Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Small update from the past few weeks:
Thanks for keeping us updated! One question, is there anything newish about Ayua´s special "in-berween caseness"? There is some reason she is hanging in the air as far as being a LI gies. Would be interesting to know what that reason is!:)
Considering patched Nami is Nika´s Sis and a LI, what is the reason Ocean hesitates to make Ayua a love interest?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Ocean already has Maja points in the code. Why bother with that if she isn't meant to be a LI? Heck, why bother with the whole incest angle and include her as Vic's sister, someone whom is compatible with everyone, if not for an incest throuple? Makes no sense!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for keeping us updated! One question, is there anything newish about Ayua´s special "in-berween caseness"? There is some reason she is hanging in the air as far as being a LI gies. Would be interesting to know what that reason is!:)
Considering patched Nami is Nika´s Sis and a LI, what is the reason Ocean hesitates to make Ayua a love interest?
The main problem is our dear developer, he created too many good looking characters and gave them souls. Many other devs don't bother with that, usually only main character. Now we all want them to be LI's. But, damm*t, Ayua and Nojiko should become LI's...

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Guys, there's something on my mind. Aren't WiaB and SG in the same universe? How will the big changes we make while playing Wiab affect SG ?

Reactions: rudy007

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Guys, there's something on my mind. Aren't WiaB and SG in the same universe? How will the big changes we make while playing Wiab affect SG ?
Are you sure? I don't believe they are, they just use some models/personages I believe. There was a discussion about this. But then I didn't play WiaB yet, so I cannot be 100% certain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The easiest way is if Ocean knows the ending of WIAB, then our choices are not too important and we will finish with main cast with the same result, whatever we choose. Story would "steer" us in the right direction.

Reactions: codex35

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Are you sure? I don't believe they are, they just use some models/personages I believe. There was a discussion about this. But then I didn't play WiaB yet, so I cannot be 100% certain.
Yes they are in the same universe. For example same surnames are here and there; Zane, Petrova, Frohn etc.
Katie is Ayuas aunt, we see Leia's car in SG and Vanessa is most likely connected to Leia (snake stuff :WeSmart:)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The main problem is our dear developer, he created too many good looking characters and gave them souls. Many other devs don't bother with that, usually only main character. Now we all want them to be LI's. But, damm*t, Ayua and Nojiko should become LI's...
Yre, we have many really good-looking and memorable characters in the game, but I think, theorise that this reluctance with Ayua has the reason in the canon background, whatever that will be. But we´ll see. :)

Well, there will be Ocean´s canon storyline wihch will be the background story here. And then there will be the myriad other "canon" stories in WIAB we players make there with our very own canon playthroughs.
And Ocean incorporates this in SG, for instance the many characters who could be the son/daughter/cousin of character xy in WIAB are made this way to allow for our various storylines. I would not be surprised if Nadia is Kat´s daughter, allowing the story of a romance of Willi and Kat in WIAB. It would also not surprise me if Nika and Nami are Daphne´s kids and so on. Ayua for instance must be Willi and Miru´s daughter, everything else would be a major surprise. And Ayua also has the Zane (and esp. Leia´s) trademark snake stuff connection. Ayua drives a "Viper" and it seems she has a snake or dragon tattoo.

While not every possible connection will be true in the SG autor canon story, it is all put in by Ocean to show players that their own WIAB story has influence, if only in a circumventional way.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
No news, he hasn't elaborated on that ever. I assume story spoilers are involved. But keep in mind he has to respect Patreon's TOS so Nami is Nika's roommate, and if Nika and Ayua were canon half-siblings as a consequence from WIAB it would be troublesome to deal with her being a LI.

I remember when someone brought up that whole "Maja LI" thing up in Discord a few months ago and Ocean wasn't even planning it :KEK:
Well, he forgot what he had in mind for her yeah. Anyway status has always been up to date with the latest he has said. She's the only LI so far I've had to downgrade to non-LI. :cry:
1685826544498.png

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No news, he hasn't elaborated on that ever. I assume story spoilers are involved. But keep in mind he has to respect Patreon's TOS so Nami is Nika's roommate, and if Nika and Ayua were canon half-siblings as a consequence from WIAB it would be troublesome to deal with her being a LI.
As mentioned above, I agree with you on this, that it hinges on story elements, if Ayua becomes a LI or not. You might remember, one of my theories is that Nika/Nami are the children of Daphne from a WIAB where Willi is the sperm donor for her (as was hinted at in ch.1 of WIAB). For the has-to-be tame version (thank you, puritan frakkers at Patreon) this would be a major problem, since Ayua is to 99% the kid of Willi and Miru and it is nearly as certain Ayua already has secret halfsibling(s) from Leia´s side.

Sep 23, 2021

Well, he forgot what he had in mind for her yeah. Anyway status has always been up to date with the latest he has said. She's the only LI so far I've had to downgrade to non-LI. :cry:
View attachment 2672890
Does Ocean say anything about Ayua becoming a main Li?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
New player question:
The uncensor patch removes pixelated shit like a japanese hentai or brings back deleted content? :LUL:.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
New player question:
The uncensor patch removes pixelated shit like a japanese hentai or brings back deleted content? :LUL:.
Nothing of the sort buddy. The uncensored patch exists to add in content that is not deemed appropriate in the platforms it's being distributed in. In this case if you aply the patch then the MC and Nami are siblings and not "roomates".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Nothing of the sort buddy. The uncensored patch exists to add in content that is not deemed appropriate in the platforms it's being distributed in. In this case if you aply the patch then the MC and Nami are siblings and not "roomates".
I think I get it now :LOL:, I saw her as a sister from the beginning and hadn't paid attention to the "roommate" thing. It's not a big sacrifice either, I have yet to meet an ugly girl in this game.
In the next patch Nojiko will be the housekeeper instead of the mother :KEK:.

let’s you smash your sister…..

eventually
Thanks for the answer, the patch doesn't have a proper description, now I know whether to install it or not :coffee:.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes