Maevos

May 4, 2019
MC becomes an asexual edgelord due to his childhood sweetheart moving away with her family after Nami snitches on them and her mother ambushes them in the cabin. Nah man, I must have misunderstood all those hints. There is no way.

There is no fucking way that's the reason behind his trauma.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, 3.5 was the last rev I downloaded and played specifically because of the broken saves reason I held off, thinking 3.5 was the last one to break saves, but it happened again:(
He changed Renpy revs in CH 4 requiring a full restart.

This was one of the initial screens that could not be avoided when a CH 4 download was made.

I checked on page 1 and, for whatever reason, this was not added by a moderator (not sure if this is standard practice or not).

zzzzzrestart required due to Renpy rev update.png

If you went directly from v 3.5 to v 4.5, this would have been missed.

Cheers!

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Much more than 2 paths. The entire light vs dark concept was thrown out a long time ago. And even before that, there were multiple paths to various LI's.
the one of light and darkness I said it because I saw it in the cheat mod
Does it make any sense to use that mod?

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
He changed Renpy revs in CH 4 requiring a full restart.

This was one of the initial screens that could not be avoided when a CH 4 download was made.

I checked on page 1 and, for whatever reason, this was not added by a moderator (not sure if this is standard practice or not).

View attachment 2455746

If you went directly from v 3.5 to v 4.5, this would have been missed.

Cheers!
A major fail on my part, I took a look at Ch. 4 Images and I correct myself, I started playing on Ch. 4, not 3.5, I got mixed up with the versions, Chapter 4 ended with Victoria and Maja all dressed up, that's the version I started with and played.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
MC becomes an asexual edgelord due to his childhood sweetheart moving away with her family after Nami snitches on them and her mother ambushes them in the cabin. Nah man, I must have misunderstood all those hints. There is no way.

There is no fucking way that's the reason behind his trauma.
:unsure: It seems I missed the part where Nami gives them away.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
A major fail on my part, I took a look at Ch. 4 Images and I correct myself, I started playing on Ch. 4, not 3.5, I got mixed up with the versions, Chapter 4 ended with Victoria and Maja all dressed up, that's the version I started with and played.
No worries - this can happen to any of us.

For what it's worth, there is some great new content in CH 2 if/when you decide to check it out.

Cheers!

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
:unsure: It seems I missed the part where Nami gives them away.
When at Victoria's towards the end of the current version go for a walk with Nami . Nika mentions having to break a promise they made a while ago. He lied to Amber and Nami is partially the reason he is the way he is which seems to imply she told soneone where Nika and Summer were going hence Summer later Dissapearing and Nika turning into who he is now because of it.

Reactions: kratos1234

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I tried the game, but even AWAM delivers more sexual content faster. :LOL:

Also, I don't think the story or writing is that interesting. The MC kind of sucks and is boring. The writing seems long-winded to me, it didn't hook me at all.

Probably the worst part is that the characters aren't interesting at all, visually or as characters. But in the visual department, they just don't stand out or draw my interest in how they look at all, they seem really generic.

Besides that the way the game was put together, reminds me a bit of bollywood, in the sense that there is heavy zoom on every render. I started expecting to be up someones nostril after awhile. The high zoom on character faces actually makes it difficult to be interested in, and follow the game... maybe the developer was trying to go for a soap opera effect, but the zoom actually ruins it for me. Id probably give this game 2 out of 5 stars, but I recognize all the effort that went into it.
so you ignored the full screen warning about that? as in it says their isn't any sex....
and you are surprised there isn't any?

might i suggest...
[suggestive expletive deleted]

you find another game?

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Guess ill just wait for chapter 5.
Good idea there was hardly anything in this update,i deleted it from my backup drive and i couldn't remember why it had been so long. Will make a note in the blank folder this time so i don't waste my time downloading 8gb for 10 minutes of play time.

Reactions: starkj
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes