Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Has Ocean ever said anything about potential pregnancy content in the future?
Don´t know if Ocean every spoke much about it, but considering that a couple of the characters in SG must be the offspring of characters from WIAB, I think it likely. But not this early, more during the endings phase of the game.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember how long it's been since Summer was still in MC's life, but in the flashbacks they looked like early teens, so that kind of vindictive stuff at that age would be quite rare imho. Not to mention it doesn't fit Nami's personality at all. It would possibly fit better with one or the two Zane sisters from WIAB.

Oct 10, 2022
I don't remember how long it's been since Summer was still in MC's life, but in the flashbacks they looked like early teens, so that kind of vindictive stuff at that age would be quite rare imho. Not to mention it doesn't fit Nami's personality at all. It would possibly fit better with one or the two Zane sisters from WIAB.
Age thing quite possible I think. Also now I think about it, dating thing was gradual process not a sudden thing maybe it had an effect on it. Though, Nami is an impulsive individual I can see she could do that. :unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I will agree that I don't think it fits Nami's personality, but most girls I knew well in school had started losing their virginity in the early/mid-teen range. In fact, I can only think of a couple who didn't.

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
The Summer "incident" apparently happened:

- half a year into High School (assuming it's what caused the MC to quit his HS basketball team)
- five years prior to the MC's dream in the game introduction
- this would make Summer/MC around 13-14 years of age at the time (if based on the US school system)

There's kinda three seismic events - the Cabin "incident," Summer's "disappearance", and the "violent incident." We don't yet know for sure if these are one major event happening around the same time or a series of separate events spread over a period of time.

We know that Nami did something in relation to the MC either around the time of the incidents of sometime after Summer's disappearance. The MC/Nami have a pact to hide what it was and the MC didn't tell Amber about it.

I know this is out there, but don't take the MC's and Nami's currently stated virginity as canonical, if you know what I mean...

Last edited:

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Age thing quite possible I think. Also now I think about it, dating thing was gradual process not a sudden thing maybe it had an effect on it. Though, Nami is an impulsive individual I can see she could do that. :unsure:
Yes, but it's one thing to be impulsive and another to act out of spite. Because Nami may be spontaneous as she is, but she would never do something that would end up hurting him, and if she did it would be after a series of unexpected and out of control consequences. Just imagine the scenario of Nami going out with Sai as a tit for tat to the MC dating Bella. Impossible, right?

About the age thing, also replying to
I will agree that I don't think it fits Nami's personality, but most girls I knew well in school had started losing their virginity in the early/mid-teen range. In fact, I can only think of a couple who didn't.
losing virginity at that age (13-14, thanks John972 for the timeline) it's not that weird, but not in that context, like some type of revenge/rebound sex (more so if it really is their first time).

We know that Nami did something in relation to the MC either around the time of the incidents of sometime after Summer's disappearance. The MC/Nami have a pact to hide what it was and the MC didn't tell Amber about it.[/ISPOILER]

I know this is out there, but don't take the MC's and Nami's currently stated virginity as canonical, if you know what I mean...
And yeah, it would be a very Nami thing to do something sexual to him in a sort of last resort vs Summer or trying to comfort him after her disappearance. I highly doubt that's the secret they both keep but as you said it wouldn't be far fetched either.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
And yeah, it would be a very Nami thing to do something sexual to him in a sort of last resort vs Summer or trying to comfort him after her disappearance. I highly doubt that's the secret they both keep but as you said it wouldn't be far fetched either.
Yeah, they're just fan theories. Besides, even if, say, Ocean had originally planned (and I am not saying he did) such a thing, it doesn't mean it survived the reworks.

A dark Nami option would be: she orchestrated a sexual experience with the MC that Summer discovered. Where else would the MC get his idea to destroy the Holgersons by orchestrating an infidelity? His own experience.... As I said, 'just fan theories/musings and I don't take it seriously.

All we really know on this matter is:

- Something happened between Nami and the MC at an unspecified time. The MC states Nami is partly responsible for the way he is and what happened is the reason for his lack of impulse control (I can't quite fathom what impulse control the MC lacks, unless it's his propensity for fighting). MC/Nami made a deal "a long time ago" to bury the incident.
-MC accuses Nami that all she does (now) is an overcompensation to make up for what happened.
-Nami tells MC she would never be "like that" again.
-MC says he lied to Amber during his sessions by altering details he told her (this could be about Summer or about the MC "protecting" Nami at High School).
-MC says he needs to tell Amber (breaking the MC/Nami deal), to come clean with himself. Nami tells him not to come to a "weird conclusion" because of it.

It's all very cryptic, obviously. Hence why it's easy to wildly speculate.... Perhaps it's something as simple as... Nami deliberately flirting with boys at High School to make the MC jealous. This being my No. 1 pet theory on the matter.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah, they're just fan theories. Besides, even if, say, Ocean had originally planned (and I am not saying he did) such a thing, it doesn't mean it survived the reworks.

A dark Nami option would be: she orchestrated a sexual experience with the MC that Summer discovered. Where else would the MC get his idea to destroy the Holgersons by orchestrating an infidelity? His own experience.... As I said, 'just fan theories/musings and I don't take it seriously.

All we really know on this matter is:

- Something happened between Nami and the MC at an unspecified time. The MC states Nami is partly responsible for the way he is and what happened is the reason for his lack of impulse control (I can't quite fathom what impulse control the MC lacks, unless it's his propensity for fighting). MC/Nami made a deal "a long time ago" to bury the incident.
-MC accuses Nami that all she does (now) is an overcompensation to make up for what happened.
-Nami tells MC she would never be "like that" again.
-MC says he lied to Amber during his sessions by altering details he told her (this could be about Summer or about the MC "protecting" Nami at High School).
-MC says he needs to tell Amber (breaking the MC/Nami deal), to come clean with himself. Nami tells him not to come to a "weird conclusion" because of it.

It's all very cryptic, obviously. Hence why it's easy to wildly speculate.... Perhaps it's something as simple as... Nami deliberately flirting with boys at High School to make the MC jealous.
Maybe i´m a little paranoic but i think Nami has something to do with the disappearance of Summer, i know she is very sweet and special, i love her character but idk, maybe she do something to Summer for jealousy? Of course MC don´t know about this.

Of course my idea hasn´t got any evidences and it can´t be taken seriously.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Maybe i´m a little paranoic but i think Nami has something to do with the disappearance of Summer, i know she is very sweet and special, i love her character but idk, maybe she do something to Summer for jealousy? Of course MC don´t know about this.

Of course my idea hasn´t got any evidences and it can´t be taken seriously.
Yeah, I don't know for sure, but how many of the key plot points have changed since the beginning. Ocean has stated he originally conceived some really, really dark things for the story, but has since decided to ditch these elements. Of course, only Ocean knows precisely what he was referring to.

I don't know if Summer "disappeared" in the usual sense of the word, or if she simply exited the MC and Nami's lives. The MC has stated that Summer's parents resented him and told him he was "shit" to his face. According to Elsa in the MC's Elsa flashback, Summer's auntie (Elsa's mother) expressed a similar disapproval of the MC and Summer's relationship - all it seems like the MC was beneath the social class of Summer's family. I am not sure how the MC could remain so traumatized but on good terms with Nami, if Nami had something to do with Summer's disappearance. However, I find it fun to speculate on potential darker theories :D ;)

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
I don't think Ocean even knows if something will be obtainable in the future. Not sure he even knows the ending yet. Still, we shall wait and see.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes