UnoZero

Jul 6, 2021
I didn't spot any ugly ones except Bella.
I respect your preferences man and I don't judge you for them either, everyone has their tastes, also here I leave something that I know will seem more attractive to you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there's something I don't understand...

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Come on everyone, don't be harsh with the dude, I respect your preferences man and I don't judge you for them either, everyone has their tastes, also here I leave something that I know will seem more attractive to you ;)

But there's something I don't understand...

We lost the Jeffie's longinus sausage in the remake. What a shame, that's the reason people tell the remake is worst, how dare you Ocean, how dare you.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jeff secret LI path when? ahahaha
I played a game recently, can't recall what the hell it was, but there were a male & female coach pair. If you scope out the woman (As is normal), she catches you taking in the scenery and isn't amused. If you opt to eyeball the guy he winks at you instead. I like it when a dev screws with people like that.

Reactions: vampires69'in

Thex IL

Jul 8, 2021
Reactions: Ilhares

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Interesting ideas, but as i mentioned before, this unknown girl resembles very much a darkhaired version of Katarina, the WIAB MC´s cousin. It would also explain the wing necklace, since these wings are very much a trademark of Leia Zane and Kat is their direct cousin. This girl could be Kat´s daughter.
Here is a pic of Kat (Daphne is the girl in the background). It seems to be an older Kat with the greyish hair, the Kat in WIAB has blond hair.

And since she and/or her offspring will undoubtedly also play a role in SG, here is a pic of Leia Zane. She also wears her wing earrings and snake necklace here.
I think Ocean posted recently on Discord that he simply reused a hair asset he has.

With the tons of speculation we've all indulged in, it would kinda be funny if characters we've noticed in backgrounds, the earrings, and similar hair styles or models have no real significance in the game other than Ocean reusing a finite pool of Daz3D assets... :sneaky:o_O;):D

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think Ocean posted recently on Discord that he simply reused a hair asset he has.

With the tons of speculation we've all indulged in, it would kinda be funny if characters we've noticed in backgrounds, the earrings, and similar hair styles or models have no real significance in the game other than Ocean reusing a finite pool of Daz3D assets... :sneaky:o_O;):D
Interesting info, thanks! While the hairs will certainly have some repeats by neccessity, I still doubt that the earring thing is just a reuse. Nami already stated in-game how that single earing is special for her, Sasha has a single one too, the fitting one to Nami´s. In WIAB, these earrings are pretty much a trademark part of Leia´s general outfit.
It is a possibitly of a reuse here, but dubtful, since the earrings are a bit too specific to the story and the Zane family hovers in the background of the Cyrus famliy, close to the sightline, but they are there. :)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Interesting info, thanks! While the hairs will certainly have some repeats by neccessity, I still doubt that the earring thing is just a reuse.
Yeah, women never get matching haircuts. *deletes the 1990s and 'The Rachel'*

The jewelry was worn in the pre-rework WiaB by a few people. Be curious to see how it pans out in the story now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, women never get matching haircuts. *deletes the 1990s and 'The Rachel'*

The jewelry was worn in the pre-rework WiaB by a few people. Be curious to see how it pans out in the story now.
Well, the hairassets will force some repeats due to cast size and all. No biggie.
As for the jewelry; I remember that the earrings were worn by Leia and Sedila. But the way they are introduced this time in WIAB and SG, I doubt that we see them outside of "context" often.

Reactions: Ilhares

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

The challenge of any storyteller is to make what is familiar interesting. But we know there is a backstory to the earings and not an insignificant one, because it gets spoken about in side terms throughout the chapters we have. Ocean has purposefully built a mystery around them in SG. Their appearance in WIAB was probably just a cool looking asset, but he has a story for how they ended up becoming a plot device.

I guess we'll find out eventually.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
The challenge of any storyteller is to make what is familiar interesting. But we know there is a backstory to the earings and not an insignificant one, because it gets spoken about in side terms throughout the chapters we have. Ocean has purposefully built a mystery around them in SG. Their appearance in WIAB was probably just a cool looking asset, but he has a story for how they ended up becoming a plot device.

I guess we'll find out eventually.
i must concur,the earings are too significant to not be a part of the story at some point.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes