• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You sayin' that now. And maybe you got a point for yourself and many others, but people will start flocking to the game once the RPG participating LI's get tentacleraped by whatever lurkes in the dark space beyond.
I thought we don’t do this here, for such things there is WIAB :)
In my childhood, I read a fantasy novel (kill me if I remember the title and author), something like an urban fantasy, where aliens were stealing from people their intangible life essence, which, most likely, can be called a soul. Technically, their human agents set up a network of relaxation or healing parlors where people were put to sleep using an alien technology. In this artificial dream, people would find themselves in their ideal imaginary world and live happily there, while their souls were slowly sucked out by an alien device and they soon died eventually of seemingly natural causes. Everything was fine, until one side effect began to appear - under certain conditions, elements of some people dreams began to seep into reality. if I remember correctly, the novel begins with MC watching the news that some unknown monster rats attacked a passenger on the subway. And a long investigation led him to the damn aliens.
That was the preamble:) My point is, aren't you afraid that this tabletop bullshit will seep into the main story and consume it completely, like in that novel I just mentioned? And nothing will remain but the harem and the NTR. I'm telling you, f'ckn aliens can't be trusted!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That was the preamble:) My point is, aren't you afraid that this tabletop bullshit will seep into the main story and consume it completely, like in that novel I just mentioned? And nothing will remain but the harem and the NTR. I'm telling you, f'ckn aliens can't be trusted!
I don't know man that BBL & boobjob alien with the vagina nostrils seemed pretty trustworthy to me.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Here was me thinking this was purely a Bella paradise :cry:
Gangsta.png

As I walk through the valley of F95Zone’s threads
I take a look at those of Ocean’s and realize there's still no new update
Cause I’ve been waiting for sex scenes for so long
But the MC can’t have a boner since Summer has been gone.
But I ain't never facepalm a post that didn't deserve it
Those who didn’t read the Blueball police warning had it coming.

You better wait for the official release
Cause the bloody Beta doesn’t include the fucking reworked version.

I hate to use the skip button but the board game session was so long.
1000 renders but only three dialogue options.
Still don’t know what Bibi means, that’s a word I can’t stand.
And the sole phallic object you’ll ever see is in Nadia’s hands.

Been spendin' most their lives, livin' in the Bella 's paradise
Been spendin' most their lives, livin' in the Bella's paradise
We keep spendin' most our lives, livin' in the Bella's paradise
We keep spendin' most our lives, livin' in the Bella's paradise

Tell me why are we so blind to see ?

That the best throuple is Bella & Nami.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I thought we don’t do this here, for such things there is WIAB :)
In my childhood, I read a fantasy novel (kill me if I remember the title and author), something like an urban fantasy, where aliens were stealing from people their intangible life essence, which, most likely, can be called a soul. Technically, their human agents set up a network of relaxation or healing parlors where people were put to sleep using an alien technology. In this artificial dream, people would find themselves in their ideal imaginary world and live happily there, while their souls were slowly sucked out by an alien device and they soon died eventually of seemingly natural causes. Everything was fine, until one side effect began to appear - under certain conditions, elements of some people dreams began to seep into reality. if I remember correctly, the novel begins with MC watching the news that some unknown monster rats attacked a passenger on the subway. And a long investigation led him to the damn aliens.
Well, imagine this future depiction of a tabletop session in the library where the group decides to continue the alien storyline...

The group runs left, runs right, shoots up and shoots down, finally defeats the bogeyman monster, and bids a formal farewell to the friendly aliens. Someone then draws Nadia's custom Orgy card, even although the timing isn't appropriate. The group immediately undresses and gets "jiggy wit it" in an intergalactic romp with each other and the friendly aliens.

With the Orgy in full swing and worthy of the ages, a voice suddenly yells, "What are you doing? Stop!" Our group jolts into the present. Each looks up from their embrace to discover they're all together in a steaming tangle of arms and legs on the college library floor, clothing discarded and strewn to the side. The Librarian stands over them, hands on hips.

But wait, there's more... the scene shifts to the cold, dank interior of an alien spaceship traveling the lonely void between star systems. Sitting around a crewroom table are a dozen or so pallid grey aliens, one with dice in hand. They're on their fifth session of a fantasy game about a strange race of aliens on a distant planet who attend a college named after three families. An alien throws the dice to establish the 'Librarian's' next move. Sadly, the majority of Tharg's custom cards are missing from the game, so everything's been mostly vanilla to date...

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
nice catch dude that girl can play a big role in the future :unsure:
'hard to know. The chapter 2 renders are recent reworks and I trust Ocean has done all this for a reason. Even if we never really get to know that girl, her spreading gossip or rumor could have an impact.

Reactions: codex35

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
4.40 star(s) 487 Votes