Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
It's funny how good todo nothings people are constantly complaining about scaming and such, do you pay the creators? Yes, don't like them, don't pay, it's as simple as that. You don't pay them, what are you complaining about, we get it for free here.

Not fast enough? Yeh I can relate, it's difficult to get everything right, if you do it to fast, you get a new group complaining about it doesn't work, to many bugs. (Good example is Amnesty and that mod, which constantly threw exceptions, it's fixed now, it seems).

The userinterface sucks, yep another one, just copy and paste because the dev wants to do story, fine. Or try to come up with something new, unknown to us, so it sucks, etc, very difficult to get that good. Why the fuck do we get dark bars over the import part of the pictures, just another one...

Making something great is difficult and takes time, a lot of time. And lets just say it, if you work full time on something and you don't get paid at least 10.000 euro's/dollars a month, I would hardly call it being overpaid.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
God bless the so called "trolls". Y'all deserve medals for the work you put in. I know it's not easy. Or rewarding. But by God it is honest work.

You fellas come to a thread and revive it with a single post, getting a rise out of all the developer fellatio enthusiasts and allowing us common folk to be entertained by each comment posted. You are the unsung heroes of F95! I salute you all!

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
It would be interesting to know how many developers/designers etc, 2.9m is of course a lot, but then you need to remove 10% for patreon, and how many people are paid with it. Unlikely it is only 1 person. Of course with bad story line it's possible.

Ocean:

3-10k a month, which is nice, at least summer's gone has a good story line.

Reactions: codex35

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
It would be interesting to know how many developers/designers etc, 2.9m is of course a lot, but then you need to remove 10% for patreon, and how many people are paid with it. Unlikely it is only 1 person. Of course with bad story line it's possible.

Ocean:

3-10k a month, which is nice, at least summer's gone has a good story line.
If your talking about pinkcake he is a solo developer and does his job alone

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I recommend you to play it, if you liked SG you'll probably like BDIK
I loved SG not only because of beautiful models/rendering, but he also makes the characters very lovable. When I read a few of the reviews, they all complained about missing character development. Exactly what I didn't want, just fuck around, from one girl to the next without even knowing her name or backstory.

Another nice game example is What A Legend. Every update, they select another girl and make you really love her by the end of the update. That's what I look for in such games.

But I of course might try it...

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I loved SG not only because of beautiful models/rendering, but he also makes the characters very lovable. When I read a few of the reviews, they all complained about missing character development. Exactly what I didn't want, just fuck around, from one girl to the next without even knowing her name or backstory.

Another nice game example is What A Legend. Every update, they select another girl and make you really love her by the end of the update. That's what I look for in such games.

But I of course might try it...
There are Main Girls and side Girls, the game has a lot of sex but at the start you only have sex with some side chicks that are presented through prostitution but you grow attached to some of them and about the main girls you can't have sex with them until you get to know them better. I'd say through all the games I played SG and BDIK have the best female characters.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
There are Main Girls and side Girls, the game has a lot of sex but at the start you only have sex with some side chicks that are presented through prostitution but you grow attached to some of them and about the main girls you can't have sex with them until you get to know them better. I'd say through all the games I played SG and BDIK have the best female characters.
Okay you convinced me, I will try it...

Reactions: Vigeous
4.30 star(s) 507 Votes