vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
God damn, story like this makes me don't give shit about sex scenes.

Mc and Bella, Namim Mia, Vic reminds me of Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Jessie, Yuffie. Mc bella both lonely childhoods same as Cloud and Aerith while Nami/Tifa was quite popular. Nami/Tifa is almost powerless to break the wall that MC/cloud created. Mia/ Jessie tries to climb the wall, Bella/ Aerith punches through

Mc head messed up by Summer/Sephiroth.

Behind the sassy, cheerful attitude of Bella/Aerith is the pain,burden that we can see through their eyes

And " you can't fall in love with me" bs, not gonna bite it.

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer's Gone [Chapter 1-4.5 Full Fixed] [Oceanlab] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 7.24GB
Repack size: 845MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only (226MB) from below link.
UpdateOnly_MQ from Chapter 4.5 Full to Chapter 4.5 Full Fixed =

PC = PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.41GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
virus detected

Reactions: kratos1234

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Do save files finally work? or do I have restart the game everytime i play a new version/update?
With the reworks still going on, you're probably going to want to replay the game considering new content was added for the previous chapters. There has been no new content after Chapter 4.5.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
the beta is usually experimental. i forgot when or where the dev said it but it went something like "i try out a lot of new stuff in betas and the full version is to be considered my last vision." or something along those lines.
funny how experimental looks better thr was a scene Nami scolding MC for breaking into people house dam she looked old the beta glow was amazing

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
>this cinematic got removed
It's over.

View attachment 2473320

Getting hit with this for the first time late at night with the earphones in is what hooked me onto SG back in 2019.
I know we all lost some of the cinematics that captured our imaginations.

I don't have all my favorites anymore, but I still get to enjoy some of them, like the French fry and burger scene with Bella on her car, for example, and I loved the simple intimacy of that scene.

I also know that Ocean will give us more great cinematics, tied to music that he has locked down so none of the music services can bitch about his success with an Adult story once he makes the big splash on Steam that I see coming.

There will be other music to take us beyond the placeholder music he inserted so he could deliver CH 4.5 Full and move 100% into CH 5 development. It just takes time to find the gems that we got to enjoy as part of the story (like Waykap's 'Give My All To You' and Humble Hey's 'What My Mama Said' and 'Your Dad's Red Truck').

Those songs, tied to those cinematic moments, were so good, I would play the songs on YouTube and close my eyes, watching those scenes again in the cinema of my mind.

I was traveling a lot for work then and my airport wait times were much more enjoyable due to those Summers Gone moments.

I Absolutely believe that Ocean will create more of those moments for us as he builds Summers Gone in CH 5 and beyond.

Cheers to Friday and more of those Summers Gone moments! May your sunrise be as good as the MC's. :coffee:

zzzzBellaChen CH 5 1.png

barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019
is ayua related to miru and mc from WIAB ? let's say she's their daughter because her last name is zane and she's probably half asian and I remember there was a post about Summer's Gone far ahead from WIAB

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes