John972

Apr 24, 2018
As said, I understood it as both lung wings collapsed, on the grammar scale very misleading. "His lungs collapsed" can still mean plural and I think that is what Ocean meant. In German this contracted sentence would be rendered as "(Seine) Lungen (sind) kollabiert" which is completely clear since Lungen is the n-plural and in German there is even no ambiguity there with an s-plural due to different grammatical marking.
Singular would be "(Seine) Lunge (ist) kollabiert" and mean one lung wing collapsed.
Ocean clarified on Discord that it means plural lungs, both lungs (somethings the small things matter ;) )

Reactions: yossa999 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ocean clarified on Discord that it means plural lungs, both lungs (somethings the small things matter ;) )
Thanks for the info!:) As I wrote before, with both lung wings collapsed and some other injuries, Nika had a close brush with death. While it is possible that his injuries stem from an accident or a schoolyard fight (or the spiders decided to rise up;):p ), this is unlikely. It would have had outside repercussions and also mental imprints, which is not the case as far as we know.
Therefor I theorise that he sustained his injuries when Summer vanished, most probably under criminal circumstances.
This is reinforced by the fact that neither Nika nor Nami ever reckon with Summer returning. The game title clearly implies a "gone forever".

Reactions: John972

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hi guys... I'm new to this game. just wondering if this game is full of sex and erotic scenes?
That might/will come some day, but not now. There is even a render of Nami and Sarah at the very beginning of the game, telling those who are here to fap to wait until more chapters are released. The current chapters are worldbuilding mostly.
But I can tell you that you will not miss the sex scenes and there is some teasing.

aobasenzoku

Jun 19, 2018
That might/will come some day, but not now. There is even a render of Nami and Sarah at the very beginning of the game, telling those who are here to fap to wait until more chapters are released. The current chapters are worldbuilding mostly.
But I can tell you that you will not miss the sex scenes and there is some teasing.
Thank you for your heads up. looking forward to it!

hi guy... welcome to this game. This game is none of sex and some erotic scenes.
thank you for the info.. appreciate that

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for the info!:) As I wrote before, with both lung wings collapsed and some other injuries, Nika had a close brush with death. While it is possible that his injuries stem from an accident or a schoolyard fight (or the spiders decided to rise up;):p ), this is unlikely. It would have had outside repercussions and also mental imprints, which is not the case as far as we know.
Therefor I theorise that he sustained his injuries when Summer vanished, most probably under criminal circumstances.
This is reinforced by the fact that neither Nika nor Nami ever reckon with Summer returning. The game title clearly implies a "gone forever".
I still sit on the fence 'cause Summer's disappearance could have happened several different ways.

Whatever happened, I agree that Nika doesn't expect to see her again. He simply seeks closure [Nika thinking in his room: "I have to see this Emilio. Bella said he could get information... Maybe he can give me some peace of mind"]

In terms of the "violent incident," and how it fits within the rest of the narrative built up about the MC's time at High School... I am still trying to wrap my head around when it could've happened and how long it would've taken the MC to recover, since that would involve a significant period of time off High School. Also, assuming the MC didn't lie to Amber, other HS students picking on/starting fights with the "weird kid" who'd just recovered from life-threatening injuries seems like a real dick move :poop:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Also, assuming the MC didn't lie to Amber, other HS students picking on/starting fights with the "weird kid" who'd just recovered from life-threatening injuries seems like a real dick move :poop:
Welcome to today´s world! When I was in school there were also fights now and then, if rarely. But then there was some code of conduct, e.g. stopping at certain points and such. Today is different, there are enough assh... who will not stop if the other person is down, as an example.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I don't remember exactly, but did he have any external injuries when the lungs collapsed? Because if not, then - although it's only a theory - it could have been caused by the glowing flowers that they saw together. ???

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
I don't remember exactly, but did he have any external injuries when the lungs collapsed? Because if not, then - although it's only a theory - it could have been caused by the glowing flowers that they saw together. ???
Yes he had a severe laceration on his arm.
Screenshot_20230501_000915_Summer's Gone.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Srimanta

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yes he had a severe laceration on his arm.
View attachment 2584393
Thanks for the picture. However, I don't know what caused this injury. It's still just a theory, but why was the presentation of those flowers complicated? And you could see their color change after he touched it... Maybe he was just stunned by them and then got the injury...Of course, this is all just my theory...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Easy there, Hannibal Lecter.
What?
You've never seen Raspberry jam before?
I didn't edit that screenie, I just took a closer screenshot of it.

It's a legit observation. Those black spots really do look like the seeds of a raspberry. And I'm thinking if he's really at a clinic for stitches, then it's probably for his hand from having a mishap with a Jam jar, and cut his hand and not his arm.

It's either that or the 'blood assets' used for rendering are really 'cheap'. Not my fault if it looks 'phony'.
:sneaky:

Reactions: John972

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What?
You've never seen Raspberry jam before?
I didn't edit that screenie, I just took a closer screenshot of it.

It's a legit observation. Those black spots really do look like the seeds of a raspberry. And I'm thinking if he's really at a clinic for stitches, then it's probably for his hand from having a mishap with a Jam jar, and cut his hand and not his arm.

It's either that or the 'blood assets' used for rendering are really 'cheap'. Not my fault if it looks 'phony'.
:sneaky:
While I agree the asset isn't very good, those spots are just droplets of darker blood

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
i wonder if when sex scenes come in, will there be a lot of them? Hopefully because this guy has the most beautiful renders ive ever seen looks even better than freshwomen.
Also I haven't finished this game but i looked in the gallery and there are soooo many scenes from so many different characters.
how much content/playtime is in this game?

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes