• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
This game has run into the exact same issue that Being A Dik had a few updates ago. In that a good portion of the update was dedicated to something that a lot of people won't care about.

If it's someone's first playthrough then the RPG session could be seen as a nice change of pace or a breather from the main story, but for a lot of people that have been waiting months for an update to advance the plot and progress relationships with potential love interests etc it's often seen as a waste of time and effort.

Beautiful renders and animations as always and I respect Ocean's vision etc and everyone is different, so some will like it and others won't but this isn't a Sci-Fi VN and it's not what people are playing the game for.

If Ocean goes through with making the RPG sessions a fairly regular thing every other update then we'll see this issue cropping up each time it happens.

Anyway, there was some good intimate scenes with Bella and a lot of good intimate stuff with Nami too so I think overall it was a pretty good update. The new version of Ayua looks a bit off though, I think it may be the nose but I don't know.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Felt like the table top game was unnecessary, or at least way too long for my tastes.

Can't wait for Bella, to show up next update though.
It was. Felt randomly placed in the middle of story too. Don't know if it was a cheap way to extend content even more by stalling progression, or just a dev wanting to play with new toys (daz assets). Probably both.

Another popular game did something similar once but at the time it already had 4x the content this has. Certainly not something fitting for a game having 3 updates in 3-4 years....

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Well context is key here this game gets at most 2 updates a year...
Give me your crystal ball! Are you working in an circus?? Are you able to see the future?

No one knows what will happen after the game is released on steam. The support will grow immensely just because of the high quality alone. Maybe Ocean will hire someone or optimize his workflow or whatever...

I realy don't get people like you. Just understand that Ocean is still severely underfunded. On top of that, both of his games are important for his envisioned universe. So he is stuck developing two games at the same time, while underfunded. In the past he had someone who took responsibility for developing one game but he is gone now... Why do you think Ocean still has 2 patreon accounts?
The list goes on and on! He has to deal with a lot of problems...

Ocean is realy trying to do better, I'm 100% sure of that!

People know shit and don't care but flame on! No wonder a lot of devs leave F95zone. Add to that the endless barrage of incoming suggestions from fans to change his games or to insert kinks and so on. No wonder devs quit because people are so goddamn entitled these days! Oceanlab is not a company with hundreds or thousands of employees who is resistant against high pressure.

Sorry you had to endure my rant...

DustinJustin

Aug 8, 2019
Give me your crystal ball! Are you working in an circus?? Are you able to see the future?

No one knows what will happen after the game is released on steam. The support will grow immensely just because of the high quality alone. Maybe Ocean will hire someone or optimize his workflow or whatever...

I realy don't get people like you. Just understand that Ocean is still severely underfunded. On top of that, both of his games are important for his envisioned universe. So he is stuck developing two games at the same time, while underfunded. In the past he had someone who took responsibility for developing one game but he is gone now... Why do you think Ocean still has 2 patreon accounts?

People know shit and don't care but flame on! No wonder a lot of devs leave F95zone. Add to that the endless barrage of incoming suggestions from fans to change his games or to insert kinks and so on. No wonder devs quit because people are so goddamn entitled these days! Oceanlab is not a company with hundreds or thousands of employees who is resistant against high pressure.

oh sweet summer child

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Vanessa is the most interesting character right now. Did Ocean say anything about her being a li or not?
Also,the random npc's were hotter than 90% of the actual cast lmao. Like that blonde girl who walked in on Bella and mc or the purple haired one with a huge back tattoo.
I thought Nami would actually admit to loving the mc,but oh well,seems like it will take longer for things to develop.
Congrats on the release,Oceanlab

sdno

May 22, 2022

Idk but u probably have it if u see future where ocean is paying staff:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is headding in the right direction: while all our bitch slapped LIs keep being assholes to MC,
he could get his hard thorbbing deep and lifeshattering long frustration into those fantastic randos.
Vanessa is the most interesting character right now. Did Ocean say anything about her being a li or not?
Also,the random npc's were hotter than 90% of the actual cast lmao. Like that blonde girl who walked in on Bella and mc or the purple haired one with a huge back tattoo.
I thought Nami would actually admit to loving the mc,but oh well,seems like it will take longer for things to develop.
Congrats on the release,Oceanlab
The best thing about the roleplaying game is big tiddy Nami. She looks very nice.
Game oN!

Reactions: Nyx4747

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Funny that bella`s participation on the ch 4 was better than nami`s , since ch 4 was supposed to be focus more on her

but for me bella`s part was the best part of this update

pretty sure she was leaving the meeting that seemed important to go for MC

Reactions: Guide466

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Shit, I'm a teacher and I have to focus on my job but I can't stop thinking about how Chapter 4 ended. God damn it..
Teach your kids about Summer's Gone. You can have great discussions and talk about the Ch.4 ending. It will be cathartic :p

Reactions: Quarron

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017

I am sorry what? Can you take a step back with the white knighting did you read my comment at all!? in no way did I complaing about the speed of the updates but ill guess I will have to clarify for you? This game does not get updated frequently and I enjoy the story so I was lamenting that not the entire update was dedicated to driving the plot forward.

Clear enough for you?......fucking hell.

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes