what it takes to devote to only one and that just prove how weak I am. But that also means that I'm greedy, want to love and devote to both. The hybrid wants what it wants because it's greed

The strength to choose is what I'm always looking for. So either you fight to kill me or fight to sway me into the right path

Either way, the hybrid won't go down without a fight. Cause if I'm give up easily, that just means my love and belief is fake, then I will lose all I have. That's even worse then death. The Hybrid needs fight to show it what's right

So let's the fight begin. Whether I win or lose, at the end I will know what is right

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
True. But am I the strongest?

I don't have what it takes to devote to only one and that just prove how weak I am. But that also means that I'm greedy, want to love and devote to both. The hybrid wants what it wants because it's greed

The strength to choose is what I'm always looking for. So either you fight to kill me or fight to sway me into the right path

Either way, the hybrid won't go down without a fight. Cause if I'm give up easily, that just means my love and belief is fake, then I will lose all I have. That's even worse then death. The Hybrid needs fight to show it what's right

So let's the fight begin. Whether I win or lose, at the end I will know what is right
fair enough brother I will save you or kill you but I prefer to save you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahx and The_Hybrid
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes