Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
What a pleasure those reworks. Not only does the rework have actual meaning, because there's a real evolution in render graphics, but it adds so much life to the game.
And cherry on the pie, it adds scenes and characters that didn't exist before.

Even MC now behave like an actually anxious character, and not just like an edgy kid who's insufferable just for the sake of it, thanks to Ocean adding panic attacks that the MC frequently experience.

Congratulation on making the quadruo of annoying rich pests even more unbearable than they actually were. Goddamn I wish there was a way to humiliate them somehow.

Can't wait for the chapter 5 and the rework of the last part of chapter 2, so now we can really focus on the story.

Bonus

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Just think of the visibly pregnant Bella CG we'll get at the end.

View attachment 2456490
Crap! I (MC) will have to be both incestous and a bigamist if I must!

I'm both willing, able and musty.
Calling the cruise ship captains office....

-I'd like to make an appontment with the captain to arrange a wedding.
-Yes. May I have the names of the happy couple,
-Well it's me MC, my sister Nami and my very distant cousin Bella.
-Three?!
-FFS, we're out at sea, aren't we? The captain, Bella's long lost dad is the law out here, isn't he?
-Sir, you're correct! Will 3 o'clock this afternoon be to your liking?
-Thank you very much.

NAMI.. BELLA.. Get dressed ! We're gettin' married in an hour! Hurry up!

Last edited:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Thank you very much for my new sig.
I'll marry her and keep Bella on the side, just in case if Nami's away on business!

My God! Ain't she DA BOMB!
You're welcome and I agree - Nami is out of this world. I was actually thinking of making a better one, if you look closely there is a slight hitch in the gif due to not timing it right, was gonna try and reduce that, over the weekend I might look at it - But maybe someone else that is capable can make a sig of it too, with other effects and whatnot and the official Fapzone logo and Summer's Gone print. By the way I love your other sig, Megan is Best Girl from Lust Theory :love:

Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You're welcome and I agree - Nami is out of this world. I was actually thinking of making a better one, if you look closely there is a slight hitch in the gif due to not timing it right, was gonna try and reduce that, over the weekend I might look at it - But maybe someone else that is capable can make a sig of it too, with other effects and whatnot and the official Fapzone logo and Summer's Gone print. By the way I love your other sig, Megan is Best Girl from Lust Theory :love:
Thanks a bunch.
It's a pity I had to dump Sasha from Picture Perfect! She was my first love on F95.
But you know, PP's complete and you can't continue to live in the past.

Reactions: lonelyk and Vopeco

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Can you/somebody tell me up untill where in this Walkthrough the renders & story for Chapter 2 are reworked?
The Ch2 rework is done up to where Amber drives the MC home. As noted in the changelog renders were also added/altered in Ch3 & 3.5
Nice, I only hope you will decipher some of those cryptic variables, most people cannot do much with OeVaGe4x0. I had the same problems when I went through the rpy scripts. So actually you didn't really make a walkthrough, you just made a readable deconstruct of the scripts or so...
True, but that's what all fan made walkthrough are no? ;) Unless the dev says what the variables mean/do, anyone else is just guessing. I don't do guessing, because that may mislead people if it's wrong. Exposing the variables allows people to see where things are triggered & where they're used, without needing to trawl the scripts themselves.
Did they remove the incest tag?
Yes. Though I've no idea if that's because it's now only via the patch or no incestuous sex yet.
Uncensored patch only shows an APK and no patch.rpy file, anyone know where I can find it?
How come the patch link leads to a while new game download?
Did you make any effort to search the thread? This has been discussed extensively. A link to the is available, though as Sancho says many of the fixes in 4.5 final haven't been applied to this version of the 'official' patch.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
My God! Ain't she DA BOMB!
Not anymore imo. That's about the ugliest Nami has been so far. First few versions included. You know when according to some she looked like a crack whore. To someone like me who finds "thicc" girls immensely unattractive she looks fugly there. And I believe she has the hottest body of all girls. Maybe tied with Vanessa and Maja.

EDIT: Also I can't be the only one noticing how the girls consistently change body types from chapter to chapter. Even render to render sometimes. Like I've never seen an AVN with such inconsistency when it comes to body proportions.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Not anymore imo. That's about the ugliest Nami has been so far. First few versions included. You know when according to some she looked like a crack whore. To someone like me who finds "thicc" girls immensely unattractive she looks fugly there. And I believe she has the hottest body of all girls. Maybe tied with Vanessa and Maja.
Thicc!!!!!????
What kind of illegal substances have you taken?

This is:

That's totally uncalled for

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

EDIT: Also I can't be the only one noticing how the girls consistently change body types from chapter to chapter. Even render to render sometimes. Like I've never seen an AVN with such inconsistency when it comes to body proportions.
I never notice!
I'm just overwhelmed how the fuck someone somehow can make pixels look so incredibly incredible.
In todays world real people change their body type all the time.
Smaller tits or bigger, brazilian butts or fat lips, vaginal plastic surgery or anal bleaching.
-Hey doc! Here's a bunch of cash! Fix my dick, won't ya! And can you shorten my ball sack to above my knees!

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes