Vigeous

May 3, 2021
It would be interesting to know how many developers/designers etc, 2.9m is of course a lot, but then you need to remove 10% for patreon, and how many people are paid with it. Unlikely it is only 1 person. Of course with bad story line it's possible.

Ocean:

3-10k a month, which is nice, at least summer's gone has a good story line.
If your talking about pinkcake he is a solo developer and does his job alone

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I recommend you to play it, if you liked SG you'll probably like BDIK
I loved SG not only because of beautiful models/rendering, but he also makes the characters very lovable. When I read a few of the reviews, they all complained about missing character development. Exactly what I didn't want, just fuck around, from one girl to the next without even knowing her name or backstory.

Another nice game example is What A Legend. Every update, they select another girl and make you really love her by the end of the update. That's what I look for in such games.

But I of course might try it...

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I loved SG not only because of beautiful models/rendering, but he also makes the characters very lovable. When I read a few of the reviews, they all complained about missing character development. Exactly what I didn't want, just fuck around, from one girl to the next without even knowing her name or backstory.

Another nice game example is What A Legend. Every update, they select another girl and make you really love her by the end of the update. That's what I look for in such games.

But I of course might try it...
There are Main Girls and side Girls, the game has a lot of sex but at the start you only have sex with some side chicks that are presented through prostitution but you grow attached to some of them and about the main girls you can't have sex with them until you get to know them better. I'd say through all the games I played SG and BDIK have the best female characters.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
There are Main Girls and side Girls, the game has a lot of sex but at the start you only have sex with some side chicks that are presented through prostitution but you grow attached to some of them and about the main girls you can't have sex with them until you get to know them better. I'd say through all the games I played SG and BDIK have the best female characters.
Okay you convinced me, I will try it...

Reactions: Vigeous

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
maybe?

A lot at least...

I can imagine he makes a lot, his game being a dik is #1 everywhere. And then I never played it....
His take home will be much less than that. Keep in mind those are gross numbers BEFORE any expenses, not to mention that DPC lives in a nordic country. They are all high tax jurisdictions.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah but story itself is different in every way. Interstellar and Pulp Fiction got great story but are not similar.
I get your point and you're right. It's just that here're too many kids who values the games because of the amount of scenes to fap.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Well being a dik being my favorite vn but if Summer's Gone had the content of it might be a different story can't go wrong with either

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,
So... I'm around 1100 renders in, I've also finished a few animations & work on the phone is also progressing.
I also increased the weekly hours I put into Blender. I feel like I don't make enough progress there.
Future Treats will mostly be done there. (At least for the characters I've already ported over.
Speaking about porting people over.
I more or less successfully ported this bibi over.
Blender_Sasha_V3.png Blender_Sasha_V2.png

There are still some issues that prevent me from really doing some work in Blender... For example, the clothing is a pain in the ass. It keeps clipping and deforming. (Which is why Sasha's nude.)
I need to understand the issue itself first.
As soon as the clothing issue is fixed, I should have most of it working for the short stories.
The expressions are also obviously not working as precisely, but well, I'll find solutions as I go. There's a good chance I will make a Blender Sasha Treat in the near future.
I will also create a Blender cinematic for the new SG Intro. Since I had to remove the old music, the little intro with the raccoon is redundant.
I already have the license for the new intro music and only need to get it done in Blender.
It will probably be added with the Chapter 5 Full/Steam release.

Now that I'm rendering a very big scene in Chapter 5, WiAB's A6000 saved my ass a couple of times. The scene has soooo many people in it.
SG will get its own A6000 after the Steam release. (Or multiple.)
Sadly, I'm only rendering like 5-9 renders a night. It takes like an hour to open the scene for every single render in the queue.
The previews today don't show much, but I need to be extremely careful with what I show.

Maturity.
TwoWoman.png

Deep-rooted resentment.
Nojiko_WhoDis.png

Zwei Himmelhunde auf dem Weg zur Hölle. (Two celestial dogs on their way to hell.)
Bellchen1.png
I never hype up Chapters, but I have to admit that when it comes to the amount of information & story content, this Chapter tops every other Chapter that has been released yet.
I'll see you in two weeks.

- Ocean

Last edited:

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020
I deeply hope that the gray-haired woman we see Nojiko looking down on is someone connected to Wiab.

Hello,
So... I'm around 1100 renders in, I've also finished a few animations & work on the phone is also progressing.
I also increased the weekly hours I put into Blender. I feel like I don't make enough progress there.
Future Treats will mostly be done there. (At least for the characters I've already ported over.
Speaking about porting people over.
I more or less successfully ported this bibi over.
View attachment 2665617 View attachment 2665616

There are still some issues that prevent me from really doing some work in Blender... For example, the clothing is a pain in the ass. It keeps clipping and deforming. (Which is why Sasha's nude.)
I need to understand the issue itself first.
As soon as the clothing issue is fixed, I should have most of it working for the short stories.
The expressions are also obviously not working as precisely, but well, I'll find solutions as I go. There's a good chance I will make a Blender Sasha Treat in the near future.
I will also create a Blender cinematic for the new SG Intro. Since I had to remove the old music, the little intro with the raccoon is redundant.
I already have the license for the new intro music and only need to get it done in Blender.
It will probably be added with the Chapter 5 Full/Steam release.

Now that I'm rendering a very big scene in Chapter 5, WiAB's A6000 saved my ass a couple of times. The scene has soooo many people in it.
SG will get its own A6000 after the Steam release. (Or multiple.)
Sadly, I'm only rendering like 5-9 renders a night. It takes like an hour to open the scene for every single render in the queue.
The previews today don't show much, but I need to be extremely careful with what I show.

Maturity.
View attachment 2665619

Deep-rooted resentment.
View attachment 2665623

Zwei Himmelhunde auf dem Weg zur Hölle. (Two celestial dogs on their way to hell.)
View attachment 2665625
I never hype up Chapters, but I have to admit that when it comes to the amount of information & story content, this Chapter tops every other Chapter that has been released yet.
I'll see you in two weeks.

- Ocean

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes