Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
How many render we expect for CH5 Did Ocean mention this?
Yeah, it's going to be something like 1600 renders ? Ocean didn't mention it directly I don't think, but he did give a % figure. That's without the rework.

Last edited:
Reactions: codex35

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
wait a minute wait a MINUTE, are u guys saying that next update is not a rework update? if that´s true we must be near the next rework rotation. wanna start a bet, how many updates until the next rework of the whole game start, i say 3, i feeling positive. kek. jokes aside, i though there was still some rework to do, the basketball game where Bella gained all their fans by fullfilling their weird dreams of being kicked in the nuts, looks trashy compare to the reworked parts. But if next update is new content, then nice, glad to read some good news.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
wait a minute wait a MINUTE, are u guys saying that next update is not a rework update? if that´s true we must be near the next rework rotation. wanna start a bet, how many updates until the next rework of the whole game start, i say 3, i feeling positive. kek. jokes aside, i though there was still some rework to do, the basketball game where Bella gained all their fans by fullfilling their weird dreams of being kicked in the nuts, looks trashy compare to the reworked parts. But if next update is new content, then nice, glad to read some good news.
I guess you never paid attention to the general cadence of the releases.

Beta release = new story continuation
Full release = rework of old chapters

So supposedly, the next release, which will be a beta release, has new story content, and is not meant to be a rework update. Having said that, Ocean's very own latest dev log said that the upcoming beta might include the last part of the rework, because otherwise the new story continuation might be confusing.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Is not strange seeing the same models in other games, but the same models in the same random scene? That's a new one for me :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are like guest stars in another show, lel.
Well... If actor play in different movies, why wouldn't they digital counterparts have the same right?
I like Keanu Reeves as Neo or as John Wick... ;)
But his hair, OMG, Emilio will commit suicide, Belly will leave him, Nojiko&Nami will kick him out of the house...

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
when Sumer is Gone and Where it all began will come back?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes