Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Please bring the incest tag back, I almost thought the thread got deleted again, Its misleading
And then we'll be getting daily trolls complaining about the misleading incest tag again, while there's no sex at all in the game.
The fact is, the game doesn't qualify to have the tag. Not yet.

No, your version of this scene happens when you turn down Jeff's offer to go to the gym together. Then the next morning, instead of going to the gym, you go to college with Nami, lose her in the crowd, and have a panic attack.
Did go to the gym with Jeff, still had that panic attack.
Must be something else or more than one condition to meet. Have to check the script.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Must be something else or more than one condition to meet. Have to check the script.
The panic attack always happens, what changes is who follows you into the classroom: Either Nami or Sasha's friend.
In the only playthrough where I chose the 'evil'(or antisocial, or 'not nice') choices, I got Nami. Can't actually remember if I rejected Jeff or not, but maybe I did due to the 'not so nice' choices.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I meant, you're going to have that panic attack anyway, the difference is that when you go to the gym with Jeff, you'll be alone in the empty classroom during the attack until that new Sasha's semi-dyed friend finds you. Otherwise, you will be there with Nami.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I meant, you're going to have that panic attack anyway, the difference is that when you go to the gym with Jeff, you'll be alone in the empty classroom during the attack until that new Sasha's semi-dyed friend finds you. Otherwise, you will be there with Nami.
Oh, right, I just checked the script. You have to skip the gym to have Nami in the class. I just misread what you said there. Thought it was the opposite.
My mistake, sorry!

Reactions: yossa999

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
look, all I am saying is, if I was being ground to the point my mast is ready to set sail by my sister.. Yeah, No that ain't incest at all.. nooooo.. She is just helping a brother out, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I came here to say something that must be said....

I miss the Queen soooo much!!!

Thank you.
Meanwhile, somewhere on Steam :)
GODDES BIG BOODY Bella NTR pls
she is the biggest QUEEN in the universe bois trust me go for bella best romance option the cuddels,the feelings and the build up is so good with ntr it would be the Crème de la Crème PLS PLS daddy ocean

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
This is completely ridiculous, more than half of their interaction is Nami trying to get MC hard, give me a break.
If so than also push for tags: Male Domination, MILF, Stripping, to get removed cause they dont fit as well.

No one is clearly submitting to MC.
There is no sex act with a MILF.
There is no stripping for money.

All in all, put the tag back, theres no justification for it not being here.
Feel free to report those 3 tags to be wrong as well. You may have luck removing the MILF tag and possibly the MD. Stripping however, happens in the game. The exchange of money part is not a necessary requirement.

Arguing with me will lead you nowhere. I am not responsible for the tagging. I just pointed out the reason why it was removed, AFAIK.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Nami is not MC's sister. Prove Ocean wrong :)
Except she is it's blatantly obvious that she is. It just has to be censored because of Patreons TOS. That's why any AVN with Incest generally has Landlady and Roomate it's a way to have incest in said game without breaching Patreons rules. Also regardless of that even in the censored version she still is his sister she's just his adoptive sister instead.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Except she is it's blatantly obvious that she is. It just has to be censored because of Patreons TOS. That's why any AVN with Incest generally has Landlady and Roomate it's a way to have incest in said game without breaching Patreons rules. Also regardless of that even in the censored version she still is his sister she's just his adoptive sister instead.

• Haha

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Adoptive, or step, still is actually incest. What the law says anyway. Unless you lot are from Alabama then I guess further definitions might be warranted.

Reactions: MixQQ

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I know, bro, I know. I still remember the times when, to Jeff's suggestion that they were a couple, Nami replied: "He brother. I sister." But it's gone as Summer. Now I've stopped preaching that they surely are siblings and I am watching with great interest how the author will get out of this situation, so that he does not violate the P. TOS, and preserve the old relationship between the Cyrus "roommates". (BTW, is Nami even Cyrus?) Heck, even Maya was demoted from Vic's sister to friend, but in a recent update, she was suddenly promoted back to sisters, which created a funny mess in her title across the chapters:
MC: And I met Maja.
Nojiko: Who's Maja?
MC: Victoria's sister.
MC: And I have someone who owes me a favor. She'll come in handy.
Bella: Who is it?
MC: Victoria's friend, Maja.
The fact that Maja is Vic's sister again may be bad news for those who wanted a throuple with them. Anyway, my guess is that since MC and Nami are not formally related, there is no more room for the incest tag.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes