Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ewwww Nia... That reminds I gotta switch that variable to false. I have no intention of accepting her invitation. Only character in the game I dislike more than her is Summer.

If this is as big of a scene as Ocean says there probably won't be much for me in the next update.
Dude, I think you're gonna miss an unforgettable fuck. And if you pursue Nami, an unforgettable threesome too.

Not in the next update, of course. When it comes. We might wait a couple of years, anyway, I'm afraid.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Respectfully disagree. But it's not like I'm singling her out. I also dislike Kate, Amber, Zara, Vanessa and Nadia.

And I get the argument about Summer. But I'm sorry she's like 13 or 14. Not a little child anymore. I'm not gonna let her off the hook for being an absolutely vile teen. The way she treats Nami and even her little cousin Elsa is disgusting. I get what Ocean was going for with her personality. It just went waaaaay off the mark with me.

I'm hoping the next update will at least bring the first lesson with Ayua. Otherwise I might skip it.
Strange, I wholeheartedly dislike Ayua for being a bully, simply because for someone who claims to be superior how she has to use her martial arts to bully people to get what she wants. That to me equates to the trash of society. She might play the sweet girl and all that, but her BS doesn't fly with me.

I love Amber, Zara, Vanessa and Nadia and specially Nia for being all insecure in her interpersonal relationships. There's just something 'fragile' about her that simply does it for me.

:sneaky:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Respectfully disagree. But it's not like I'm singling her out. I also dislike Kate, Amber, Zara, Vanessa and Nadia.

And I get the argument about Summer. But I'm sorry she's like 13 or 14. Not a little child anymore. I'm not gonna let her off the hook for being an absolutely vile teen. The way she treats Nami and even her little cousin Elsa is disgusting. I get what Ocean was going for with her personality. It just went waaaaay off the mark with me.

I'm hoping the next update will at least bring the first lesson with Ayua. Otherwise I might skip it.
Even if you don't like Nia, the MC's interaction with her could be rewarding in other ways...

Nia went to Tropics High School with the MC and Nami and IMHO see knows of Summer's disappearance from her time at HS, as well as the MC's reputation as a brawler.

While Nia ain't gonna suddenly drop the magical answer to the million dollar question, her conversations with the MC will likely push the story forward and reveal more about various 'mysteries'/sub-plots.

Besides, Ocean makes great GO / NO GO decision points in this game. Just because the MC visits Nia at her house, doesn't mean he has to have some sort of relationship with Nia. That decision will be choice-based.

Regarding Ayua, I'm hoping Ch 5 covers the whole weekend...

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Is the game as good as Summer Gone ? I'm looking for a game with emotions, like the ones from DrPinkCake.
Despite being the prequel they're being developed at the same time.
WiAB has been reworked from the ground up relatively recently, so it has consistently the same quality of the latest SG chapters.
They're quite different stories but I love them both.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The reason is still unknown, they even ask each other about it at one point.
It's most probably related to Leia from the prequel (Where it all began, linked in the OP) that has both earrings.
They were also worn by Sedila (who looks a lot like Nami), at least in the pre-reworked version. I don't think she has appeared again yet.

Reactions: yossa999

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I don't understand this hatred towards Nia, she is adorable, she is a person like many others who hides her problems behind her good mood, just for that she deserves to be given a chance. In any case on my side I do everything to have a good understanding with her. Then Summer, difficult to give a concrete opinion on her from the little that we see her, it is just a teenager on her which does not let itself walk on whoever it is, ... It turns out (if she is still alive) she is completely different from what she was when she was younger.
Nothing to understand really. She's just not everyone's cup of tea. Her looks or personality.

Even if you don't like Nia, the MC's interaction with her could be rewarding in other ways...

Nia went to Tropics High School with the MC and Nami and IMHO see knows of Summer's disappearance from her time at HS.

While Nia ain't gonna suddenly drop the magical answer to the million dollar question, her conversations with the MC will likely push the story forward and reveal more about various mysteries.

Besides, Ocean makes great GO / NO GO decision points in this game. Just because the MC visits Nia at her house, doesn't mean he has to have some sort of relationship with Nia. That decision will be choice-based.

Regarding Ayua, I'm hoping Ch 5 covers the whole weekend...
Yea I usually turn her down in pretty much every save I have, that'd be the only motivation for me to go see her, to hear her out about other topics like those you mentioned since she and Nami talked about Summer - could lead to more details about the past. I am hoping this is at least the case because otherwise this next update does not bode well for me at least.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Man, you are such a rebel! Like a rebel rebel! I wish I could be like that, but unfortunately I like them all, even Nancy, even Karen, even Cunt Glitter, even Aziz's mom. So, whatever is in the new update, I'm going to like it. Unless it's a tabletop games, fuck that shit.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Nothing to understand really. She's just not everyone's cup of tea. Her looks or personality.

Yea I usually turn her down in pretty much every save I have, that'd be the only motivation for me to go see her, to hear her out about other topics like those you mentioned since she and Nami talked about Summer - could lead to more details about the past. I am hoping this is at least the case because otherwise this next update does not bode well for me at least.
Nia is a potential training partner. With her help, we can hunt down the "big game" more easily...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vopeco

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Man, you are such a rebel! Like a rebel rebel! I wish I could be like that, but unfortunately I like them all, even Nancy, even Karen, even Cunt Glitter, even Aziz's mom. So, whatever is in the new update, I'm going to like it. Unless it's a tabletop games, fuck that shit.
Ahh, but where do you stand on the possibly erstwhile villain Melanie Ceril? Surely every man has their limits! ;) :D or does a stiff prick have no conscience?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Ahh, but where do you stand on the possibly erstwhile villain Melanie Ceril?
Shit, I've been holding off replaying the game an n'th time for a while now that I completely forgot about her!

But I agree that chapter has high risks of being quite interesting to say the least.

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Yeah, I was kinda the same in my reaction to Nia (actually, as was the MC when Nami invited Nia to the gym), but I'm OK with the MC hearing her out and see if she has any depth beyond her impulsive, freaky demeanor.

Reactions: Vopeco

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Shit, I've been holding off replaying the game an n'th time for a while now that I completely forgot about her!

But I agree that chapter has high risks of being quite interesting to say the least.
I kinda smile at the prospect of Ocean doing a bate-and-switch so that the MC/Zara meet a habit-wearing Sister Melanie Ceril while she tends children at a local orphanage. The MC sets fire to her Coif and Veil. Of course, that's not gonna happen, but.... :D

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Ahh, but where do you stand on the possibly erstwhile villain Melanie Ceril? Surely every man has their limits! ;) :D or does a stiff prick have no conscience?
Well, as my boy Derek said: "a pussy is still a pussy!". So we'll see who this Melanie is, maybe she's not that bad! I believe in my MC, after all he has handled Bella just fine, and what a fuss was about her at the beginning. We'll cross that bridge when we get there it's still a long way to go before this prick gets hard, Nami just have started working on it :KEK:?

Reactions: John972 and rudy007

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Well, as my boy Derek said: "a pussy is still a pussy!". So we'll see who this Melanie is, maybe she's not that bad! I believe in my MC, after all he has handled Bella just fine, and what a fuss was about her at the beginning. We'll cross that bridge when we get there it's still a long way to go before this prick gets hard, Nami just have started working on it :KEK:?
Bro, when the time comes, you'll be fine. Just never tell Bella in person that you're off to shag Melanie, obviously.

Reactions: yossa999

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I kinda smile at the prospect of Ocean doing a bate-and-switch so that the MC/Zara meet a habit-wearing Sister Melanie Ceril while she tends children at a local orphanage. The MC sets fire to her Coif and Veil. Of course, that's not gonna happen, but.... :D
I doubt that'll happen as well, unless she's forced to do that sorta "community service" from her parole officer. :ROFLMAO:

'cause anyone who actually tried to drown someone and meant it, has such a low chance of changing so much to go from the 'dark side' to become a jedi ('scuse the pun). There's only 1 Revan. :ROFLMAO:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I doubt that'll happen as well, unless she's forced to do that sorta "community service" from her parole officer. :ROFLMAO:

'cause anyone who actually tried to drown someone and meant it, has such a low chance of changing so much to go from the 'dark side' to become a jedi ('scuse the pun). There's only 1 Revan. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it's a portend of how fucked up society is since 'psycho' Melanie Ceril isn't in prison or an institution, she attends only-for-the-rich Jackson & Schwartz College, along with Vanessa, Mario et al. Who said art doesn't imitate life?

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Dude, I think you're gonna miss an unforgettable fuck. And if you pursue Nami, an unforgettable threesome too.

Not in the next update, of course. When it comes. We might wait a couple of years, anyway, I'm afraid.
I don't find her attractive at all though. It's like the Vic and Mila syndrome, beautiful from the neck up, vomit inducing from the neck down. I'm into the slim, fit and athletic body types. And considering how Ocean keeps increasing the volume of all girls with each new update I'm gonna be left with a choice between Maja and Robin hahahaha.

I can always watch the lewd scene in the gallery but doubt it will do anything for me. Also I'd like to keep Nia as far away from Nami as possible. She sounds like a dreadful influence.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah, it's a portend of how fucked up society is since 'psycho' Melanie Ceril isn't in prison or an institution, she attends only-for-the-rich Jackson & Schwartz College, along with Vanessa, Mario et al. Who said art doesn't imitate life?
You're absolutely correct on that front, which is why I find the likelihood that Melanie Ceril becomes a 'good person' with only good will at this point is highly unlikely (I know it was just speculation that got me to respond to it in the first place. I just thought it was a good opportunity to make the pun joke of my username with a "Revan" reference :ROFLMAO:) .

(y)

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes