deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Meh. Crazy, spoiled, entitled, self-centered bitches aren't my thing. Besides......

View attachment 2642046

Therefore - Nami is the best girl!;):love:
Is that why Dick went after Babs and Starfire? Batman beat the idea into his head.

The next update is going to have the visit to Nia and I'm just not looking forward to it, especially her fascination with Nami.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really want to play this again but i will wait till all the reworking is done
Also it's been a while since i played can you still choose which girl you want to be with or do you have to bang them all

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah i know but Maya & Josy are a special case every other girl in any game i want solo lol
And yeah last time i played Nami was my favourite.
Also thanks for responding.
Hi! Ocean, the Dev of SG and WIAB, is not a fan of harem games, the max is a "throuple" relationship and you have to consciously play for that, else you have a normal couple relationship with one of the possible LIs.
Likewise the sharing and/or NTR paths for the various girls (not all have one or both) have to be consciously decided to follow, you cannot reach them by pure chance. (Well, maybe if you click the choices totally random as well, but that would be roulette :) )
If such events happen, it will not blindside you and you will be responsible for it, will not happen just so. so you can rest peacefully on this.
My favourite girls in SG are in no special order: Ayua, Bella, Nadia and Nami

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi! Ocean, the Dev of SG and WIAB, is not a fan of harem games, the max is a "throuple" relationship and you have to consciously play for that, else you have a normal couple relationship with one of the possible LIs.
Likewise the sharing and/or NTR paths for the various girls (not all have one or both) have to be consciously decided to follow, you cannot reach them by pure chance. (Well, maybe if you click the choices totally random as well, but that would be roulette :) )
If such events happen, it will not blindside you and you will be responsible for it, will not happen just so. so you can rest peacefully on this.
My favourite girls in WIAB are in no special order: Ayua, Bella, Nadia and Nami
Hi thanks for replying could you tell me who the throuple options are or does no one know yet?

Reactions: rudy007 and Turret

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
My favourite girls in WIAB are in no special order: Ayua, Bella, Nadia and Nami
I could live with your choices. In no special order...:ROFLMAO:

btw. good choices... I would probably add MILFs too (Amber&Nojiko&Couch Hill)...

Reactions: Turret and Joshy92

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I could live with your choices. In no special order...:ROFLMAO:

btw. good choices... I would probably add MILFs too (Amber&Nojiko&Couch Hill)...
Definitely are e.g. Amber or Nojiko great choices, but I thought we should keep to the age group. As for the Milf group, I wonder if we will see Miru, Leia, Kati or Zoey more than just their cars cruising around or mentioned in passing. Not as love interests, but to see what Ocean´s personal canon solution of WIAB will be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Definitely are e.g. Amber or Nojiko great choices, but I thought we should keep to the age group. As for the Milf group, I wonder if we will see Miru, Leia, Kati or Zoey more than just their cars cruising around or mentioned in passing. Not as love interests, but to see what Ocean´s personal canon solution of WIAB will be.
Where should I sign, please... That would be fantastic. I would like see them as older versions of themself. How long is the time gap? cca 20 years?

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Where should I sign, please... That would be fantastic. I would like see them as older versions of themself. How long is the time gap? cca 20 years?
It is currently not specified of how large the time gap is, but it must be between 20 and 30 years since WIAB. But that is no problem since we all know it is just a jump to left...
timewarpdetek.gif

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Elegant and hot bitch, with an attitude and a sharp tongue, and with the appearance of a goddess.:love:
And at the same time can be gentle, affectionate and caring for you:love:
It is impossible not to fall in love with such a girl:love:

For Ocean, Bella will be the biggest problem, it was impossible to create such a character in the first season. She just doesn't leave any chances for other girls.
View attachment 2641893
I don't frequent this thread as often (I should, though not interested in getting into the whole LIs war. Oh, who am I kidding, Bella supremacy all the way :KEK: )

Hi thanks for replying could you tell me who the throuple options are or does no one know yet?
I think Ocean may have said on his discord (someone posted a screenshot of Ocean's reply of that before iirc) that there will be a path of throuple between MC-Bella-Nami.
Of course, to get that, the player would need to play a certain way.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't frequent this thread as often (I should, though not interested in getting into the whole LIs war. Oh, who am I kidding, Bella supremacy all the way :KEK: )

I think Ocean may have said on his discord (someone posted a screenshot of Ocean's reply of that before iirc) that there will be a path of throuple between MC-Bella-Nami.
Of course, to get that, the player would need to play a certain way.
Yes, you're right about MC/Bella/Nami route. It was mentioned. I think Ocean himself or someone copied a link here... somewhere. It's even on LI list i copied about 6-7 posts above. (under Nami)

Reactions: JJJ84
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes