rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
First image is definitely the opening scene if you are on Bella's path. A quick drive to explain and feel feelings.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like Robin.

She will not win the most beautiful girl contest, but she is still a pretty girl. She is kind; has tried to help the MC when she did not have to (bathroom after the eraser incident when the MC freaked out); made sure that the MC did not get left in the women's locker room handcuffed to a metal ring; & invites the MC to work out with she and Sasha among other events.

She is perhaps the closest girl to the proverbial 'girl next door' we've been introduced to.

Even when she had to lure the MC into the women's locker room, she still tried to protect him, so he did not get stuck there overnight.

I hope that the MC gets chances to return the favor and protect her (from the slander of that blonde reporter for example).

RL - she is the kind of woman would make both a good wife and mother. She is already showcasing her caring for others, and she tries to be a loyal friend even when pulled in different directions.

I'm looking forward to seeing Robin develop as a character and as a friend to the MC.

Jun 30, 2021
It's funny how with every preview Ocean adds a new girl. Sometimes I think in 10 years this game will be like The Sims, a city with a bunch of characters with each of whom you can build healthy and not so relationships.

Reactions: Simon7
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes