John972

Apr 24, 2018
It's Nami's first time there too
View attachment 3046749 View attachment 3046751 View attachment 3046752

and Katie hasn't been there for like a year either
View attachment 3046759

also, if Katie really wanted to meet him, she could do it when he trains with Ayua, which is literally next day and is unavoidable after rework
I also think people are getting hung up on the idea of Katie attending to meet the MC. Of course, how would she know he'd be there?.

Maybe Katie went to met Nami, since she heard Nami would be there, and the MC's attendance was a bonus.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I also think people are getting hung up on the idea of Katie attending to meet the MC. Of course, how would she know he'd be there?.

Maybe Katie went to met Nami, since she heard Nami would be there, and the MC's attendance was a bonus.
I agree.

She clearly wanted to see Nami actually, because after she greets MC, she goes straight to talk with Nami.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I just read the walkthrough for the first time and was very surprised by many things. I directly looked at many things from a different angle.
Firstly, how easy it is to get off Bella's path and especially Nami's. I even tried not to make Nami comfortable at the lake and indeed, at the end of the chapter she just says good night. Which is very contrasting with other routes where you have to not accidentally open another route.
Secondly....uhhh.Exclusive Bella route.Very attractive, just like the Bella+Nami route.But it’s quite painful that it opens the door to other routes.It’s a pity that you can’t come to....the exclusivity of the Bella+Nami.
And third. The most important thing. I was simply surprised by all this variability. For example, without thinking, i easily passed the ball to Zara in Chapter 5. It seemed right, it was cool to see her expression on her face. And suddenly it turned out to be a question of trust in Zara. Which is very contrasted with the question of trust in Mila, when I always clicked *no* simply because how can you trust a person you’ve known for a couple of days? And the more I read all these variations, the more horrified that I didn’t understand the game correctly.All these variations seem to be saying - communicate, help others, babysit, etc....... for better progress? You even have to go to Nia to give an impression of Hill, not to mention information.
And in all this, a very, very, very big question arises. What is the attractiveness and benefits in the dark path? After all, in a huge number of games, including Kotor, which the developer mentioned, darker paths promise better benefits, simply because there are no different bad consequences for the main character himself, no matter dark, light or gray, and this is rather a question of morality for the player himself. On the contrary, in the same Kotor this is another form of masochism to play in a lighter way. Always with an empty wallet, you help everyone and still owe money with happy ending like at dark path. Honestly, I tried a couple of times to take a kinder route, but in the end I gave up.
So, what profit dark path could promise us in this game more then lighter path?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, the pick up game that the MC and Zara had against the other couple was Great trainng - but not what the coaches are looking for since it builds no rapport with other teammates.

She is So excited to have the MC as her training buddy, living in the same house, that she cannot contain herself!

After Bella - Zara is my Favorite LI story, and the MC gets to enjoy this aspect of Zara's language of love:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Honestly, the pick up game that the MC and Zara had against the other couple was Great trainng - but not what the coaches are looking for since it builds no rapport with other teammates.

She is So excited to have the MC as her training buddy, living in the same house, that she cannot contain herself!

After Bella - Zara is my Favorite LI story, and the MC gets to enjoy this aspect of Zara's language of love:

The true ride or die bitch.
i guess with more content she is going to steal lots of Bella simps!

Reactions: DirtyMario

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

We need more Zara, saying it as a Bella fan

screenshot0127.png

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm totally with you there. Maybe she's also just a little excited to have a "brother" in the house she can have fun with and not only the uppity witch that dresses like an egyptian princess. Looked like it when she rode on our shoulders. That was so cute.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
So, what profit dark path could promise us in this game more then lighter path?
Does one path have to be more rewarding than the others? Does Ocean have to make sure all routes are on even ground?

I mean even if he made Nia and Zara's paths the best and most rewarding you still couldn't pay me enough to go through it. They are both on the bottom of my ranking. I can't stand Zara's personality and I have no intention to befriend Nia. She just rubs me the wrong way. If I don't like the characters I probably won't enjoy their content either so I'm good.

Cptamir69

Sep 3, 2021
Guys in ch5 full ch2 will reamake completely
So the question is are we gonna get ch3 and ch4 remake also or only ch1 abd 2
I wonfer if i wait to play or play it now

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
If you are interested in the answer from the author of the game, here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-11520293
Only Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are being reworked.

Chapter 3 had two small scene changes because these scenes still used an obsolete character model (2019 Nojiko and Claire)
Chapter 3.5 only had a texture change. (You change the texture of an asset, and put em in the queue again.)
But now only the Ch5 Beta is releasead, so you'll have to wait until Ch5 Full is out, where the Ch2 rework will be completed.

If your question was about what other people think about the rework - feel free to browse this thread :HideThePain:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
All remakes will be complete for the steam release of season 1 which is chapter 5 full. If you want your saves to work for the future seasons, wait for 5 full. If you play now and don't like doing replays, you'll miss the content that's be fixed in 5 full.

Cptamir69

Sep 3, 2021
All remakes will be complete for the steam release of season 1 which is chapter 5 full. If you want your saves to work for the future seasons, wait for 5 full. If you play now and don't like doing replays, you'll miss the content that's be fixed in 5 full.
Well ive played till ch3 before now i playef from start i liked the remake till i reached halt of the part 2 soo i think i should play the rest and play half of chapter 2 after release cuz its taking along time for ch5 full i think lol

Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes