PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Small update from the past few weeks:
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes), not compatible with Zara for a throuple
Zara
: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending, "will never lose LI status"
Maja
: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration though unlikely. Lewdable at least
Thanks for the update on the LI status!

I'm glad that Zara will never lose her main LI status.

I'm a Bella first guy, no doubt, but Ocean tells the stories of the other ladies so well that I Know I will have multiple playthroughs to see how other LIs develop, and Zara is my 2nd playthrough.

I also am Perfectly happy that she and Vanessa are NOT a throuple possibility - there is clearly too much hostility and competition there for a 'healthy' throuple to develop. Ocean has already said that even throuples will have their challenges like the MC is spending 'too much' time with girl A and girl B is jealous. Put this on steroids for Zara and Vanessa!

I can imagine some great dinner table conservation once Nick and Noji get married and everyone is living in the same house.

There is a sullen Nami who is jealous of both Zara and Vanessa taking away time She wants to spend with the MC, then Zara and Vanessa are glaring daggers at each other all as the MC says quite 'innocently' that he is going on a date later tonight and thanks for the great meal (not so unaware of the gas he just poured on the fire in girl world).

Nick, seeing the looks and recognizing the danger asks 'What is going on with you two' looking at Zara and Vanessa. They both turn to glare at him and say together "Not now Dad!'

Noji looks first at Nami, seeing her sullen attitude, then looks at Zara and Vanessa who are back to glaring at each other, then finally she looks at the MC and, seeing a smirk She recognizes, gives him her Mom look. He catches it instantly and acts hurt and innocent, saying 'What??' to Noji...

Just another nice dinner with the family :oops:

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
I hope they end up getting married. She deserves to be happy and financially unburdened.

Dunno who the fk Nika is but unless you're a girl whose first name is Veronika that is the worst fucking first name I will ever read or hear in my life. Truly awful.

About MC and Nami moving in? Only if we get a chance to drown Zara in the pool. My MC would not be able to tolerate her "competitive personality" for more than a few days of living under the same roof. Vanessa's lunacy can be fixed with a couple of smacks but Zara...nothing can fix that. Lock her up in a box and wait for the oxygen to run out.
How can you think of drowning that angel :mad:

resim_2023-06-04_142020849.png

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
How can you think of drowning that angel :mad:

View attachment 2674204
I'm sorry buddy but she really does nothing for me. Just being around her seems exhausting. If it makes you feel any better she isn't the only one I don't like. The cast is too big. I've already scrapped about 80% of the girls no matter what their stories are or where they go from here. Aside from Nami, Bella, Sasha, Maja, Robin, Ayua and Nojiko I could not possibly give any less fucks about the rest of the girls.

Nancy, Layla and Nora (the less bitchy twin) look good and seem nice but I doubt there will be much content with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Marla: main LI, should currently be married
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes), not compatible with Zara for a throuple
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending, "will never lose LI status"
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now
Maja: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration though unlikely. Lewdable at least
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Cindy (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nancy: not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.
Nami/Bella is in the list, I'm already happy...

Reactions: Don Sucio

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
I think it would be absolutely bonkers if Ocean was able to connect WIAB and SG to the point that the well known characters from WIAB would be slowly appearing in SG(either story relevant or just as cameos) I don't think that's something that has been done and it would make the game even more interesting and unique
WIAB - telling the origins story and giving us some hints at upcoming SG stuff
SG - developing the story forward

I know that there could be some issues due to different choices and possibly being forced to set a canon branch but it is definitely doable

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I think it would be absolutely bonkers if Ocean was able to connect WIAB and SG to the point that the well known characters from WIAB would be slowly appearing in SG(either story relevant or just as cameos) I don't think that's something that has been done and it would make the game even more interesting and unique
WIAB - telling the origins story and giving us some hints at upcoming SG stuff
SG - developing the story forward

I know that there could be some issues due to different choices and possibly being forced to set a canon branch but it is definitely doable
We might have already seen some WiAB characters in SG, Amber's friend from the reworked ch2 comes to my mind.
I'm not saying she 100% is from wiab but I just had a feeling about the interaction between her and Nika.

If there is no WiAB characters yet in SG, I definitely think there will be in the future.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
We might have already seen some WiAB characters in SG, Amber's friend from the reworked ch2 comes to my mind.
I'm not saying she 100% is from wiab but I just had a feeling about the interaction between her and Nika.

If there is no WiAB characters yet in SG, I definitely think there will be in the future.
Maybe , but not like main characters, i think will be only cameos

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

They might. Main problem with using them too much is that it might become impossible to avoid suggesting that certain path is canon in WIAB. Like WIAB MC ending up with a particular girl, or x character being alive or things like that.

I am not saying that there is no canon, just that it can become problematic.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
They might. Main problem with using them too much is that it might become impossible to avoid suggesting that certain path is canon in WIAB. Like WIAB MC ending up with a particular girl, or x character being alive or things like that.

I am not saying that there is no canon, just that it can become problematic.
Exactly. That is why e.g. Don Sucio and I estimate that the main characters of WIAB will pop up as cameos or some small talk/background scenes only.Anything more would set a certain path towards obvious canon. Well, Ocean has his specific canon storyline, but as we can see with how many characters of SG could be the children of X or Y from WIAB, he tries to keep SG open to what the various players of WIAB were up to and not forcing one storyline.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Exactly. That is why e.g. Don Sucio and I estimate that the main characters of WIAB will pop up as cameos or some small talk/background scenes only.Anything more would set a certain path towards obvious canon. Well, Ocean has his specific canon storyline, but as we can see with how many characters of SG could be the children of X or Y from WIAB, he tries to keep SG open to what the various players of WIAB were up to and not forcing one storyline.
I'd sugget Ocean is also trying to avoid spoilers from SG weakening the impact of WIAB. If something starts feeling too obvious, Ocean will probably obscure the connection until it's clear in both games: Ocean won't want SG to foreshadow WIAB seeing SG is about two decades after. They're the same universe, the same big families, but we don't know why some things repeat or are familiar. It's like the first time Zara interacts with the Nika is a foreshadowing. Ocean seems to like people getting the lightbulb moment when things start making sense.

We've already seen the connections with Ayua, the Holgersons, the Frohns, ZPR etc. My guess is that Ocean is cutting up a lot of what was in the original WIAB, simply to make it more compelling rather than 6 chapters of remake/catchup. The very name of WIAB shows its plot sets all the dramas in motion in the Oceanverse. SG is one continuing thread from WIAB, and the remaining games Ocean has planned might follow the development of other characters from WIAB or SG. For example (as complete speculation); Ayua might be off the table as a LI because Ocean might already have a plot line for her in a third game that needs her unattached for canon reasons. One game might be the events Summer goes through, her side of the drama.

My guess is that we'll see the convergence of plot lines: as more of WIAB's canon plot is revealed, we'll see the easter eggs already placed in SG.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Ayua has already said Katie is her aunt so that ship has sailed in my mind. I just hope I don't hear much more about how Willi ended up with Miru, because there's a 0% chance my Willi is going to end up with Miru, and hearing that kind of stuff spoils your own WIAB playthrough a little.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Ayua has already said Katie is her aunt so that ship has sailed in my mind. I just hope I don't hear much more about how Willi ended up with Miru, because there's a 0% chance my Willi is going to end up with Miru, and hearing that kind of stuff spoils your own WIAB playthrough a little.
If we would speak about pre-revork Miru, I would say exactly what you said, bit new "improved" Miru, she's hot girl and I would have no problem to end up with her. Even if the competition along girls is fierce... ;)

Jun 9, 2017
No news, he hasn't elaborated on that ever. I assume story spoilers are involved. But keep in mind he has to respect Patreon's TOS so Nami is Nika's roommate, and if Nika and Ayua were canon half-siblings as a consequence from WIAB it would be troublesome to deal with her being a LI.

Well, he forgot what he had in mind for her yeah. Anyway status has always been up to date with the latest he has said. She's the only LI so far I've had to downgrade to non-LI. :cry:
View attachment 2672890

big-lebowski-smoke.gif

As my dude Lebowski have said. This is a bummer.

I find Maja the most attractive girl in the entire game. Maybe because she seems sad most of the time, maybe because she is visually attractive or maybe because she seems to be more mature than the whole rest. All the other girls in this game seem very childish, especially Victoria = a big no no for me.

Anyway, SG it's a really great game. For now, I think it is the best, far ahead the other popular games like BADIK or other harem college games...
But as always there are few things that always show up somehow in those games which I don't like...

Every girl is a supermodel, every guy is handsome, almost every girl has big- to huge breasts with big cleavage. Too many exobitionists. There are no ugly people, which is a shame. More variety would be better and more fresh I guess.

And final word - I wish SG could keep up the darker tone for longer. I'm counting on some twists which make MC lost again.
Such a battle shouldn't be so easy to win with such a trauma in the past.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes