Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
True. And I'm sure there is a deeper meaning between the spiders, the colorful flowers and everything else at the cabin. But still that is the way the MC remembers and portrays her in his mind. Which doesn't paint her in a good light imo.

I'm sure there is a backstory which will make it make sense but still... It doesn't seem right how she just cast Nami aside like that but goes out of her way to make Nia feel better on her birthday? Idk maybe I'm wrong but as it stands right now, I strongly dislike everything I've seen from her.
Oh well, a dream is a dream. I remember I had a dream a few years ago where I had sex with a schoolmate of mine, and I'm positively sure that Nothing ever happened between me and her. I swear. Cross my heart. :D

Last time I remember it had incest tag
You got us. You're right: we're evil, so we removed the tag because we wanted to deceive you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I just really hope next time Bella says she’s horny. We at least offer our face as a seat for her to grind on. You can’t leave a girl you supposedly like blue vagged like that.
Thank you (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you care about pretty numbers on an internet forum you can have all the facepalms in the world...because, no one fucking cares...except maybe your mom, to tell you what a great job you did. :rolleyes:
Bro, I'm just joking. :D

Now, where's your facepalm reaction pretty please... :)

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
In bella's first set of text messages to you she says something about her mom being your therapist even though you dont know anything about that now?
She also thanks you for not telling her aunt about kneeing you on purpose even though you dont know the nurse is her aunt and you selected the option to say it was on purpose.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I think everything is not so simple between Nami and Nika and their past. Have you played Nami's route in Chapter 5? Their final dialogue when the MC kisses her is very confusing. He's afraid she's playing games with him and says their past doesn't make it any easier now as if she's done something similar in the past. He warns her that if she plays now, it will be end of any relationship between them, she will become a ghost to him. And their conversation earlier at Vic's, when he warns her he is going to tell Amber something about them. This is a vague topic, but it came up twice in Chapter 4.5.
Judging by her acting and composition if you answer to her feelings, Nami tends to get pretty jealous of other girls, maybe it has something to do with that?

I wouldn't be surprised if Nami tried to get between MC and Summer's relationship out of jealousy at some point, maybe that's what he meant by playing games.

Maybe she has a habit of stirring things up with other women from MC's life, it doesn't help that she's also pretty possessive when comes to him which isn't a very good thing when comes to relationships, or maybe i'm just wrong i don't know, i'm just speculating.

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Judging by her acting and composition if you answer to her feelings, Nami tends to get pretty jealous of other girls, maybe it has something to do with that?

I wouldn't be surprised if Nami tried to get between MC and Summer's relationship out of jealousy at some point, maybe that's what he meant by playing games.

Maybe she has a habit of stirring things up with other women from MC's life, it doesn't help that she's also pretty possessive when comes to him which isn't a very good thing when comes to relationships, or maybe i'm just wrong i don't know, i'm just speculating.
Nami SWAT'd MC&Summer's cabin date as a prank. SWAT busted in through the door and rappelled down the chimney and shot up the place, collapsing MC's lungs in the process. Summer hid in the corner and was eaten by spiders. Nami watched from a nearby hill eating Kaiser rolls.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Damn, I thought the update was mid but im surprised at how negative its reception has been.

The weighted rating has dropped so low it's one or two low score reviews away from joining the page 4 and beyond dregs.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
The game is fair in that it tells you there are no sex scenes. But I was still hoping for a scene with Bella. Honestly, for her and the MC to not even try is already falling into unrealistic territory. Chances are MC will only have sex once(once for every path/ LI) by the time this game is over. With the logic being he finally got it up for his "true love".

John972

Apr 24, 2018
This is why I called Ocean an excellent artist, and Regium an excellent director.
???? [I've moved on from this 'cause we were originally debating about a patently false premise concerning Regium. Regium made a bunch of renders and maybe did some coding, dude, nothing more]

You went in the wrong direction. And this problem is false, because MC has no problems. The thing is that Ocean didn’t think through the plot and that’s why we are faced with such stupidity.
???? [I'll add that the statement above is not worthy of any response]

Doctors' salaries start at $200,000 and can easily exceed half a million or more. Although let's forget about this and remember the plot. Do you remember that Zara's father is a millionaire? Do you think he will be treated in a cheap clinic for the poor or choose the best one with professional doctors? Here's your answer.
Why did you decide that Nojiko lives in a middle class neighborhood? Although with all these alterations by Ocean, you probably forgot how Bella was making fun of the MC and the place where he lives.
Doctors' salaries (where you live)....? Hey, this AVN is crap because all the cars drive on the wrong side of the road! /s

'try checking salaries in Germany, since I reasonably assume that would be Ocean's frame of reference. Average doctor's salary = approx $110,000, apparently.

Nojiko works at a hospital. It could be public, we just don't know. An MC dialogue specifically references that Nojiko hates working at that hospital and wishes she could open a private practice (which, naturally, could bring in more $$).

Nick had a bad fuckin' motorcycle accident. Why do you assume the attending ambulance staff ran a credit check and Google search on Nick before deciding what hospital to take him to? It's reasonable that they took him to a public hospital A&E and not some boutique private clinic.

The only hospital mentioned by name in SG is Aqualia Hospital, where Victoria and the MC were admitted after their accidents. The way Nami asked the MC if Vic was at Aqualia implies there's more than one hospital in the city. Nothing in the game so far implies that Nojiko works at Aqualia.

Middle class? Yeah, that's subjective and not implicitly stated in the game. However, Nojiko apparently owns her own home, has a car, has a career, and is putting two kids through college. That sounds pretty middle class to me. Compare that to Mila's family for reference...

Bella or any other rich snob calling the MC "poor?" Jeez, surely you see those insults for what they are, right? It's a trope for rich people to call those not fortunate enough to have a house with five bathrooms, a swimming pool, many cars, and a holiday home in The Hamptons "poor".

We could pick apart EVERY AVN on F95 looking for trivial things to "prove" the story is unrealistic. Yet, many of those trying probably watch Marvel movies without batting an eyelid, I bet.

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Chapters 4.5 and 5 reveal that Nami had a nastier personality previously, as referenced in the MC's conversations with Nia and Nami [for Chapter 5, these conversations depend on choices made in the game - kiss Nami and visit Nia]

So, we have "the incident". Many people think the MC's accident with the collapsed lungs has something to do with Summer's disappearance. I am not so sure at this stage... it could have something to do with Nami, post-disappearance.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Last time I remember it had incest tag
Yes this thread used to have the incest tag, because in the earlier releases Nika & Nami were siblings in game (same parents).

There has never been any actual incestuous content in this game, because there's been no sex.

These days Ocean says SG has no incest and never will. That's what the patch is for.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Absolutely agree. There are two sides of Nami that cast a slight shadow on the shining image of the ideal girlfriend for the MC that we see at the beginning of the game.

The first thing was summed up perfectly by John972, Nami had clearly done something in the past that hit the MC hard. It is also clear that she has changed, but the fear that she will return to her old self is bugging the MC.

But what exactly she did is unclear, and we can only speculate. She may have been trying to break up MC and Summer, and since they were friends, she dragged her on dates with other guys, trying to set her up with some jerk and hence the MC's constant fighting at school. Or maybe she was so desperate that she played the "I love you and I'll kill myself if you reject me" card. But when he returned her feelings, she chickened out and started gathering assholes around her to stop the MC from trying to go further in their relationship. Typical teenage drama queen behavior.

Damn, I both love and hate it when Ocean plays "Lost", making up mysteries and herding the red herrings. But there is a high risk that in the end the answers will turn out to be as retarded as in the “Lost” finale.

The second thing is, as you correctly pointed out, Nami seems to be very jealous type, even more than Bella. Moreover, it seems to me that she will absolutely calmly accept the physical intimacy of the MC with other girls, she may even encourage him to have a threesome, but she is very jealous of any emotional connection with anyone other than her.

As you follow Nami's path, she constantly keeps an eye on Zara in chapter 5. When Zara sits on MC's neck, Nami immediately asks with displeasure what she is doing? Later, at Nick's house, when Zara is left alone with the MC for a while, Nami again displeasedly asks her if she is going to help unpack their things to take her away from the MC. All this doesn't happen if MC is cold to Nami and not on her path.

Another funny moment. Whenever I play Bella's route, when Nami asks how serious the MC is about Bella, I always answer, "I'm starting to fall for her." This obviously hurts Nami, but she quickly regains her composure and diverts attention by cracking a joke about "romance and fisting". And she says she will help the MC and Bella is in for a treat. But suddenly I tried another answer “Just the right amount, duh.” and Nami didn’t seem hurt much, she sincerely said that she would help the MC with romance and petting, and the girls are in for a treat.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes