Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
i wonder if when sex scenes come in, will there be a lot of them? Hopefully because this guy has the most beautiful renders ive ever seen looks even better than freshwomen.
Also I haven't finished this game but i looked in the gallery and there are soooo many scenes from so many different characters.
how much content/playtime is in this game?
Well it would be very off when the MC gets from being practically asexuell to nymphomatic. So I doubt SG will ever be a fuckfest.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
i wonder if when sex scenes come in, will there be a lot of them? Hopefully because this guy has the most beautiful renders ive ever seen looks even better than freshwomen.
Also I haven't finished this game but i looked in the gallery and there are soooo many scenes from so many different characters.
how much content/playtime is in this game?
There are hours of playtime in this VN.

FYI - if you have not played it yet, the last third of CH 2 is being reworked ahead of a Steam release. Even with that though, there is some awesome content and two distinct paths with some very different scenes (reject Bella for the kiss and see how the gym locker room plays out...). If you want the original music experience, there is a music restoration mod (pg 1) that you will want to check out.

Cheers!

Reactions: John972

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
Well it would be very off when the MC gets from being practically asexuell to nymphomatic. So I doubt SG will ever be a fuckfest.
Actually i dont know why i said that, i agree with you that would be pretty weird. i dont really jack off to vns anyways so i could care less about the sex scenes. the renders, the animations and the writing is amazing enough to keep me playing.

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
There are hours of playtime in this VN.

FYI - if you have not played it yet, the last third of CH 2 is being reworked ahead of a Steam release. Even with that though, there is some awesome content and two distinct paths with some very different scenes (reject Bella for the kiss and see how the gym locker room plays out...). If you want the original music experience, there is a music restoration mod (pg 1) that you will want to check out.

Cheers!
thanks bro i really appreciate it.
i love choices matter games so much, so thanks for telling me that. also ive been thinking about adding that mod the music in the game now is pretty decent

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I started the game yesterday and it's excellent, whether it's the scenario or the character design, there's nothing to complain about, and then the music that puts you in the right mood. :love:

Otherwise I noticed a detail, why Sasha and Nami both have the same earring in a different ear ? I think it's weird, this and this scar, in my opinion either Summer has changed drastically or she knows about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyMo and Ghosty99

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

SoOoOo...
How's it looking...
I'm around 640 renders in and I'd say the update is around 40% done.
The past few days have been incredibly productive.
I feel good. Work is good. Everything's good.

I mentioned in the last WiAB Dev Log, that I had contacted a German Workstation manufacturer.
I configured a workstation and asked them for an offer. Said workstation costs a lot more than I have support, but if they give me the green light, I'll go for it.
I see it as a worthwhile investment in the future of my games.
The plan of having one Big boi Workstation for setting up renders (Both SG and WiAB) and multiple bibi Workstations that act as Slave PCs to render.
It would speed up some parts of the development by a lot. (Especially animations.)
I set up renders much faster than both PCs can render. I wake up to the queue only being 1/3 done.
So, I need more power to further increase production.
I'll keep you guys updated.

I've been creating some renders in the past few days I absolutely adore... I can't show them, as they would spoiler too much, but I also arrived at another part of the update that I've been looking forward to for a very long time...
Damn, every future update has at least one scene that I've been looking forward to for years.
Today's previews are dedicated to one of the scenes I had been looking forward to. It's an optional scene, but still a heavyweight in story & character building.
4K attached below.
Nia_1.png
In Chapter 3.5, you can agree to visit Nia in the future... The future is now, old man.
Nia_2.png Nia_3.png

It's quite a big scene. So people who didn't choose to visit her will miss out on Mr. Giraffe.
And some big cleavages.
Nia_4.png
Nia_5.png
So yeah...
Since the last Dev Log I almost doubled the render count. (Keep in mind that I work on SG every other day. Means: 1 week = 300 renders).

No treats today. I didn't feel that inspired and I only do them when I really feel them.

I'll see you in two weeks with hopefully a four-digit render count.
- Ocean

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The reason is still unknown, they even ask each other about it at one point.
It's most probably related to Leia from the prequel (Where it all began, linked in the OP) that has both earrings.
It's really confusing because the same assets are reused across different games. And when the games are linked, like WIAB and SG, you can't really tell if it was intentional. For example, the visual similarity of characters. Just put together WIAB's Katie and Bella and you'll see. These wing earrings are widely used in many unrelated games. But in the case of WIAB and SG, earrings have been mentioned several times in different scenes, so they definitely mean something. Leia wears them in WIAB, and Sasha and Nami now have halves of a pair. But earlier in the old WIAB, those earrings belonged to another character, Sedila, who only appeared for a moment in the shop scene, but she wears those earrings, she's red and has some physical resemblance to Nami. What's about Kathy's face on Mario's monitor when MC and Bella break into Holgerson's house (subtle old WIAB advertisement?) Another funny thing, have you noticed a few times how Bella touches her breasts when she seems to feel uncomfortable or confused? I know exactly one character from WIAB who does something like this, even Willy mentioned it, and her name begins with L. Although Ocean has said many times that the old WIAB is outdated and should not be taken into account in relation to the current WIAB and SG.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
The reason is still unknown, they even ask each other about it at one point.
It's most probably related to Leia from the prequel (Where it all began, linked in the OP) that has both earrings.
Is the game as good as Summer Gone ? I'm looking for a game with emotions, like the ones from DrPinkCake.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
btw the scene that you agree to meet with nia later, makes MC hit that three pointer from half court right?

so is better for him saying yes if he wants to make a good impression on the first team

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Ewwww Nia... That reminds I gotta switch that variable to false. I have no intention of accepting her invitation. Only character in the game I dislike more than her is Summer.

If this is as big of a scene as Ocean says there probably won't be much for me in the next update.
I don't understand this hatred towards Nia, she is adorable, she is a person like many others who hides her problems behind her good mood, just for that she deserves to be given a chance. In any case on my side I do everything to have a good understanding with her. Then Summer, difficult to give a concrete opinion on her from the little that we see her, it is just a teenager on her which does not let itself walk on whoever it is, ... It turns out (if she is still alive) she is completely different from what she was when she was younger.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
I don't understand this hatred towards Nia, she is adorable, she is a person like many others who hides her problems behind her good mood, just for that she deserves to be given a chance. In any case on my side I do everything to have a good understanding with her. Then Summer, difficult to give a concrete opinion on her from the little that we see her, it is just a teenager on her which does not let itself walk on whoever it is, ... It turns out (if she is still alive) she is completely different from what she was when she was younger.
Respectfully disagree. But it's not like I'm singling her out. I also dislike Kate, Amber, Zara, Vanessa and Nadia.

And I get the argument about Summer. But I'm sorry she's like 13 or 14. Not a little child anymore. I'm not gonna let her off the hook for being an absolutely vile teen. The way she treats Nami and even her little cousin Elsa is disgusting. I get what Ocean was going for with her personality. It just went waaaaay off the mark with me.

I'm hoping the next update will at least bring the first lesson with Ayua. Otherwise I might skip it.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Hello,

SoOoOo...
How's it looking...

I mentioned in the last WiAB Dev Log, that I had contacted a German Workstation manufacturer.
I configured a workstation and asked them for an offer. Said workstation costs a lot more than I have support, but if they give me the green light, I'll go for it.
The plan of having one Big boi Workstation for setting up renders (Both SG and WiAB) and multiple bibi Workstations that act as Slave PCs to render.
It would speed up some parts of the development by a lot. (Especially animations.)
I set up renders much faster than both PCs can render. I wake up to the queue only being 1/3 done.

I've been creating some renders in the past few days I absolutely adore... I can't show them, as they would spoiler too much, but I also arrived at another part of the update that I've been looking forward to for a very long time...
Damn, every future update has at least one scene that I've been looking forward to for years.
Today's previews are dedicated to one of the scenes I had been looking forward to. It's an optional scene, but still a heavyweight in story & character building.
4K attached below.
View attachment 2592493
In Chapter 3.5, you can agree to visit Nia in the future... The future is now, old man.
View attachment 2592494 View attachment 2592526

It's quite a big scene. So people who didn't choose to visit her will miss out on Mr. Giraffe.
And some big cleavages.
View attachment 2592497
View attachment 2592498
So yeah...
Since the last Dev Log I almost doubled the render count. (Keep in mind that I work on SG every other day. Means: 1 week = 300 renders).

No treats today. I didn't feel that inspired and I only do them when I really feel them.

- Ocean
Nice, can't wait for that Nia update, maybe we can compare the length of our giraffes.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Hello,

SoOoOo...
How's it looking...

4K attached below.
View attachment 2592493
View attachment 2592494 View attachment 2592526

And some big cleavages.
View attachment 2592497
View attachment 2592498
So yeah...

- Ocean
The picture with giraffe is just adorable. Nia isn't really on many radars because of, well, her way of life (I couldn't say it nicer)...
But she's a nice person, my opinion. But she also has a par of nice eyes... Yes.. eyes...

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes