Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, Ayua is a special case here and she might become a full love interest at some date. Her speical "in-between" status is I estimate because of how the main storylines develop and Patreon´s dumb puritan rules. Depending on how the story goes, Ayua, Nika and Nami might, just might, turn out to be related. That is not a problem on Steam, but with the fucks at Patreon it would be one.

Reactions: Kassandara

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Well, Ayua is a special case here and she might become a full love interest at some date. Her speical "in-between" status is I estimate because of how the main storylines develop and Patreon´s dumb puritan rules. Depending on how the story goes, Ayua, Nika and Nami might, just might, turn out to be related. That is not a problem on Steam, but with the fucks at Patreon it would be one.
Ayua and Nika yeah, could be possible (that's what I personally think). Not Nami though. Ocean has been very clear that Nika and Nami are in no way related.

• Haha
Reactions: Kansier and Ilhares

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ayua and Nika yeah, could be possible (that's what I personally think). Not Nami though. Ocean has been very clear that Nika and Nami are in no way related.
Where did he do this? In the kiddie version Patreon enforces, yes, the usual landlord/lady-roommate-adoption go-around is happening. In the grown-up version things might turn out to be quite different.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
In where he made clear of their relationship
Where did he do this? In the kiddie version Patreon enforces, yes, the usual landlord/lady-roommate-adoption go-around is happening. In the grown-up version things might turn out to be quite different.
In Discord quite a few times. I mean, I do understand that it's for Patreon so Ocean wants to be strict about it in Discord too.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In Discord quite a few times. I mean, I do understand that it's for Patreon so Ocean wants to be strict about it in Discord too.
Definitely and it is one reason I totally loath Patreon and it´s puritan outlook they enforce on the very people bringing them their money!
By whatever is holy for you, what the creators do are words, pics and pixels, it is fiction, not real, but Patreon blows a gasket! A sign of the modern times and generation. They get off on kinkshaming and trying to force their views on us!
I am a hobbywriter myself and I will never go to Patreon! These hacks have zero own creativity and have the audacity to push around the people who do.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If you link Patreon to your Discord you have to play the same game there as you do on Patreon. Ocean has put dozens of dialogue elements in the conversations that ONLY make sense if there is shared blood between MC and Nami.

Plus the patch is secretly underground made by him

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes