Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Is there other compressed that could work on joiplay? I've been waiting to play this but sadly it can't even open the game

raephoenix

May 6, 2019
What happened to the incest patched android version, the link doesn't work anymore, can't find it anywhere with the walk through mod

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
What happened to the incest patched android version, the link doesn't work anymore, can't find it anywhere with the walk through mod
Looks like it was remove. I do have know some other ports for android it just the incest patch doesn't work (?) That's why I'm trying to to find compressed that works for joiplay and will just add some mods

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Looks like it was remove. I do have know some other ports for android it just the incest patch doesn't work (?) That's why I'm trying to to find compressed that works for joiplay and will just add some mods
I could not even download the patch for pc, it was not

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I can't believe this, but after aaaaaaaaaaaaall this time and while re-playing to get some screenshots, I just found out Scarlet from WiAB was Nojiko's old boss.
I know, I don't have an eye for detail : |

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Despite the criticism here about the story changes, I, for one, like the update.

One of the issues I had with some of the previous versions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This remains one of my favorite moments in the game (and no doubt someone has posted it before):

I believe the following may be a continuity/timeline error by OceanLab:

Anyway, the game continues to be like an addictive TV series... binge watch a "season" then wait impatiently for close to a year for the next "season" to come out ... :love::cry:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Despite the criticism here about the story changes, I, for one, like the update.

One of the issues I had with some of the previous versions:

This remains one of my favorite moments in the game (and no doubt someone has posted it before):

I believe the following may be a continuity/timeline error by OceanLab:

Anyway, the game continues to be like an addictive TV series... binge watch a "season" then wait impatiently for close to a year for the next "season" to come out ... :love::cry:
that is Jeff talking about Jeff's father.
MC says uncle in his posts

John972

Apr 24, 2018
that is Jeff talking about Jeff's father.
MC says uncle in his posts
Thanks!

Duh, how did I miss that...the name was right in front of me!!! I didn't notice the name on the last playthrough, and thought it was a continuation of the MC talking.

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys! I have played till Ch 3 before the reboot. Does 4.5 has all the reworked parts or is it better to wait till 5 and start again from scratch?

4.30 star(s) 508 Votes