Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
scroll few posts above, there is my list. I posted it few minuts ago for all girls. warning: changes are still possibly by Ocean,,

Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Marla: main LI, should currently be married
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes)
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now
Maja: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Cindy (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nancy: not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although
It's a travesty that Zara still isn't a guaranteed LI after that dinner party.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I know its not your list.It was just a matter of speech.But other than that,this comment of you is a little bit more confusing. But what I understand here from your comment is that every character from robin and above are all or will be 'dateble'.RIght?
Yes. Probably. ;) But it's possible that Ocean add another LI.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's a travesty that Zara still isn't a guaranteed LI after that dinner party.
She's a interesting character. I'm interested in Nojiko route (it's even less probable than Zara, Zara is main LI, Nojiko not, currently) We can only hope Ocean adds them.

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Really enjoyed this. I remember playing way back, before the pandemic, and I'm happy how great it is coming along.

I'm enjoying all the quality time the MC is having with LIs, but it would be really nice to also see this with his friends. See some scenes where is working his social recovery with Jeff, Trey, Damian, etc. With such a focus on healing and relationships, it would be really nice to see him bond with people without something on the back burner. No plans, no schemes, no needing to leave early for something else.
Of course, it doesn't have to be an all sausage party, the LIs could be there too, all the LIs could be there. But a moment of peace, where they are all trying to enjoy themselves in spite of their problems and worries. A basketball match without thinking about getting into the team, where they are just enjoying the sport and their friendships. Maybe.

It could be a great scene between dramatic moments.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Marla: main LI, should currently be married
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes)
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now
Maja: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Cindy (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nancy: not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
I know we all appreciate the recap - the original is from lonelyk here:

(1) VN - Ren'Py - Summer's Gone [Ch.4.5 Full] [Oceanlab] | F95zone

I've recommended bookmarking the above post as it is the best summation/most current rev I've seen.

Cheers!

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Im here but I dont see Bella's scene after I choose any of the option that it is described below.

And after any option I selected for Nami the next scene is these 2 . Where is the Bella scene you guys were talking about??? wtf

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Im here but I dont see Bella's scene after I choose any of the option that it is described below.

And after any option I selected for Nami the next scene is these 2 . Where is the Bella scene you guys were talking about??? wtf
It goes right before the final screen with Bella's car in your last screenshot, sometimes it takes a few seconds before the animation starts, and if you press anything at that moment, you will miss it. So when you see the text "You hear a low familiar rumbling outside..." it's a cue, you just click or press enter and wait a few seconds. Or maybe the next screen after that, I don't remember exactly.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
It goes right before the final screen with Bella's car in your last screenshot, sometimes it takes a few seconds before the animation starts, and if you press anything at that moment, you will miss it. So when you see the text "You hear a low familiar rumbling outside..." it's a cue, you just click or press enter and wait a few seconds. Or maybe the next screen after that, I don't remember exactly.
No bro. Nothing. After MC kisses Nami and goes to his room there is nothing more. Just these 2 screenshots I sended.
wtf. DId I do something wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No bro. Nothing. After MC kisses Nami and goes to his room there is nothing more. Just these 2 screenshots I sended.
It's really strange, I just checked, yes, it's right after "You hear a low familiar...". You can alternatively launch it from the Main Menu, it's located in the Gallery -> Cinematics -> Chapter 4.5 -> Bella Arrives.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yes, you must have done something wrong. Last frame of Bella, after she comes back to you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It's really strange, I just checked, yes, it's right after "You hear a low familiar...". You can alternatively launch it from the Main Menu, it's located in the Gallery -> Cinematics -> Chapter 4.5 -> Bella Arrives.
This is how you can tell how gifted a dev Ocean really is. Truly above all others on this Earth as he is able to create absolutely unique experiences for each and every player. Clearly in his playthrough Bella is running a little late...OR IS SHE?!?!!? Maybe she gets into an accident on her way to MC's house.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This is how you can tell how gifted a dev Ocean really is. Truly above all others on this Earth as he is able to create absolutely unique experiences for each and every player. Clearly in his playthrough Bella is running a little late...OR IS SHE?!?!!? Maybe she gets into an accident on her way to MC's house.
She somehow found out that this cheater kissed Nami a second before :)

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
After this scene . yes?What do I do ?

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
OMG bro!Its like black screen and after that those 2 screenshots I sended. pfff . why shit like that always happen to me?

What did I do wrong?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
OMG bro!Its like black screen and after that those 2 screenshots I sended. pfff . why shit like that always happen to me?

What did I do wrong?
Buddy chill, you will see it eventually. Have you checked if the scene is in the gallery? Have you restarted the game? Try rolling back a render or two then going forward again to see if the animation triggers.

I've stated more than once that the reworks messed up the animations. The one before the "dinner date" with Bella when they are getting ready stops mid animation most times for me. Also had multiple issues with the first animation before the MC wakes up from the dream. Usually if I rollback and try again it eventually triggers with no issues.

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Do you people think Nojiko will end up marrying Nick? And if the Nika and Nami will move in, maybe a path?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes