yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
How many save routes do you have? With so many girls, I don't know if I can group them if each one needs a solo route.
At the moment, I only see two distinctive routes of Bella and others, but I think this will change in the next chapter, depending on which girl you choose in the last chapter for the walk. Then I guess I'll need a separate route for Nami, Vic and Mila.

Reactions: codex35 and Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
How many save routes do you have? With so many girls, I don't know if I can group them if each one needs a solo route.
There are as many routes as you want with the selected girls. Don't expect a harem, there won't be any here. Currently, four girls have more content (defining scene). More girls will be available in the future.

Reactions: yossa999

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
I liked Sasha,I think her name was with the scar under her eye and Nadia. Will I have romantic development with them or not?It is planned to happen in the future?

Reactions: rudy007

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Okay okay.Thank you so much. One more question.I intrigued by Nadia a lot . Because someone said she didnt have a bf, because either she rejected all of them or because she is too hard to approach. My question is,will I have romantic relationship with her or what?Any info?But I feel like I played like only 2 hours and I am already in chapter 4?Damnn...
We all want to see more of Nadia and her bananas :) She is mentioned as a love interest in the future but for now she is just an acquaintance.

Reactions: Acsuka

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I liked Sasha,I think her name was with the scar under her eye and Nadia. Will I have romantic development with them or not?It is planned to happen in the future?
scroll few posts above, there is my list. I posted it few minuts ago for all girls. warning: changes are still possibly by Ocean,,

Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Marla: main LI, should currently be married
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes)
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now
Maja: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Cindy (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nancy: not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Sasha is not romantically available yet, and neither is Nadia. I trust her in the future

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
scroll few posts above, there is my list. I posted it few minuts ago for all girls. warning: changes are still possibly by Ocean,,

Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although
Yes I saw your comment. But it just says the character's main's and not.It doesnt say if for example Nadia is going to be romantic with the MC.And Bella is introduced by your list as the MAIN GIRL. But I havent seen her for a while now,so I dont know how this accurate

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
hmm yeah. Im so sad to hear that . Lets hope for them in the future pfff
If you are planning several routes, I recommend using a mod (you can find it on the main page), it shows the possible consequences in the case of answers. Maybe it will help you more.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
If you are planning several routes, I recommend using a mod (you can find it on the main page), it shows the possible consequences in the case of answers. Maybe it will help you more.
where?I dont see any.You mean in this forum or in the game?haha

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Man..... I loved Maja. Why is she gone? I want to see her and have a romantic relationship with her also. In every game I feel like my fav characters dont have a lot of scenes haha

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes I saw your comment. But it just says the character's main's and not.It doesnt say if for example Nadia is going to be romantic with the MC.And Bella is introduced by your list as the MAIN GIRL. But I havent seen her for a while now,so I dont know how this accurate
Actually it says everything what is known by now. Those are LI (love interests), Every main girl will have a story for herself and sex in future. Some girls (woman will have no story but you can still have sex with them. You know, that's not a harem game. But there are possibility for two girls. Victoria is compatible with most girls for example, there is everything you could ask.

In this moment, SG is under development, Nami&Bella are girls with most screen time and beginning of their story. Ocean will try with next update(s) to equal the field and that means other girls will have much more screen time. You like Belly, trust me, the most guys here like her. If developer would remove Bella from any chapter, it would come to another French revolution here... German revolution, developer is from Germany... ;)

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Actually it says everything what is known by now. Those are LI (love interests), Every main girl will have a story for herself and sex in future. Some girls (woman will have no story but you can still have sex with them. You know, that's not a harem game. But there are possibility for two girls. Victoria is compatible with most girls for example, there is everything you could ask.

In this moment, SG is under development, Nami&Bella are girls with most screen time and beginning of their story. Ocean will try with next update(s) to equal the field and that means other girls will have much more screen time. You like Belly, trust me, the most guys here like her. If developer would remove Bella from any chapter, it would come to another French revolution here... German revolution, developer is from Germany... ;)
Which girls will not have a story?Those that in your list before it says that they are just main LI?Or even they will be available to date?Also,Nami is almost in every scene . But not Bella. So dont compare them as equal screen time, because its clear that they dont the same . I personally just would like to know if the girls I mentioned are or will be a gf material.Bella,Nadia,Maja and Sasha.I wouldnt say no to Zara and maybe some other girls but above everyone else I would like to see those 5 for sure as 'datable'( and more ) haha .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronaldoahmad

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Which girls will not have a story?Those that in your list before it says that they are just main LI?Or even they will be available to date?Also,Nami is almost in every scene . But not Bella. So dont compare them as equal screen time, because its clear that they dont the same . I personally just would like to know if the girls I mentioned are or will be a gf material.Bella,Nadia,Maja and Sasha.
First of all, it's not my list, I only copied it, you can find it at first page here, under "walkthrough, save, LI LIST"
Every LI will have a story, beside every character is description, if LI = story, if main LI = big story part + multiple types of ending, if not LI = side character, if not LI but lewdable = no story, but possible sex with this character.

I said Nami&Bella have the most screen time of all girls, not equal screen time... It's clear that Nami has most screen time, Bella is second. And who knows who is distant third.
I said that Ocean will now give much more screen time to other girls. So the other girls can catch with Nami/Bella story.

Sep 23, 2021

7o1237.gif

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
First of all, it's not my list, I only copied it, you can find it at first page here, under "walkthrough, save, LI LIST"
Every LI will have a story, beside every character is description, if LI = story, if main LI = big story part + multiple types of ending, if not LI = side character, if not LI but lewdable = no story, but possible sex with this character.

I said Nami&Bella have the most screen time of all girls, not equal screen time... It's clear that Nami has most screen time, Bella is second. And who knows who is distant third.
I said that Ocean will now give much more screen time to other girls. So the other girls can catch with Nami/Bella story.
I know its not your list.It was just a matter of speech.But other than that,this comment of you is a little bit more confusing. But what I understand here from your comment is that every character from robin and above are all or will be 'dateble'.RIght?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes