weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I separate the art from the artist. I don't overly mind myself with what DPC does, as a person, but I mind myself with the product presented.
I think of it as how much difference providing my support will do for a creator. For smaller devs (who may be less douchey) my support has a greater impact than supporting DPC who's doing very well financially.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
the bibi girl from the rework chapter 2 who tries to be like Bella, imitates Bella, idolizes Bella, and who is ready to tear your ass for Bella;)
As someone playing both SG and WIAB, I have a strange feeling concerning "Beanpole". Compare these two girls, one is Beanpole, the other is Ayua´s aunt Kati, 20-30 years younger than in SG, about the same age as Beanpole is now.

Could it be that a Revera "slipped" into Beanpole´s ancestry? Maybe Kati turned out not quite as "all for the holes"(as she herself once stated) lesbian or lesbian-heavy Bi as she thought she was.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
As someone playing both SG and WIAB, I have a strange feeling concerning "Beanpole". Compare these two girls, one is Beanpole, the other is Ayua´s aunt Kati, 20-30 years younger than in SG, about the same age as Beanpole is now.

Could it be that a Revera "slipped" into Beanpole´s ancestry? Maybe Kati turned out not quite as "all for the holes"(as she herself once stated) lesbian or lesbian-heavy Bi as she thought she was.
It could be Daz assets are expensive and get reused a lot.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It could be Daz assets are expensive and get reused a lot.
While possible and often a main factor for a "hi and back again" of assets, Ocean is one of the developers who changes a lot around. Normally if in WIAB or SG a similarity is there, this is with intent. See Aziz Revera, who is clearly a hommage for a late famous bodybuilder.
If both Beanpole and Kati were minor side characters, that would be no big thing. But Kati is a major character in WIAB, the prequel of SG.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
While possible and often a main factor for a "hi and back again" of assets, Ocean is one of the developers who changes a lot around. Normally if in WIAB or SG a similarity is there, this is with intent. See Aziz Revera, who is clearly a hommage for a late famous bodybuilder.
If both Beanpole and Kati were minor side characters, that would be no big thing. But Kati is a major character in WIAB, the prequel of SG.
Beanpole might be a tribute to Mistress Isabella, from the milking wallpaper machine deceased game Estate: Dominate
1684399896866.png

1684400052470.png

Most probably the best femdom game to date. What a waste, such a great game it was. :(

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ode to Chapter 2 BR (Before the Rework)

While I really think the reworked Chapter 1 & 2 content is great, I will admit that some of the old content either replaced or likely to be replaced, was great fun and some - like the following made me laugh so hard.

I hope the spirit of this encounter can be maintained in the rework.

And Now:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love full contact, in your face, Bella and this scene is one that really makes this part of her personality stand out. Even though I am just rewatching this scene, I still laugh so hard that I have to wipe the tears from my eyes, and I already know what is going to happen!

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

While I really think the reworked Chapter 1 & 2 content is great, I will admit that some of the old content either replaced or likely to be replaced, was great fun and some - like the following made me laugh so hard.

And Now:

I love full contact, in your face, Bella and this scene is one that really makes this part of her personality stand out. Even though I am just rewatching this scene, I still laugh so hard that I have to wipe the tears from my eyes, and I already know what is going to happen!
Reminds me of Regina George in "Mean Girls", at the end when she ends up in the field hockey team. Same vibes

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

John972

Apr 24, 2018

And Now:

That pales in comparison to Bella playing Hacky Sack with the MC's balls if he failed to show up for the Holgerson heist. :D :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
That pales in comparison to Bella playing Hacky Sack with the MC's balls if he failed to show up for the Holgerson heist. :D :oops:
She scared the sh*t out of me, there was no other option besides to go with her. My imaginative alternative was equally scary as yours... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: John972

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
I think when Eva (beanpole) is not-so-angry, she is very-very cute and hot! :love:

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
OceanLab is one hell of a DEV!!! I just covered "Summer's Gone" and "Where It All Began" simultaneously. I had put them aside for a while and there, frankly, I fell on my ass!!! Rare are the VNs whose story, characters, graphics, dialogues are also remarkable. However, no sex at all (except perhaps with this nymphomaniac Miru who only thinks about that!!!) but that's not the goal. The characters are complex and their interactions and evolution throughout the story are larger than life. These VNs are in the same category as "Chasing Sunsets", "City of Broken Dreamers", "Acting Lessons", "Leap of Faith", "Depraved Awakening", etc... A real treat. I await the sequel with anticipated delight!

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I will just leave it here because for some reason, AchedCroissant always get lost then later ask why has got to search all these pages because later they get lost and blame us for it just kidding /s :D

Anyways,

>> WIAB Treats

Brrr,
Back to sleep, peace out :)

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I will just leave it here because for some reason, AchedCroissant always get lost then later ask why has got to search all these pages because later they get lost and blame us just kidding /s :D

Anyways,

>> WIAB Treats

Brrr,
Back to sleep, peace out :)
High-Res version of Mila Treats
Mila_01.png Mila_02.png

Missing Amber Treat
Amber_05.png

Missing Robin Treat (Not High-Res)
View attachment Robin_01.webp View attachment Robin_02.webp View attachment Robin_03.webp

Figured I'd help with keeping the post up to date.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes