RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
For all the Bella fans, she is not the best girl in the game. You think she is the best because she is the only one with character development. There are more than half of the girls in the game we don't know anything about and who have so much potential.:cool: View attachment 2645949
You are generalizing. Maybe that argument works for some people but it won't for all. Me for example. My top 5 ranking is Nami, Bella, Sasha, Maja and Robin. So even if Bella's story ends up not being the strongest for me then Nami's or Sasha's will be by default because, with the exception of Nojiko and Ayua, I don't give a single flying fuck about any of the other characters in the game.

The flaw in your argument is perspective. There will never be a "factual best storyline" because different people like different things.

Sep 23, 2021
You are generalizing. Maybe that argument works for some people but it won't for all. Me for example. My top 5 ranking is Nami, Bella, Sasha, Maja and Robin. So even if Bella's story ends up not being the strongest for me then Nami's or Sasha's will be by default because, with the exception of Nojiko and Ayua, I don't give a single flying fuck about any of the other characters in the game.

The flaw in your argument is perspective. There will never be a "factual best storyline" because different people like different things.
Dude, it was a joke. I like Bella too, but I'm just a little bit disappointed because she was the only one to get good character development.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dude, it was a joke. I like Bella too, but I'm just a little bit disappointed because she was the only one to get good character development.
Hi! Bella will not staying being the only one with character development, we are still rather early in the game and you cannot put aside that e.g. Nami also has quite a lot of development. Not to forget Miss "I draw the banana faster than my shadow" Nadia.:)
I think that the top 8 (Ayua, Bella, Mila, Nadia, Nami, Sasha, Viktoria, Zara), if not all LIs in the game will get some substantial character development.

I am looking forward to the new chapter where we learn more about Ayua! Not only since she is one of the most interesting characters in the game, but also because of her background! She is a Zane family member and in 99% of cases the offspring of two main characters from WIAB, Willi and Miru! Maybe, hopefully, when Nika visits Ayua at her martial arts studio we will see Willi, Miru, Leia, Kati, maybe even Zoey or Dana in the "Milf/Dilf" phase of their lifes. They are now 20-30 years older than they were during WIAB and I would like to see a glimpse of how the Ocean canon path of WIAB ends.

Oct 10, 2022
Maybe. But at least i won't wake up in a bath tub full of ice because some crazy bitch removed my kidneys!
If that's worrying you, you are safe. Bella wouldn't do that. You can find yourself in torture chamber or something like that, she wouldn't waste her time to remove your kidneys or carry your bleeding ass to bathtub. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
How many render we expect for CH5 Did Ocean mention this?
Yeah, it's going to be something like 1600 renders ? Ocean didn't mention it directly I don't think, but he did give a % figure. That's without the rework.

Last edited:
Reactions: codex35
4.30 star(s) 507 Votes