Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
I just noticed that the description on how to unlock the image is a bit off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried multiple times to get this unlocked but it never seemed to want to unlock. After trying multiple times again doing what it says and other combinations I finally figured it out and unlocked it.
To get the image

Go On A Date With Mila

Kiss Bella

Kiss Mila After Discovering Her Bruise

Tell Mila To Post Image Showing Her Cleavage

So yeah I'd say that description needs a little update when you've got the time of course Oceanlab

Last edited:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I will just leave it here because for some reason, AchedCroissant always get lost then later ask why has got to search all these pages because later they get lost and blame us for it just kidding /s :D

Anyways,

>> WIAB Treats

Brrr,
Back to sleep, peace out :)
The amber treats are from the previous ch2 rework? Or did I miss a dev log?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I just noticed that the description on how to unlock the image is a bit off.
I tried multiple times to get this unlocked but it never seemed to want to unlock. After trying multiple times again doing what it says and other combinations I finally figured it out and unlocked it.
To get the image

Go On A Date With Mila

Kiss Bella

Kiss Mila After Discovering Her Bruise

Tell Mila To Post Image Showing Her Cleavage

So yeah I'd say that description needs a little update when you've got the time of course Oceanlab
Is it in the variation where Mila kisses MC out of the blue while taking a walk?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
[/SPOILER]

Yeah It Is
I asked cause I thought the picture you choose for Mila is irrelevant, cause I'm pretty sure when I got this scene I chose the one with less cleavage. What I did was telling Vic I'm not interested in her, told Mila I'd invite her out as friends and wen full Bella path. Might have to look at my saves again to be completely sure, though.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
we can't get preview from chapter 2 rework second part right ?
So far, the only previews are from CH 5. The last update from Ocean mentioned the following (May 17th Dev Log):

Progress is faster than I anticipated. I might add the last part of the Rework to the Beta version because there's one change that is addressed in Chapter 5 and might confuse the player who made a certain choice.

He has not shown any of the new CH 2 rework yet (at least on SS).

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ode to Chapter 2 BR (Before the Rework)

While I really think the reworked Chapter 1 & 2 content is great, I will admit that some of the old content either replaced or likely to be replaced, was great fun and some - like the following made me laugh so hard.

I hope the spirit of this encounter can be maintained in the rework.

And Now:

I love full contact, in your face, Bella and this scene is one that really makes this part of her personality stand out. Even though I am just rewatching this scene, I still laugh so hard that I have to wipe the tears from my eyes, and I already know what is going to happen!
dude bella is so hot I HOPE SHE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MC :devilish: mean bella is soooooooooooooo HOT

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
dude bella is so hot I HOPE SHE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MC :devilish: mean bella is soooooooooooooo HOT
I like Bella, but for me the best part are they conversations: both try to assert dominance in their relationship, Bella's always try to rub his nose how poor he is, but MC fights back, sometime with comments, sometimes he simply ignore her. (way more effective, it seams). Some people see her as dump spoiled rich blonde, but ignore her other qualities (I'm not speaking about sexual attractiveness...)

Last edited:

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Elegant and hot bitch, with an attitude and a sharp tongue, and with the appearance of a goddess.:love:
And at the same time can be gentle, affectionate and caring for you:love:
It is impossible not to fall in love with such a girl:love:

For Ocean, Bella will be the biggest problem, it was impossible to create such a character in the first season. She just doesn't leave any chances for other girls.
Oceans_custom_tier_renders_for_Bellas_milkman5.png

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Elegant and hot bitch, with an attitude and a sharp tongue, and with the appearance of a goddess.:love:

For Ocean, Bella will be the biggest problem, it was impossible to create such a character in the first season. She just doesn't leave any chances for other girls.
View attachment 2641893
Summoning the bros right now
Vidal the king of Pervert 6pak2go Ayhsel soprano31 Durkzinh Ali ibn Hassan

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

View attachment 2641893
hail QUEEN BELLA

QUEEN BELLA FOR THE WINNN:love::love: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

dose ocean sell bella body pillows???

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

View attachment 2641893
Bella and Nami are just the most present characters of this game. yet.
If Ocean try to "equal" the field and try to develop at least other LI's to Bella level, I cannot see that happens in 10 updates. And he cannot now just Bella and Nami path idle, because their fans will riot.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

View attachment 2641893
love.gif

• Love
Reactions: mommysboiii

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

View attachment 2641893
Meh. Crazy, spoiled, entitled, self-centered bitches aren't my thing. Besides......

RedheadBestGirl.gif

Therefore - Nami is the best girl!;):love:

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes