Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Zwei Himmelhunde auf dem Weg zur Hölle. (Two celestial dogs on their way to hell.)
;):LOL::LOL: For the English speakers not getting the joke: Ocean made a literal translation. A "Himmelhund" translated more fittingly would be scoundrel or daredevil. So 2 scoundrels on their way to hell.
And it should be mentioned that this is also the title of a Bud Spencer and Terrence Hill comedy movie. So there is quite a bit to look forward to, because with this pic title, whatever Mika and Bella are attempting, it will not be easy and no success assured.

I deeply hope that the gray-haired woman we see Nojiko looking down on is someone connected to Wiab.
This is definitely a possibility. Unless the woman went grey before her age, she should be old enough to be around in WIAB´s events.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Really looking forward to Ch5. Nice update, thx.
Yea me too i dont think i was ever looking for a update like i am to this one and it is tough the wait but i know it will be worth it

it always is but it is still tough men

i am really looking forward to this game i love the story and i am happy to where it is going until now

Reactions: Razrback16

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's same girl from pic above Nojiko one, she's in the back. At least I think it's her :unsure:
I think so too! Here are some thoughts who this woman could be if she is from WIAB.
She has a mega-Dutt hairstyle and there is still some rest of blueish-white colour tone in her hair. Her erpression seems to be earnest, stern and has some necklace or band around her neck.
Leia is a possibility, but her dutt (when she wears one) is a lot smaller than the one of this person, also she does not colour her hair and the unknown girl does NOT wear Leia´s trademark snake necklace. So Leia is not very probable going by the few things we can say, esp. since she is the most likely person to have given Nami her special earring.

Miru is also a possibility, she can put on a very earnest posture like Leia does. In addition the band thing the unknown wears has some similarity to the band necklace Miru wears sometimes. But like Leia, Miru does neither colour her hair in WIAB nor is she a Dutt style person. And more, while Miru can be ruthless, in WIAB she is much more a mediator in the early chapters. doubtful, that she would become such an enemy of Nojiko, unless there is something we do not know currently.

Kati could also be an option since there is some similarity to her "I am stern now" posture in WIAB and Kati colours her hair whiteish. Additionally she takes feuds very earnest and far. Still I do not see the connection with what we know currently.

Zoey is also in the race of possibly being the person Nojiko has problems with. Zoey is a Holgerson and she colours her hair whiteish-blue in WIAB, just like the unknown here. But Zoey is a free spirit in WIAB, new and old, being on friendly terms with nearly anyone. This would be a major change.

Willi´s cousin Kat is also an option because from the few despriptions we have of Nick´s former wife, she could be the one, esp. Zara´s competitive streak is very similar to Kat´s own im WIAB. But I think it more likely that Kat is the Mom of Nadia.

I saw Scarlett mentioned in some posts as a possibility and yes it is possible. But unlikely since Scarlett would be quite a bit older in SG than the unknown person seems to be despite the white hair.

Srimanta

Aug 25, 2021
I think so too! Here are some thoughts who this woman could be if she is from WIAB.
She has a mega-Dutt hairstyle and there is still some rest of blueish-white colour tone in her hair. Her erpression seems to be earnest, stern and has some necklace or band around her neck.
Leia is a possibility, but her dutt (when she wears one) is a lot smaller than the one of this person, also she does not colour her hair and the unknown girl does NOT wear Leia´s trademark snake necklace. So Leia is not very probable going by the few things we can say, esp. since she is the most likely person to have given Nami her special earring.

Miru is also a possibility, she can put on a very earnest posture like Leia does. In addition the band thing the unknown wears has some similarity to the band necklace Miru wears sometimes. But like Leia, Miru does neither colour her hair in WIAB nor is she a Dutt style person. And more, while Miru can be ruthless, in WIAB she is much more a mediator in the early chapters. doubtful, that she would become such an enemy of Nojiko, unless there is something we do not know currently.

Kati could also be an option since there is some similarity to her "I am stern now" posture in WIAB and Kati colours her hair whiteish. Additionally she takes feuds very earnest and far. Still I do not see the connection with what we know currently.

Zoey is also in the race of possibly being the person Nojiko has problems with. Zoey is a Holgerson and she colours her hair whiteish-blue in WIAB, just like the unknown here. But Zoey is a free spirit in WIAB, new and old, being on friendly terms with nearly anyone. This would be a major change.

Willi´s cousin Kat is also an option because from the few despriptions we have of Nick´s former wife, she could be the one, esp. Zara´s competitive streak is very similar to Kat´s own im WIAB. But I think it more likely that Kat is the Mom of Nadia.

I saw Scarlett mentioned in some posts as a possibility and yes it is possible. But unlikely since Scarlett would be quite a bit older in SG than the unknown person seems to be despite the white hair.
Damn, You mentioned almost everyone from WIAB . XD
But I think she would be someone we don't know .
I don't think WIAB'S castes would have too much presence in SG, they will play a mejor role for sure but their presence in SG won't be much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret and yossa999

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There are still some issues that prevent me from really doing some work in Blender... For example, the clothing is a pain in the ass. It keeps clipping and deforming. (Which is why Sasha's nude.)
I need to understand the issue itself first.
As soon as the clothing issue is fixed, I should have most of it working for the short stories.
Hi Ocean! This might be a stupid question, but as someone having just newbie knowledge of the various render programs (and maybe I have forgotten if you wrote about it in a former Dev post), why are you going towards a DAZ+Blender solution instead of a DAZ+Unreal 5? Even for my novice experimentation with the various 3D programs, Blender feels rather overcomplicated and going against some standards. Unreal has it´s own pitfalls without doubt once you get deeper in, but it does not feel as fiddly and finicky as Blender does to me. And their licence is definitely ok-ish to the naked eye.

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Hi Ocean! This might be a stupid question, but as someone having just newbie knowledge of the various render programs (and maybe I have forgotten if you wrote about it in a former Dev post), why are you going towards a DAZ+Blender solution instead of a DAZ+Unreal 5? Even for my novice experimentation with the various 3D programs, Blender feels rather overcomplicated and going against some standards. Unreal has it´s own pitfalls without doubt once you get deeper in, but it does not feel as fiddly and finicky as Blender does to me. And their licence is definitely ok-ish to the naked eye.
Unreal is a lot tougher to learn. Artists can get away easily with DAZ, casus that's what it's targeted towards, Blender has learning curve but you still can learn it, but Unreal is something else. It is mostly used by people who has atleast basic understanding of programming and some other stuff. Unreal is really tough.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Unreal is a lot tougher to learn. Artists can get away easily with DAZ, casus that's what it's targeted towards, Blender has learning curve but you still can learn it, but Unreal is something else. It is mostly used by people who has atleast basic understanding of programming and some other stuff. Unreal is really tough.
Thanks for your input! :) As said, I am a newbie with the various 3D programs, I do not have much time for them. But when I tested a bit of DAZ, Blender and Unreal, DAZ seemed to me a very good choice for static pics and while Blender and Unreal looked equally intimidating when you go beyond some basic static pics, Unreal felt less brushed against the stroke to me.
This naturally does not say much about the general difficulty, but that was my feel.

Reactions: androm3dart

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Damn, You mentioned almost everyone from WIAB . XD
But I think she would be someone we don't know .
I don't think WIAB'S castes would have too much presence in SG, they will play a mejor role for sure but their presence in SG won't be much.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Nojiko turns out to be Miru's sister that had appeared but wasn't given a name in the old WIAB.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Nojiko turns out to be Miru's sister that had appeared but wasn't given a name in the old WIAB.
Interest theory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This theory has a lot of merit and I too have it saved in the backpart of the brain. It could really be. But there is one major problem with this theory. Why is the Cyrus family not really poor, but struggling with money, so that Bella can make her cynic jokes about having and not having money?
At the beginning of WIAB the Zane family in general is well-off, Leia already loaded. By the time of SG the Zanes are one of the big families in town, sponsoring the College (together with the Reveras and Petrowas) with serious money. Kati is a renowned designer and drives a luxury car. So we can assume Leia did really give her the needed money for her starter collection (this is one of the topics in WIAB).
Not to forget that Ayua´s all-day car is a Dodge Viper. Hardly the standard car for a young college student, but more for a rich Daddy´s girl. By the way, Ayua thematically comes clearly after Wiilli and Leia, who in WIAB have a snake theme going, e.g. Leia´s jewelry and accessories and Willi´s pet snake "Gefritzel".
But let´s get back. The Zanes very clearly have money, if Nojiko is Miru´s sister, why does she not have more money? Kati and Leia have a strong dislike, at times truly hated, for each other, unless that got mended in later parts of WIAB. Still Kati got the money she needed. It is very doubtful the Miru from WIAB´s start would let her sister hang out to dry, if she could help.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
This theory has a lot of merit and I too have it saved in the backpart of the brain. It could really be. But there is one major problem with this theory. Why is the Cyrus family not really poor, but struggling with money, so that Bella can make her cynic jokes about having and not having money?
At the beginning of WIAB the Zane family in general is well-off, Leia already loaded. By the time of SG the Zanes are one of the big families in town, sponsoring the College (together with the Reveras and Petrowas) with serious money. Kati is a renowned designer and drives a luxury car. So we can assume Leia did really give her the needed money for her starter collection (this is one of the topics in WIAB).
Not to forget that Ayua´s all-day car is a Dodge Viper. Hardly the standard car for a young college student, but more for a rich Daddy´s girl. By the way, Ayua thematically comes clearly after Wiilli and Leia, who in WIAB have a snake theme going, e.g. Leia´s jewelry and accessories and Willi´s pet snake "Gefritzel".
But let´s get back. The Zanes very clearly have money, if Nojiko is Miru´s sister, why does she not have more money? Kati and Leia have a strong dislike, at times truly hated, for each other, unless that got mended in later parts of WIAB. Still Kati got the money she needed. It is very doubtful the Miru from WIAB´s start would let her sister hang out to dry, if she could help.
Well, just because someone Nojiko knows someone that has money, it doesn't mean she has access to that money too.

What if Leia didn't like Miru simply because Miru was with William and therefore wouldn't want anything to do with Miru, let alone allowing Miru's sister Nojiko enjoy some of the Zane money?

What if Leia was the reason Miru and William broke up? And therefore Nojiko, being on Miru's side and holding a grudge, didn't want anything to do with Leia, let alone using her money?

What if Leia and Nojiko simply didn't get along due to a personality conflict and therefore are estranged?

All 3 are highly plausible and common scenarios in real life. Why can't it happen in the game?

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for your input! :) As said, I am a newbie with the various 3D programs, I do not have much time for them. But when I tested a bit of DAZ, Blender and Unreal, DAZ seemed to me a very good choice for static pics and while Blender and Unreal looked equally intimidating when you go beyond some basic static pics, Unreal felt less brushed against the stroke to me.
This naturally does not say much about the general difficulty, but that was my feel.
Yeah Unreal is really tough. But I do believe if anyone masters Unreal the development is gonna be really fast. But for Unreal, you need to spend a lot of time in the initially before you can even release static images. But once you set everything up, the pace with which you can generate images and videos is much faster, but for Artists, I'd still say use DAZ, unreal has lot of issues and bugs too.

Reactions: Turret

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I always found it strange that Nojiko had so little money. I mean she is a doctor and they earn good money all over the world, maybe not rich but definitely not poor either. It would have been a lot more realistic if Ocean had made her a nurse, they work just as hard but get much less money. :cry:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes