rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I also think Nojiko deserves happiness. However, if they get married, Vanessa, Zara, Nami and MC (Nika) will be step-siblings. All three girls are main LI. You all know what that means... two more girls after Nami? :unsure:
I like Nojiko, means; I'm pro marriage with Nojiko&MC. Let's marry them quickly, we can after that fix those minor problems. MC have no problem to bone Nami, the others are just cherry on pop top. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
(y) That's cool
What are some other great VNs?Any recs?I have played Leap of faith,a mothers love,fresh women,lust academy,college kings and no more money. I know you will def recommend me being a dik. I will play it someday for sure. Any other rec that are like these games I already played?

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
What are some other great VNs?Anys recs?I have played Leap of faith,a mothers love,fresh women,lust academy,college kings and no more money. I know you will def recommend me being a dik. I will play it someday for sure. Any other rec that are like these games I already played?
First, I recommend another game by this author.Where It All Begin. It's actually a prequel to this game. It develops both games at the same time. Be sure to check it out, if you liked this one, you'll like it too. (y)

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
First, I recommend another game by this author.Where It All Begin. It's actually a prequel to this game. It develops both games at the same time. Be sure to check it out, if you liked this one, you'll like it too. (y)
Okay!Already started downloading it!Thank you!I hope is at least 40% as good as this one.Do you have any other good recs that match the ones I mentioned above?Or maybe anyone else guys?I will be happy and open to some good recs.I am kinda new in this VN category of gaming and I love it. But it is hard to find good VNs. ANd I dont know which are the best and my cup of tea,so I am asking for your help . If you want :giggle:

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Hope not, i dont want MC become a rich
Hmm, I don't see that becoming a problem *if* the MC and Nami end up living with Mila and the others in a student house. Sure, the MC would have a safe cushion to fall back, but I don't see him handling it very well, at least so soon, with it. This also could be an interesting dynamic to have with Mila, since the MC would be having some sort of pride that he called out on her previously.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I hope they end up getting married. She deserves to be happy and financially unburdened.
Definitely agree! Nojiko deserves some happiness, esp. since she is a single parent of two adopted kids, one with a heavy trauma to boot. If Nick makes Nojiko happy, I hope they marry. And who knows, maybe Nick and Nojiko later on give their then 4 kids another sibling.:)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What are some other great VNs?Any recs?I have played Leap of faith,a mothers love,fresh women,lust academy,college kings and no more money. I know you will def recommend me being a dik. I will play it someday for sure. Any other rec that are like these games I already played?
If you prefer games where the story is matters, I definitely recommend checking out this thread: Story-first games
You can find my personal favorite five in the signature of this post. By the way, I found a lot of games that I like from other people's signatures :) In general, it's better not to discuss other games on the forum of a specific game, moderators usually don't like it, there is a Recommendations & Identification subforum for this.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
If you prefer games where the story is matters, I definitely recommend checking out this thread: Story-first games
You can find my personal favorite five in the signature of this post. By the way, I found a lot of games that I like from other people's signatures :) In general, it's better not to discuss other games on the forum of a specific game, moderators usually don't like it, there is a Recommendations & Identification subforum for this.
Okay okay sorry. I didnt know. Thank you!

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023

Cosy Cafe is a real sleeper. Looks unpromising at first glance, but is super wholesome, has an awesome MC, LIs with really endearing personalities, and almost everyone who played was surprised by the quality of writing. =)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Small update from the past few weeks:
Thanks for keeping us updated! One question, is there anything newish about Ayua´s special "in-berween caseness"? There is some reason she is hanging in the air as far as being a LI gies. Would be interesting to know what that reason is!:)
Considering patched Nami is Nika´s Sis and a LI, what is the reason Ocean hesitates to make Ayua a love interest?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ocean already has Maja points in the code. Why bother with that if she isn't meant to be a LI? Heck, why bother with the whole incest angle and include her as Vic's sister, someone whom is compatible with everyone, if not for an incest throuple? Makes no sense!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for keeping us updated! One question, is there anything newish about Ayua´s special "in-berween caseness"? There is some reason she is hanging in the air as far as being a LI gies. Would be interesting to know what that reason is!:)
Considering patched Nami is Nika´s Sis and a LI, what is the reason Ocean hesitates to make Ayua a love interest?
The main problem is our dear developer, he created too many good looking characters and gave them souls. Many other devs don't bother with that, usually only main character. Now we all want them to be LI's. But, damm*t, Ayua and Nojiko should become LI's...

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Guys, there's something on my mind. Aren't WiaB and SG in the same universe? How will the big changes we make while playing Wiab affect SG ?

Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes