HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Some people may not want to admit it, but we all know that Nika and Nami are brother and sister.

View attachment 2707401
We don't all "know" this because it is specifically stated otherwise, and at one point the MC (I will not call him "Nika" even though he has become and emo) talks about his parents death and states that Nami's parents died at the same time.

Some people may not want to admit it, but we all know that Nika and Nami are step siblings adopted at the same time.

search-your-feelings-you-know-it-to-be-true.jpg

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
We don't all "know" this because it is specifically stated otherwise, and at one point the MC (I will not call him "Nika" even though he has become and emo) talks about his parents death and states that Nami's parents died at the same time.

Some people may not want to admit it, but we all know that Nika and Nami are step siblings adopted at the same time.

View attachment 2708335
Well, a lot of people in the world die at the same time... In their case, it's just a coincidence... They're just very good friends who were adopted, and they've been living happily together ever since... The chemistry between them is very strong, now that they're grown up ...That is why there is nothing wrong with discovering their longing for each other...Those who think "bad" have to accept this... ;) :devilish:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Fixed that for you :BootyTime:
Indeed...but let me also add that after they are already in an open relationship, they fall in love with a beautiful blonde girl who likes car racing...After that, they live happily as a threesome ("until they die") and after a short time, their little blonde son and little red girls are running around the garden... (this will be the final short story - and the title: How it all ended...) ;) :devilish: :p

• Haha
Reactions: rjmm and rudy007

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
Nika and Nami are step siblings adopted at the same time.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. There are offhand remarks and scenes that make more sense if they are biologically brother and sister, in my opinion. The best defense I can come up with for them being related is that Ocean himself seems to be the one releasing the patch every update. I'll admit there's no definitive proof of that though.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. There are offhand remarks and scenes that make more sense if they are biologically brother and sister, in my opinion. The best defense I can come up with for them being related is that Ocean himself seems to be the one releasing the patch every update. I'll admit there's no definitive proof of that though.
As we've discussed in the past, if they aren't related then there's absolutely no reason for Nojiko to be worried about how close they are with each other, nor should anyone be questioning why she has red hair if the MC doesn't.

Unrelated people having different hair color isn't even worth a comment. It's about as sensible as asking Taylor Swift why she's white, because Mr. T is black.

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Instead of panic attacks he just constantly cums...
It is a natural mechanism against perceived hostility. Like an octopus or a skunk.
Every time the MC is threatened (or they think they are in danger) they cum. No words. Just cum. An explosive blast to ward against danger.

Actually it's called this after Odesza's album "Summer's Gone".
Oh yeah, I know. Didn't know about Odesza before playing the game.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's funny that the background chicks in this look better than majority of the main LIs in other VNs.
Eye candy, eye candy everywhere... BUT no action of any kind. :p

Only Nadia's bananas for you and for me and for everybody. :sneaky:

Enjoy!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's funny that the background chicks in this look better than majority of the main LIs in other VNs.
Yes, like I said it before; any Ocean's side character could be a main character in 99% of other games. His "one appearance" characters are just stunning. I don't say other developers aren't good, but they didn't invested their money into new hardware. You cannot make something from nothing. How would you see a technician who comes to service a device and asks you if you have a screwdriver or digital multimeter?

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes