Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
He is complaining because you cannot be 100% sure it's nami's butt....
I had to double check to be sure whose ass it was, at first glance I wasn't sure, but if you know Nami enough then you know her hair enough and should be able to figure out that sweet bouncy ass belongs to her. That's not much of the disappointment, it sucks a little that all that was included was a snip of her hair in the shot sure(to be able to tell it was her), but it is what it is. Mainly, as I alluded to in my post, some different angles or poses of her was what I was hoping for.

As with the Amber, Mila, Leia and Katie treats, there were more shots, poses and more angles included of their face, backside and frontside, that's where the bit of the disappointment mostly lies, as much as I love to see her perfectly shaped bubble butt - and lovely tanlines.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2018
Oh darling, wherever did you get such an idea? The entire point of these reworks is so that everything's on the same level of quality for the steam release. After Season 1's complete, and he does all of the sufficient editing required, the release is coming right after. Why, oh why, would he go back to it? You guys are acting like he's doing these reworks for absolutely no reason... like I get the frustration, but dang.

You must have him confused for another developer.... unlike a few other developers who won't be named, Oceans was always willing to hire help. The problem lies in finding reliable help, not someone who will bail mid-code until the last minute. If memory serves me well, something to that effect has happened already. Furthermore, would you trust just anyone to work on something you'd been dedicating the last few years of your life to?

No offence, but I've always found it interesting how so many users suddenly gained the ability to tell the future...
hah yeah theres at least one other dev out there that drops the ball quite a bit :whistle:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
This was probably asked already, but the ic patch is triggering the antivirus.
View attachment 2470466
Mine picked something up as well but it's usually a false positive with Ren'Py related scripts - I installed it and have had zero problems.
As Razrback16 said, most likely a false positive.

Here's the VirusTotal report for the Mega download URL (1 of 91 security vendors flagged it):

Here's the VirusTotal report when uploading the Patch.7z file itself (0 of 58 security vendors flagged it):

The only things in that Patch.7z are:
Instructions.txt
PatchSG.rpy
PatchSG.rpyc

Jul 1, 2022
Does anyone have the 4.5 beta walkthrough? I see the 4.5 full is available but I’m deciding to update my game when Chapter 5 comes out so I won’t have to restart multiple times.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
Ch.4.5 Full was there a downgrade on the art? the beta version looks nicer though
the beta is usually experimental. i forgot when or where the dev said it but it went something like "i try out a lot of new stuff in betas and the full version is to be considered my last vision." or something along those lines.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
i'm looking for the 3.5 full version of the game , is there someone who have it and don't mind sharing it?
i will appreciate it !

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone remember how the game looked before patreon butting in and Ocean's reworks?
i'm looking for the 3.5 full version of the game , is there someone who have it and don't mind sharing it?
i will appreciate it !
You are still able to dowload old compressed version updates from this thread. Just use search bar. I dowloaded old compressed chapter 2 update a couple of days ago just to compare how the old version was.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
a question for those who know
I took this image from a save that I downloaded so I didn't play it
Whose route is it or what decisions are made to reach it?
Captura_de_pantalla_508.png

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes