Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
FUN FACT (although hardly scientific):

Summer's Gone Thread (1,405 pages):
2 pages of search results containing the term "Milker".
4 pages of search results containing the term "Milking".

Being a DIK Thread (12,618 pages):
5 pages of search results containing the term "Milker".
17 pages of search results containing the term "Milking".

Light of My Life Thread (745 pages):
1 page of search results containing the term "Milker".
4 pages of search results containing the term "Milking".

Summer Heat Thread (349 pages):
1 page of search results containing the term "Milker".
3 pages of search results containing the term "Milking".

Milfy City Thread (3,969 pages):
5 pages of search results containing the term "Milker".
41 pages of search results containing the term "Milking".

I'd wager those terms are the most prolific used by low-effort trolls.

DISCLAIMER: I am, by definition, a low-effort troll because I used those terms 10 times in a single post. Do I qualify for a club membership badge?

Ooooooh, now I see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmm realistically speaking (I know, something serious from me? what is wrong with this world?), this is a statistical problem.

The analysis made above does not normalize by total number of pages. Therefore, novels with more comments are bound to have more people complaining just by pure numbers. CORRECTION: He did include the number of total pages.

More over, there is positive correlation between quality and release time (lenght between releases). Before some illiterate douchebag complains what I said, correlation does not imply causation. I just mean that to do great work requires a lot of work, long live redundancy, therefore we would expect positive correlation between the two.

There is also positive correlation between milking and release time. This is almost by definition.

So to separate the two effects, you would need to separate whether a developer is taking time for deloping the novel and increasing quality (which i assume leads to better experience for non trolls) from those developers that simply take a shit ton of time to milk patreons.

A way to do it, I would say, is evaluate product after release. High quality suggest time was spent working, no simply pushing for longer delivery time. Another frequent varied and proof based progress reports. Varied is important as simply showing the same progress over and over can simply be dev lying. Proof based is self explanatory.

Given those, I would say, thinking very fast:

SG not milking
BADIK probably not. Disclaimer I do t like that novel, but I dont believe up to chapter 5 that I played he was milking. Maybe it changed.
Light of my life not milking, but neither actively working on the novel. Need more information.
Summer heat i know nothing about.
Milfy City: not just milking but making yogurt, cream, cake, milkshakes and ice cream out of supporters.

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Mmm realistically speaking (I know, something serious from me? what is wrong with this world?), this is a statistical problem.

The analysis made above does not normalize by total number of pages. Therefore, novels with more comments are bound to have more people complaining just by pure numbers. CORRECTION: He did include the number of total pages.

More over, there is positive correlation between quality and release time (lenght between releases). Before some illiterate douchebag complains what I said, correlation does not imply causation. I just mean that to do great work requires a lot of work, long live redundancy, therefore we would expect positive correlation between the two.

There is also positive correlation between milking and release time. This is almost by definition.

So to separate the two effects, you would need to separate whether a developer is taking time for deloping the novel and increasing quality (which i assume leads to better experience for non trolls) from those developers that simply take a shit ton of time to milk patreons.

A way to do it, I would say, is evaluate product after release. High quality suggest time was spent working, no simply pushing for longer delivery time. Another frequent varied and proof based progress reports. Varied is important as simply showing the same progress over and over can simply be dev lying. Proof based is self explanatory.

Given those, I would say, thinking very fast:

SG not milking
BADIK probably not. Disclaimer I do t like that novel, but I dont believe up to chapter 5 that I played he was milking. Maybe it changed.
Light of my life not milking, but neither actively working on the novel. Need more information.
Summer heat i know nothing about.
Milfy City: not just milking but making yogurt, cream, cake, milkshakes and ice cream out of supporters.

Uh Oh! You used the M-word multiple times in a single post and must join me in the low-effort troll club. Your club certificate is in the mail... :)

PS - my previous post only illustrates how many posts by F95 forum members mention the two M-words in particular threads. There's no other context and I wasn't gonna go through hundreds of posts to see how the terms were used.

For the record:

Games section of F95:
50 pages of search results for posts containing the term "Milker".
50 pages of search results for posts containing the term "Milking".

Allowance should be made here for a possible "Milking" / lactation fetish and tag. :)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
50 pages of search results for posts containing the term "Milker".
50 pages of search results for posts containing the term "Milking"
This seems to suggest a restriction on search algorithm to only show 50 pages. Whether on purpose or a technical limitation I dont know.

Devil, or how I like to call the evil goddess that created me, mom, is in the details.

Reactions: John972

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
So if Katie was showing up because someone else was showing up, it would be because of Nami. Literally nobody, not even Nami or Nojiko, would have known ahead of time that Nika would be there too.
Or Katie asked Nami to bring Nika to the club. And her *acquaintance* with Nami is the same as *acquaintance* of Amber with Nika.
The feeling never leaves me that Nami manipulated Nika to drag into the club.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Or Katie asked Nami to bring Nika to the club. And her *acquaintance* with Nami is the same as *acquaintance* of Amber with Nika.
The feeling never leaves me that Nami manipulated Nika to drag into the club.
It's Nami's first time there too
screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png

and Katie hasn't been there for like a year either
screenshot0017.png

also, if Katie really wanted to meet him, she could do it when he trains with Ayua, which is literally next day and is unavoidable after rework

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
"Something doesn't add up"]Only Nami was supposed to go with Nojiko to the book club. Nika literally forced Nojiko to bring him as well at the last minute.

So if Katie was showing up because someone else was showing up, it would be because of Nami. Literally nobody, not even Nami or Nojiko, would have known ahead of time that Nika would be there too.]
No one knew that Nika would be at the club? you're wrong, bro
3 people knew about it - Nami, Mila and Vic.
And I still think that Mila is not as simple as it seems

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No one knew that Nika would be at the club? you're wrong, bro
3 people knew about it - Nami, Mila and Vic.
And I still think that Mila is not as simple as it seems
Ah crap, you are correct! Chapter 4.5 was released so long ago, I forgot about the seemingly less important details. But I'm shrugging off any responsibility and blaming Ocean's tardiness for my mistake! :p

Having said that, here are the last 2 lines of dialog regarding Nika going to the book club during the sleepover...

Nami "Don't you ditch me!"​
Nika "We'll see."​

(Technically Victoria commented later that it's nice that Nami & Nika are joining a book club if you go for a walk with her, but that doesn't add anything to anybody's knowledge of Nika's attendance.)

So, it could be argued that while they knew of Nika's intent to crash the book club, there wasn't any confirmation that he would crash the upcoming one.

And if Mila isn't so simple and has connections to Katie Zane, I doubt she would have been the target of so much bullying.

So Victoria is the leaker! And she's a Frohn, a name that also appears in WIAB.

The conspiracy deepens... :unsure:

Reactions: vireker

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It's Nami's first time there too
View attachment 3046749 View attachment 3046751 View attachment 3046752

and Katie hasn't been there for like a year either
View attachment 3046759

also, if Katie really wanted to meet him, she could do it when he trains with Ayua, which is literally next day and is unavoidable after rework
I also think people are getting hung up on the idea of Katie attending to meet the MC. Of course, how would she know he'd be there?.

Maybe Katie went to met Nami, since she heard Nami would be there, and the MC's attendance was a bonus.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I also think people are getting hung up on the idea of Katie attending to meet the MC. Of course, how would she know he'd be there?.

Maybe Katie went to met Nami, since she heard Nami would be there, and the MC's attendance was a bonus.
I agree.

She clearly wanted to see Nami actually, because after she greets MC, she goes straight to talk with Nami.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I just read the walkthrough for the first time and was very surprised by many things. I directly looked at many things from a different angle.
Firstly, how easy it is to get off Bella's path and especially Nami's. I even tried not to make Nami comfortable at the lake and indeed, at the end of the chapter she just says good night. Which is very contrasting with other routes where you have to not accidentally open another route.
Secondly....uhhh.Exclusive Bella route.Very attractive, just like the Bella+Nami route.But it’s quite painful that it opens the door to other routes.It’s a pity that you can’t come to....the exclusivity of the Bella+Nami.
And third. The most important thing. I was simply surprised by all this variability. For example, without thinking, i easily passed the ball to Zara in Chapter 5. It seemed right, it was cool to see her expression on her face. And suddenly it turned out to be a question of trust in Zara. Which is very contrasted with the question of trust in Mila, when I always clicked *no* simply because how can you trust a person you’ve known for a couple of days? And the more I read all these variations, the more horrified that I didn’t understand the game correctly.All these variations seem to be saying - communicate, help others, babysit, etc....... for better progress? You even have to go to Nia to give an impression of Hill, not to mention information.
And in all this, a very, very, very big question arises. What is the attractiveness and benefits in the dark path? After all, in a huge number of games, including Kotor, which the developer mentioned, darker paths promise better benefits, simply because there are no different bad consequences for the main character himself, no matter dark, light or gray, and this is rather a question of morality for the player himself. On the contrary, in the same Kotor this is another form of masochism to play in a lighter way. Always with an empty wallet, you help everyone and still owe money with happy ending like at dark path. Honestly, I tried a couple of times to take a kinder route, but in the end I gave up.
So, what profit dark path could promise us in this game more then lighter path?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Honestly, the pick up game that the MC and Zara had against the other couple was Great trainng - but not what the coaches are looking for since it builds no rapport with other teammates.

She is So excited to have the MC as her training buddy, living in the same house, that she cannot contain herself!

After Bella - Zara is my Favorite LI story, and the MC gets to enjoy this aspect of Zara's language of love:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Honestly, the pick up game that the MC and Zara had against the other couple was Great trainng - but not what the coaches are looking for since it builds no rapport with other teammates.

She is So excited to have the MC as her training buddy, living in the same house, that she cannot contain herself!

After Bella - Zara is my Favorite LI story, and the MC gets to enjoy this aspect of Zara's language of love:

The true ride or die bitch.
i guess with more content she is going to steal lots of Bella simps!

Reactions: DirtyMario

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

We need more Zara, saying it as a Bella fan

screenshot0127.png

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes