yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I think it's sad that Ocean removed the fight scene (Cinematics CH3 Wordless) ...
This is just my opinion,cuz otherwise this game is superb :p
It seems that because of the music that was used there, he was forced to remove a lot of good music due to licensing issues. Remember the animation before the fight, when MC was sitting in the auditorium next to Nia who's chatting non-stop. The camera moves, focusing on the girls one by one. And there "A Certain Shade of Blue" was playing: "There are a lot of choices waiting to be made. Too many choices making me afraid." If that wasn't a hundred percent bullseye, then I don't know what was. Yep, it's sad :(

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Imagine this song while you kiss Cheeto :eek:
If I remember correctly, drifty didn't remove the cinematics, but just put a note saying "By the way, this is the song that is supposed to be playing", so you could listen to it on your own while watching the cinematic.
Wasn't it only via fan-made mod possible to listen to the old songs?
I remember Drifty said he had a hard time to match the new songs with the cinematics,that's why he needed so much time...
But it's getting off topic...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
If I remember correctly, drifty didn't remove the cinematics, but just put a note saying "By the way, this is the song that is supposed to be playing", so you could listen to it on your own while watching the cinematic.
Especially the loss of "Love Automatic" hit hard in the nuts of the previous impression of the game. But we're going off-topic with that :)

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Especially the loss of "Love Automatic" hit hard in the nuts of the previous impression of the game. But we're going off-topic with that :)
Yeah,what hit me the most was when Cece jumped the first time,cuz i was there...
So i think removing the fight in SG was a loss,cuz i was there...
I'm a borderliner,so was the MC in the beginning...
Is Ocean trying to re:model the MC ?
I'm NOT complaining,only curious :love:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...]
I'm a borderliner,so was the MC in the beginning...
Is Ocean trying to re:model the MC ?
I'm NOT complaining,only curious :love:
That's quite an interesting question! I get the Mandela effect from this game all the time :) But if my memory serves me right, in the beginning we barely saw MC's face, it's like we were looking at the world through his eyes. Part of his hair here, part of his chin there, that's pretty much everything about how he used to look. From the moment we were shown his whole face, I would not say that he has changed a lot. Maybe a little changed, but it doesn't compare to Mila's boobs :) Ayua and Summer are completely different from the original, most of the girls have been significantly redesigned.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
That's quite an interesting question! I get the Mandela effect from this game all the time :) But if my memory serves me right, in the beginning we barely saw MC's face, it's like we were looking at the world through his eyes. Part of his hair here, part of his chin there, that's pretty much everything about how he used to look. From the moment we were shown his whole face, I would not say that he has changed a lot. Maybe a little changed, but it doesn't compare to Mila's boobs :) Ayua and Summer are completely different from the original, most of the girls have been significantly redesigned.
I didn't mean his looks...
His behavour is different...
Can we still shoot (not really) the Teacher in EP 1 ?
Damn,i love Ayua :censored:

Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I didn't mean his looks...
His behavour is different...
Can we still shoot (not really) the Teacher in EP 1 ?
Damn,i love Ayua :censored:
Yes, he has become less "edgy". Still, he can scare poor Marla with a gun, but it's kind of implied that he knows the gun isn't loaded. But what changed the most was the scene of their fight with Bella when she brought him home for the first time. I won't spoil it, but I'd say that I liked the original version better.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I still have version 0.3 full , 0.4 full , 0.4,5 beta and 0.4,5 full.rar on my SSD...
Until 0.4 full you can "fake" shoot her...
But what changed the most was the scene of their fight with Bella when she brought him home for the first time. I won't spoil it, but I'd say that I liked the original version better.
Damn,now i MUST replay !
Was it when they were in her room?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I still have version 0.3 full , 0.4 full , 0.4,5 beta and 0.4,5 full.rar on my SSD...
Until 0.4 full you can "fake" shoot her...
You still can. It just looks like a bad joke now rather than a really dark move :)
Damn,now i MUST replay !
Was it when they were in her room?
Yep, that scene. And there are more people in Amber's kitchen ;)

But then I don't understand, you have 0.4.5 full and this is the latest version of the game. You just downloaded it but haven't played it yet?

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I played the 0.4,5 beta ...
I just wanted to know the changes...
Until 0.4.0 the game was darker,the MC reacted like i would do...
I would joke like in the hospital "We came to finish the job" ...
I would shoot the teacher,knowing they are just blanks...
I would still hit those guys,but Ocean removed it...
So i don't know what was removed in previous episodes ;)

Reactions: yossa999

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Everything you just said is still in the game.

Mar 7, 2023
Nothing much, you can still say that....

They removed the wipe butt scene...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I see, then it seems that I have gone too far from 4.5 in my reminiscences. Mandela effect, you know:) But what I said about the scene with Bella still stands.

Reactions: DarkOs31

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Maybe it's a bug,but in 0.4,5 beta/full ,if you wanna replay ( "Cinematics CH3 "Wordless" ) ,it just won't start ...
That's the scene where MC got punched in auditorium?
Yes, Ocean removed the cinematic, unfortunately. But the fight is there, now it's in the form of still pictures.
I genuinely don't understand why he removed that particular video from the game.

• Wow
Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Yes, Ocean removed the cinematic, unfortunately. But the fight is there, now it's in the form of still pictures.
I genuinely don't understand why he removed that particular video from the game.
Maybe he used a particular song in this cinematic and had to remove it?
Still,don't know why he had to remove the whole cinematic...

Like we all know Oceanlab ,he'll explain it ;)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes