Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Also I'd like to keep Nia as far away from Nami as possible. She sounds like a dreadful influence.
She was already trying to corrupt Nami in the shower. Nami was like "nah I don't think I wanna be low impulse like you and lose my virginity in a random quickie" though. :ROFLMAO: But yea agree 100%. I don't even want them being friends let alone have a 3some but Nami insists we be nice to her. Damn Cheeto.

Nia would be an OK girl to be a fucktoy on the side a couple of times, that is the impression she gives off right away, and the camming and types of questions she was asking Nami in the shower, the unsolicited advice she gave her about losing her virginity soon, the fact that the way out of her social awkwardness was to just use her body and become sexually aggressive(which is the last thing someone should do to become a more interesting person to their peers) ain't helping that impression of her in my mind too. Not to mention within the first minute of meeting her she starts talking about sex and who she wants to bang. That isn't why I play Ocean's games though, and the MC isn't the fuckboy type either.

Nia would need a hail mary to turn it around, and even then I don't find her to be that physically stimulating either relative to some of the others.

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
She was already trying to corrupt Nami in the shower. Nami was like "nah I don't think I wanna be low impulse like you and lose my virginity in a random quickie" though. :ROFLMAO: But yea agree 100%. I don't even want them being friends let alone have a 3some but Nami insists we be nice to her. Damn Cheeto.

Nia would be an OK girl to be a fucktoy on the side a couple of times, that is the impression she gives off right away, and the camming and types of questions she was asking Nami in the shower, the unsolicited advice she gave her about losing her virginity soon, the fact that the way out of her social awkwardness was to just use her body and become sexually aggressive(which is the last thing someone should do to become a more interesting person to their peers) ain't helping that impression of her in my mind too. Not to mention within the first minute of meeting her she starts talking about sex and who she wants to bang. That isn't why I play Ocean's games though, and the MC isn't the fuckboy type either.

Nia would need a hail mary to turn it around, and even then I don't find her to be that physically stimulating either relative to some of the others.
FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING SAID IT THANK YOU! From the moment she's introduced I just got vibes from her that she was shy and obviously not very social so she decided to start spreading her legs and in turn and unsurprisingly probably got used by a ton of guys for her body which I think sort of is gonna be brought up with her at her house. The 4th image gives me vibes that she's sad but not crying sad sort of relieved I guess when she realises the MC doesn't just wanna use her for her body.

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
I don't understand this hatred towards Nia, she is adorable, she is a person like many others who hides her problems behind her good mood, just for that she deserves to be given a chance. In any case on my side I do everything to have a good understanding with her. Then Summer, difficult to give a concrete opinion on her from the little that we see her, it is just a teenager on her which does not let itself walk on whoever it is, ... It turns out (if she is still alive) she is completely different from what she was when she was younger.
Don't get me wrong I don't hate Nia but my issue with her is her attitude. Mainly pushing Nami to lose her virginity just because she seems to think it's what's best for her just because she probably got used by guys who only cared about her body also her tryna jump MC's bones basically straight away then proceeding to look like she's gonna burst into tears all because he called her annoying and said he gets mad whenever he sees her.

God i felt like such a cunt watching that scene though. I really didn't like seeing her sad to be honest.

However she is absolutely one of the hottest characters in Summer's Gone in my opinion not that it's hard to be hot because of Ocean's models. I love her character model seriously I just love her looks but that's all I really like about her so far. Looking at those pictures though I think my mind will shift a bit when the update drops. The 4th image is I think her realising not all guys are gonna use her just for her body and MC obviously being one of those guys who won't do that. Well that's the vibes I get from that image anyway.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How about talking about the fact that the Dude Himself wrote that the next update is 40% done?
Should be wait for an August release? what do you think, guys?

Reactions: GeladoFeitan

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Is there a download for the original un-reworked chapters like there is on the WiAB thread?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is there a download for the original un-reworked chapters like there is on the WiAB thread?
nope, and wouldnt make much sense either... WiAB is a complete new game from the scratch, not just a "rework"

Summers gone is more like a continious work on already released content. Ocean adds more to it, and changes some things... but its not entirely different. Its just more the overall direction Ocean is planning to go for and of course the main reason were the difference in between the render quality and changes there.

You cant really compare WiAB and SG here. WiAb is a whole other deal. You could say he just abandoned WiAB and startet it all over again. Not so for SG... the rework is more like a "patch"

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
We really should write down the names of people talking down Nia. They'll be the same praising her after the update is out.
It's almost like Zara in Ch4 teached you nothing. :LOL:

I wonder what part of the update Ocean has been looking forward to for a long time. :unsure:
Ocean has been calling Nia "my girl" for quite a while. She wasn't even supposed to be a LI at first but he came to like her so much she's a main LI now. I guess the next update will start to make us see her in a whole different light and he's looking forward to it.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING SAID IT THANK YOU! From the moment she's introduced I just got vibes from her that she was shy and obviously not very social so she decided to start spreading her legs and in turn and unsurprisingly probably got used by a ton of guys for her body which I think sort of is gonna be brought up with her at her house. The 4th image gives me vibes that she's sad but not crying sad sort of relieved I guess when she realises the MC doesn't just wanna use her for her body.
I've mentioned this theory before but I don't think she's remotely happy. Her antics are probably a front of some sort to deal with the crushing loneliness. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she "sold" her virginity and filmed it. Probably most of her sexual experiences are filmed as well and her human contact generally includes other camgirls or the simps/paypigs that she streams to. Nika rolling up to have a chat and not wanting to fuck her will throw her off and she'll be stuck back in shy mode trying to figure out how to interact on a personal level with no sex. Their meet will probably be a mixture of humour and sadness

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
nope, and wouldnt make much sense either... WiAB is a complete new game from the scratch, not just a "rework"

Summers gone is more like a continious work on already released content. Ocean adds more to it, and changes some things... but its not entirely different. Its just more the overall direction Ocean is planning to go for and of course the main reason were the difference in between the render quality and changes there.

You cant really compare WiAB and SG here. WiAb is a whole other deal. You could say he just abandoned WiAB and startet it all over again. Not so for SG... the rework is more like a "patch"
Hmm that’s a shame, i was interested in comparing how it originally was with now.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes